Moparts

started another truck

Posted By: Mopar Ron

started another truck - 08/30/09 04:49 AM

I know I cant stay focused but this one is a for sale truck, I decided that if I build this one and sell it I would be able to keep my 33 ply coupe

so here is the start of the project, I hope to do some fast work on it and get it done in about 2 months, with mostly parts that I have laying around.

not necessarily a "RATROD" but a build sorta like the one below.

it is a 40 dodge cab and a toyota frame so far, I have a 318/727 and a A 100 rearend, I have a 4 bar rear setup and a tube axle from a 37 dodge, I have a radiator and some wheels and a set of gauges so hopefully things will go pretty good. Ron...

hope to make it looks something like this one
Posted By: moparx

Re: started another truck - 08/30/09 12:39 PM

wow ron. you make me tired ! looks like it will be another neat build !
Posted By: B1arno

Re: started another truck - 08/30/09 02:47 PM

You are amazing! I've got my hands full with one project.I wish I could finish a project in 2 years, let alone two months. I do hope you get to keep the 33 coupe. I have a soft spot for those.

Arno
Posted By: B1Fish540

Re: started another truck - 08/30/09 09:13 PM

Thats too cool! I love the grills on those! I say do it, Ron!...
Posted By: Mopar Ron

Re: started another truck - 08/30/09 10:24 PM

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys,
things have been pretty tight latly and I put my 33 coupe up for sale but really didn't want to.
but then the 48 coupe project sold so I stared looking at the extra parts I had around here and figured if I can put this truck together then I could keep the coupe
so we will see what it looks like in 2 months.
I will be taking pics along the way.

so the race truck is on hold and
46 COE is on hold just a little bit longer
Ron.....
Posted By: DARTROD

Re: started another truck - 08/31/09 01:59 AM

Ron, if you build it, people will Love it.I was at a van run up in NY last week and people STILL talk about that Awesome, angle chopped van you did. I saw it in person in my hometown about 86 or 87 when it was Blue.I even saw it on another forum today, wearing Red.
Posted By: plmczy

Re: started another truck - 08/31/09 02:46 AM

That would be a cool little truck when it's done. later shawn
Posted By: rrbrucea

Re: started another truck - 08/31/09 06:36 PM

Quote:

hope to make it looks something like this one

Oh man, that thing is sweet!
© 2024 Moparts Forums