Moparts

1928 Graham

Posted By: AeroMonte

1928 Graham - 04/08/15 01:41 PM

I bought some headlights for my 1929 Erskine from an elderly guy a couple of weeks ago. He was a really nice guy to talk cars with...and he tells me about a truck and car that's stashed away in a barn. The truck is a 1928 Graham and the car is a 1930 Willy's coupe. They have been out of sight for many years and the family is finally ready to part with them. I'm waiting on him to price them hopefully in the next few days. I just think these are so cool and wanted to share

Attached picture 1928 Graham.jpg
Attached picture 1930 Willys coup.jpg
Posted By: poorboy

Re: 1928 Graham - 04/09/15 03:07 AM

Yes, that is a cool truck you have pictured, a side view of the coupe would be neat to see, I thought first both pictures were the truck! What are you planning to do with them when you get them in your possession? Gene
Posted By: AeroMonte

Re: 1928 Graham - 04/09/15 03:27 AM

Gene, they will probably be priced out of reach for me but you never know. I have my hands full with my Erskine so when he does let me know I'll spread the word so someone else might get a chance to rescue these. The barns are full of vintage parts as you can tell in the pics.
Posted By: fstfish66

Re: 1928 Graham - 04/09/15 07:30 AM

very kool truck,,just shows jay leno doesnt have all the good stuff,,,yet,,
Posted By: dogdays

Re: 1928 Graham - 04/09/15 09:16 PM

That Willys car could be the big car with the Knight engine. The smaller Willys line was called Whippet, powered by the engine that with lots of development powered the earliest Jeeps.

The Graham truck is cool, I once saw one with a tree growing through the engine compartment. Bet it's still there!

R.
Posted By: savoy64

Re: 1928 Graham - 04/09/15 09:57 PM

i have a friend with a done 33 willys (steel body) for sale in the neighborhood of $60k---there are a ton of fiberglass replicas out there--most the steel ones have been raced and wrecked.....
© 2024 Moparts Forums