Moparts

Big Thanks to Nick at Compuflow.....

Posted By: ChrgrCuda

Big Thanks to Nick at Compuflow..... - 12/05/11 07:03 PM

I finally fired the 512 off Saturday. Nick worked the Indy EZ heads(Max Wedge Ports)
and spec'd the solid roller cam, Indy single plane intake and oil system. My first
Big Block stroker. Nick helped me with every single question I had. He and John Cope
are two of the best people I have ever dealt with. I called Nick today to thank him again
for the permanent smile on my face. Can't wait to actually drive this thing. I had to
calm my nerves with a 6 pack of Ziegenbock and a couple shots of Crown.
Posted By: dartman366

Re: Big Thanks to Nick at Compuflow..... - 12/05/11 07:22 PM

Nick's a good guy to know and as straight a shooter as you will meet, I bought my crank and rod's from him several years ago and a friend bought his Eddy heads from him and had him go thru them and set them up at a very fair price, I would not hesitate to call on him again.
Posted By: 67mprfan

Re: Big Thanks to Nick at Compuflow..... - 12/05/11 08:17 PM

Nick's the man
can't wait til spring to see the results
Posted By: 67HEMI

Re: Big Thanks to Nick at Compuflow..... - 12/05/11 10:19 PM

Even though Nick is 900 miles from me I use him because I trust his judgement and he shoots straight.
Posted By: ChrgrCuda

Re: Big Thanks to Nick at Compuflow..... - 12/05/11 10:43 PM

I actually have contemplated flying up to Ohio just to watch him race and meet him in person. One of the most pleasurable experiences I've had with any engine parts provider. This is my first big block and Nick helped me the whole way. I've never had an engine fire up so quickly either without protesting.
© 2024 Moparts Forums