Moparts

ron francis , or painless wiring ??

Posted By: 2abodymcodes

ron francis , or painless wiring ?? - 03/14/14 02:47 AM

i'll be ready to wire up my 42 dodge truck soon. what have some of you used? any recommendations.
Posted By: 80arrow

Re: ron francis , or painless wiring ?? - 03/15/14 01:33 AM

I used a painless kit in my 33. Went pretty good, labeled nicely. Just took a while to try and make it neat and look good. Speedway was cheaper then jegs even with my racer discount.
Posted By: Hemi Allstate

Re: ron francis , or painless wiring ?? - 03/15/14 04:08 AM

I used EZ Wiring harness. all wires are labbled. Nice kit, and simple instructions.

Mark

http://www.ezwiring.com/wiring_harness.html
Posted By: 53fopar

Re: ron francis , or painless wiring ?? - 03/16/14 12:29 AM

I did EZ-wire also. No issues. I had a few questions and called them. They called back and were helpful.

The Ron Francis and Painless just seemed like too much money for me. Guess it depends on your budget.
Posted By: Boosted

Re: ron francis , or painless wiring ?? - 03/16/14 02:27 AM

I use rebel wires.. Great product great customer service and very good price.

http://rebelwire.com/
Posted By: 2abodymcodes

Re: ron francis , or painless wiring ?? - 03/16/14 04:15 AM

thanks guys. i'll check into those other brands as well.
Posted By: PolyDart

Re: ron francis , or painless wiring ?? - 03/16/14 05:02 PM

I used a Painless system to wire my race car. The switch box had been miswired at the factory. When I called to figure out why the wrong things were turning on they of course blamed me. I had them send me a schematic for the switch box and I figured it out myself.

When they do their job and wire the switches and fuses properly I'm sure the system would indeed be Painless since all the wires are clearly labeled.

I am building a street car right now. This time I am giving Ron Francis a shot with their Access 24/7 system. It's still sitting in it's box so I can't testify as to the completeness, and accuracy of their system yet.
© 2024 Moparts Forums