Moparts

well i drug my old friend and new prodject out

Posted By: headhunter

well i drug my old friend and new prodject out - 12/30/12 04:44 PM

ive owned it for 19 yrs and been lettng it sit and gather carater lol

Re: well i drug my old friend and new prodject out - 12/30/12 04:51 PM

been trying to decide which way im going with it. im putting my 484 hemi in it just a 700 horse pump gas motor the frame i really not likeing. its a 33-34 chevy frame im thinking of puting a 2x3 frame together for it either way its getting a rollcage just really tying to decide if im going to put fenders on it or not. most of my prodjects i spend alot of time makeing look good this one i believe is going to be rough and fast and loud. just not sure if a 34 plymouth grill looks right without fenders

Re: well i drug my old friend and new prodject out - 12/30/12 04:55 PM

but i have to paint the fenders and running boards on my 36 first. i had it for tade but couldnt find the right trade offer so im changeing a few things i dont like about it except one i havent been able to find a decent small block mopar or 5.7 hemi to replace the small block chevy in it

Re: well i drug my old friend and new prodject out - 12/30/12 04:56 PM

my 36
Posted By: 1967dartgt

Re: well i drug my old friend and new prodject out - 12/30/12 09:08 PM

I would go fender less with the 34. What's a 34 grill look like?
Posted By: B1arno

Re: well i drug my old friend and new prodject out - 12/30/12 11:31 PM

Nice project Headhunter! Notice any similarities to my 34 Dodge project? I love the fenderless and hoodless look especially if you have something other than a small block Chevy in it. The grill shell on mine is a fiberglas 34 Dodge with some modifications I made and a custom insert.

Arno

Attached picture 7525258-34Dodge.jpg

Re: well i drug my old friend and new prodject out - 01/01/13 01:09 AM

Quote:

Nice project Headhunter! Notice any similarities to my 34 Dodge project? I love the fenderless and hoodless look especially if you have something other than a small block Chevy in it. The grill shell on mine is a fiberglas 34 Dodge with some modifications I made and a custom insert.

Arno

neat 34 dodge i think im going to try an make mine look like a barn find altered or gasser. what frame do you have under yours?
Posted By: B1arno

Re: well i drug my old friend and new prodject out - 01/01/13 03:35 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Arno

neat 34 dodge i think im going to try an make mine look like a barn find altered or gasser. what frame do you have under yours?

The frame is custom made from 2x3 rectangular tubing and was done when I bought the car, although I made some modifications to it. I put in new front and rear suspensions.

Arno

Attached picture 7527144-AssemblingChassis020.jpg
© 2024 Moparts Forums