Moparts

I guess I better intro myself

Posted By: plmczy

I guess I better intro myself - 07/29/09 03:11 AM

Hi guy's, my name is shawn and I usually hang out on the H.A.M.B. board. I recognize a couple guy's from there on here. I followed a link that rodstrace posted to here. I'm currently working on a 40 dodge tudor sedan that is going to be a mild custom. I also have a 31 dodge 4 door sedan as a future project. Hope to learn alot from you guy's, I don't find alot of info about mopar rods and customs. It seems alot of you have experiance building and using alot of mopar parts I wouldn't think would work. Sorry in advance if I ask some dumb questions once and awhile,lol. later shawn
Posted By: bigdad

Re: I guess I better intro myself - 07/29/09 03:19 AM

Welcome to the site ..

The "street rod" section moves kinda slow , there is a question and answer section for the other stuff

General is for day to day off beat stuff , there is a wiw/ebay area

Look around , have fun !!
Posted By: moparx

Re: I guess I better intro myself - 07/29/09 12:38 PM

welcome to the jungle ! we are kinda slow here, but i'm old, so i guess thats expected. i'm building a 33 dodge humpback panel truck. it's a super budget deal cause i hafta support dr.s country club greens fees and yatch club fees ! where abouts you at ? i'm in the western part of the state.
Posted By: RodStRace

Re: I guess I better intro myself - 07/29/09 02:44 PM

Hi Shawn, glad you made it over, even if you did blame me publicly!

Please share any pictures and/or build info, we are always looking for more Mopar stuff!
Posted By: 5wndwcpe

Re: I guess I better intro myself - 07/29/09 08:33 PM

Welcome aboard HAMBer.

Re: I guess I better intro myself - 07/30/09 01:20 AM

Thanks for the welcome guy's. I'm from the eastern side of the state about 2 hours north of Harrisburg. I think I used to belong to this sight awhile ago, I use to own a 1973 plymouth roadrunner up until last year when I sold it. The great state of PA would not let me get it inspected because it didn't have a smog pump. I'll see if I can post a couple pics of the 40. later shawn
Posted By: AeroMonte

Re: I guess I better intro myself - 07/30/09 11:58 PM

Welcome from a fellow HAMBer . I finally sold off all my 35 Plymouth parts this past weekend and bought a 38 Pontiac 2dr sedan on the HAMB. Anybody got a hood and grill for a 38 Pontiac?
Posted By: rabid scott

Re: I guess I better intro myself - 07/31/09 06:08 PM

Hey!! I know you!! I'm El Scotto on the HAMB, I think you gave me hood advice.

Welcome aboard!!

Re: I guess I better intro myself - 07/31/09 08:18 PM

Hey scott, yeah that was me. I thought that was you, I recognized your hometown listed and the mention of a 40 dodge coupe project. I never seen pics of your coupe till I came over here, looks to be in pretty good shape, well sans floor . How are you making out with the frame swap? later shawn
Posted By: RUMBLON

Re: I guess I better intro myself - 08/03/09 02:12 AM

Welcome, a 38 Plymouth bus coupe owner here and several muscle cars. I am RUMBLON on the HAMB and other ratrod sites that I dont get to much often.

Dave

Attached picture 5393610-DSCF6794.JPG
Posted By: poorboy

Re: I guess I better intro myself - 08/03/09 02:40 AM

Hi. Welcome. I'm 50dodge4x4 over on the HAMB. Gene
Posted By: Webster

Re: I guess I better intro myself - 08/04/09 02:13 AM

Welcome to a Great site!!! Have Fun
© 2024 Moparts Forums