Moparts

48 dodge coupe

Posted By: cuhemida

48 dodge coupe - 03/22/10 12:25 PM

hey guys this will be my first post on this site so far i have enjoyed looking and seeing what guy are building guess it time to let you all know what im building 48 dodge coupe the front end is a valary (not sure i spelled it right) 8.8 ford rear 327 gears 318 stock bottom end small cam 650cfm 4bbl 518 trans seats out of a 1998 dakota i have a couple different dashes for it not sure which way im going will get pic's foryou all to see once i learn out to put them in lol yes i'm an old guy and not a computer guy

Attached picture 5880225-masterpicturefolder007.jpg
Posted By: 4bbl

Re: 48 dodge coupe - 03/28/10 01:05 PM

Suprized more have not commented on this. Sounds like a good project. I assume a driver not a trailer queen? Best advice seems to be get it rolling and going asap. Other wise they tend to get piled in the corner and take years to progress. Personaly I like seeing a smiling owner standing next to a car with a part missing and a little primer showing than one with owner, his kids, wife and two dogs guarding his rod so no one casts a shadow on it. Excuse me if your goal is Oakland Roadster show. Keep roddin'
Posted By: DusterKrazy

Re: 48 dodge coupe - 03/28/10 07:32 PM

Quote:

Suprized more have not commented on this. Sounds like a good project. I assume a driver not a trailer queen? Best advice seems to be get it rolling and going asap. Other wise they tend to get piled in the corner and take years to progress. Personaly I like seeing a smiling owner standing next to a car with a part missing and a little primer showing than one with owner, his kids, wife and two dogs guarding his rod so no one casts a shadow on it. Excuse me if your goal is Oakland Roadster show. Keep roddin'

Thats great advice there

I have a 48 also, but mine is a 4dr.
Posted By: fstfish66

Re: 48 dodge coupe - 03/31/10 03:08 AM

Quote:

in my findings once they run they are done,,,
© 2024 Moparts Forums