Moparts

All they need is your SSN and Routing number

Posted By: dssaa

All they need is your SSN and Routing number - 06/30/23 04:09 AM

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/d/phoenix-clean-dodge-classics/7636789667.html

Thats a good deal! Just need to verify a code, send me your bank account number, SSN, mothers maiden name, copy of drivers license, home address, combination to your safe, where you put your spare house key. Clean title! just need to get it transferred from the Nigerian Prince who bought the car from a famous Hollywood celebrity. Car comes with free roundtrip airfare to anywhere in the world for 10 years. Will also include a free 1970 Hemi Cuda Convertible. Act Now!

With rotted shells selling for $20K (I saw it happen), who is going to fall for this? Probably had 37 emails on it already. Merica.....
Posted By: 3hundred

Re: All they need is your SSN and Routing number - 06/30/23 04:21 AM

SIX PACK DUAL QUAD SET UP, STUNNING AND SUPER RARE

no foolin'? laugh2
Posted By: Mr PotatoHead

Re: All they need is your SSN and Routing number - 06/30/23 04:53 AM

Nice car in the pics though.
Posted By: SattyNoCar

Re: All they need is your SSN and Routing number - 06/30/23 12:36 PM

Doing a search for image, the car shows up at Barrett Jackson Las Vegas in 2019 : Barrett Linky

And then an ebay listing of the car shows up on Barn Finds in 2021. Car was supposedly in MA at the time: BarnFind Linky

I'm guessing its the same car not just on color combo but because they have the same battery.

If it is the same car, and both these ads are legit, this car has gotten around in the past few years.

EDIT: Googled the VIN on the Barrett site and a Mecum Auction from 2020 popped up: Mecum Linky

Posted By: topside

Re: All they need is your SSN and Routing number - 06/30/23 02:26 PM

I'm headed out with my handwritten Lottery ticket to grab that deal.
I'll really be in it right after selling off the extra carburetion.

Pretty car in photos, though - maybe the huge discount is because the restorer missed the throttle pedal/heel pad location so badly ?
Posted By: chargervert

Re: All they need is your SSN and Routing number - 06/30/23 04:45 PM

I remember seeing the car for sale for $89,995 the last ad I saw for the car. They started at $120k. I think that might have been the car the Dave Rea's shop restored.
Posted By: not_a_charger

Re: All they need is your SSN and Routing number - 06/30/23 07:48 PM

Even at that scam price, I wouldn't buy a 70. Ugly front bumper and door scoops. puke stirthepot
Posted By: larrymopar360

Re: All they need is your SSN and Routing number - 07/01/23 10:26 PM

This is the first time in years I've actually seen something get flagged for removal. There's a knucklehead on craigslist now that want's to buy Mazdas and has every vehicle ever made in his "Keywords" so no matter where or what you search his annoying crap comes up. I "Flag" whenever I see but it doesn't help.
© 2024 Moparts Forums