Moparts

SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today *With Video*

Posted By: joshking440

SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today *With Video* - 11/26/11 04:38 PM

At Atco Today.....

SSR 604ci B1TS in Chuck from Best Machines old Black 65

440Gtx 5?? B1MC motor built by Chuck at Best Machine in Clintons Blue Dart....

Soooooooo whats gonna happen
Posted By: poppaj

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/26/11 04:41 PM

The same thing that happened when he was suppossed to run us.....broken driveshaft...might rain....to far....he won't show

Attached picture 6936950-5307120-php5VMfRtPM.jpg

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/26/11 04:43 PM

HMMMMMMMM.....I have confirmation that he is in fact at the racetrack with the car
Posted By: n20mstr

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/26/11 04:51 PM

NO WAY....

Never going to happen

Bigfoot has never been actually seen
Posted By: a493demon

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/26/11 04:57 PM

i agree but if it does hope someone gets vid. of it.

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/26/11 05:07 PM

Here is the proof

Attached picture 6936995-chris:clinton.JPG

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/26/11 05:10 PM

Both Cars

Attached picture 6937000-clinton:chris2.jpg
Posted By: Bigcube

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/26/11 05:11 PM

Clinton will take him to school...
Posted By: Dartari

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/26/11 05:23 PM

wow

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/26/11 05:54 PM

They are good freinds I thought, they hang out at the races all the time.I think it will be a staged show
if he wants to prove it will run bring it to the monster.

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/26/11 06:11 PM

I think your right, there I a little bromance between the 2 of them, but I know how fast Clinton's car can go.... So we will know if it's a staged show.
Posted By: Gary Robbins

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/26/11 06:35 PM

Video or it never happened

Attached picture 6937154-challengers1.JPG

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/26/11 07:08 PM

are not all the b igfoot sightings "staged" ????

LOL
Posted By: GTXX

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/26/11 08:10 PM

that has to be the largest hood scoop opening that I have ever seen on the '65!
Posted By: racerx

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/26/11 08:24 PM

Quote:

that has to be the largest hood scoop opening that I have ever seen on the '65!

It r to get plenty of AIR!
Josh any full size pic's of the dart?
Posted By: fury62

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/26/11 09:49 PM

Quote:

I think your right, there I a little bromance between the 2 of them, but I know how fast Clinton's car can go.... So we will know if it's a staged show.

are there any updates yet?

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/26/11 10:00 PM

Just as I thought no race just a bunch of bull.

Attached picture 6937410-NSS_2.jpg

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/27/11 01:40 AM

Actually Poppa J, there was a race.... clocks were off and Clinton comes out victorious...... When the clocks were on Chris was knocking on the 8 second door, but with some 1.40ish 60 foot times. First time out with the glide and new convertor....seems a bit tight so it will come out and loosened up
Posted By: 440GTX

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/27/11 03:37 AM

Quote:

They are good freinds I thought, they hang out at the races all the time.I think it will be a staged show
if he wants to prove it will run bring it to the monster.

First of all we are friends and 2nd of all if you think I would stage a race for anybody obviously you don't know me. I have no problem sitting next to you at the next Monster Mopar Weekend or even better come up to the East Coast and I will run you any weekend. At least Chris showed up and sat next to me even though he had problems!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/27/11 03:44 AM

sounds like a good time....

Thats what it really all about.

PoppaJ just wants a peice of SSR, thats all....
Maybe that grudge race can get off sometime next year??
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/27/11 03:48 AM

Quote:

I saw Poppaj car at Indy,He wouldnt stand a chance.Chucks old car is badass to the bone.
Posted By: mark42202

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/27/11 03:50 AM

Not running 9.70's he wouldn't... against either car!

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/27/11 03:52 AM

Quote:

Tony it was like a rental i dont think there was thirty cars at the track made five clean passes the car is really coming around !!!!!!!

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/27/11 04:04 AM

Glad you got to race, tracks are closed here. I would like to come to some of the east coast tracks. NMCA just released their schedule and Maryland is the only track they are going to east. It is a shame that they don't race Atco or Englishtown there are a lot of nice running cars your way. Monster Mopar at Indy this year is going to be the insane. I know it is a long tow for the east coast guys but I will bet there will be 700+ cars there. Everyone I have talked to is pumped up for it. poppaj

Attached picture 6938005-IMG_1806.jpg

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/27/11 04:11 AM

My car was setup to run C/FX We qualified at 9.762 @ 120.30

We have plenty left. Car is very consistant running that index.

Attached picture 6938020-58634_10150263014510512_863140511_15070559_2133449_n.jpg
Posted By: Kiner

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/27/11 04:48 AM

I have the video. I had a pocket full of cash and you had to be there.
Some issues. Good food. Empty track.
Posted By: 383man

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/27/11 05:21 AM

I love friendly grudge races. Since my car is a street car I drive alot I hear all kinds of stories and I always try to get them to show up at a T & T for some friendly grudge racing. 99% of the time the so called "Super Fast" cars never show up. But believe me they are 9 second cars. Just ask the ownwers. Glad to hear you guys pulled it off. Ron
Posted By: NoJoke

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/27/11 09:29 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Tony it was like a rental i dont think there was thirty cars at the track made five clean passes the car is really coming around !!!!!!!

Did you break into the 30's today?
Posted By: fullmetaljacket

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/27/11 02:46 PM

Yeah, sounds like a Silver Bullet story where the old BEST car has a new heart by some else and the other car has a new BEST heart.
The shorter wheel base will work better, but that old Plan-B- Body has been working sinister for its weight and wheel base. Should be a good re-match once the gremlins exorcised out.

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/27/11 02:55 PM

Whats up LEE. Good day yesterday better then a track rental.
Great guys Clinton And Chris and Anthony.
Starting line was patchy. Chris new trans broken trans button.
Great time. Ate like kings.
Posted By: Get-X

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/27/11 02:59 PM

Quote:

Yeah, sounds like a Silver Bullet story where the old BEST car has a new heart by some else and the other car has a new BEST heart.
The shorter wheel base will work better, but that old Plan-B- Body has been working sinister for its weight and wheel base. Should be a good re-match once the gremlins exorcised out.

Chuck's car ran 8.50s at 15x mph all the time at Milan with a cast manifold and single carb B1-MC engine. Ofcourse it didn't have a pg trans and Chuck knew what he was doing. I'm sure Chris will get it straightened out, the new car bugs can really drive you nuts sometimes.
Posted By: ro23car

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/27/11 04:35 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Chuck's car ran 8.50s at 15x mph all the time at Milan with a cast manifold and single carb B1-MC engine. Ofcourse it didn't have a pg trans and Chuck knew what he was doing. I'm sure Chris will get it straightened out, the new car bugs can really drive you nuts sometimes.

aint that the truth how ya doin mark?

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/27/11 04:45 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

If im not mistaken Chucks old 588 that was in the Black Dodge is in Clinton's Dart now... Chuck had that car on the bumper with that 588... 2009 Mopars at Milan when I was there awesome car...

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/27/11 05:16 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hiya Bill, not doing too bad. How have you been? Any changes to the car this winter?

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/27/11 06:25 PM

Chucks old motor is a 572 for all you newbies.I have seen Chucks black dodge run in the A/M class and it ran a best of 8.58.
So more props for Clinton to go as fast as he's going in it.Smaller motor and making some serious steam.

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/27/11 07:31 PM

Quote:

Chucks old motor is a 572 for all you newbies.I have seen Chucks black dodge run in the A/M class and it ran a best of 8.58.
So more props for Clinton to go as fast as he's going in it.Smaller motor and making some serious steam.

Who are you correcting and calling "newbie"? NoJoke says "if I'm not mistaken" which means he's unsure. Thought I'd help you out just in case you don't understand the phrase or have reading comprehension issues.

What does Clinton's car weigh and does it still have stock frame rails and ladder bars or leaf springs?
Posted By: actionange

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/27/11 08:38 PM

I was bored yesterday so I took a ride with my better half to Atco to see what Clinton and SSR where doing.
Both were testing some new combinations, some good results and some not so good.
For thsoe that truly race and test sometimes it takes a little while to get the best results due to some part or piece not performing as it was said it would. So now that winter is approaching and racing has ceased changes can be made so results can improve next season.
Sorry I have no "video" for the non believers but I saw them both myself so the doubters can check with me or my wife if they so desire.
All I can say is that they have some pretty quick and fast consistent cars that they can be proud of.
I was not paid by either of them for any of the above commentary.

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/27/11 10:56 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hiya Bill, not doing too bad. How have you been? Any changes to the car this winter?

yup super duper top secret though lol.engine is at jeffs maybe intake and cam change and a brake in the trans. converter goin in to be tightend up. but dont tell anyone super secret crap.

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/27/11 10:58 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

yup super duper top secret though lol.engine is at jeffs maybe intake and cam change and a brke in the trans. converter goin in to be tightend up. but dont tell anyone super secret crap.

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/27/11 11:00 PM

Quote:

must be the secret pit man.

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/27/11 11:04 PM

Quote:

Quote:

must be the secret pit man.

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 12:11 AM

videos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Re-Na32is&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe5qPmzWWWs&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe5qPmzWWWs&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAq9zS6Hj1U&feature=player_embedded
Posted By: a493demon

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 12:17 AM

on the dart the rear of the front fenders realy open up/bow out at speed.
Posted By: nss guy

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 12:28 AM

what class do these cars run?
pretty stout at 8.40's

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 12:52 AM

Superstock racer....thet converter is perfect....we just need to slip two fogger on that intake thats all....
Then you see that thing ride ....LOL

Just let me "borrow" the car for a couple days...
Posted By: rickstershemi

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 12:52 AM

Quote:

OH you got that right....he sure did....especially on the tree....lol

here's one that got missed......

ROUND 1

Rickster
Posted By: pinkduster

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 12:59 AM

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 12:59 AM

Quote:

Quote:

ROUND 1

Rickster

You guys are pretty critical...

Clinton is pretty far along in getting his combination sorted

Chris JUST STARTED.....

Im not defending anyone, but you cant make comments like that.
IF you know anything its that Chris is killer on the tree...
A tight converter will make you look slow....
IF you stop HATING for a few minutes and LISTEN to the vid, you can tell Chris is pretty much leaving at the same time, but his car just is not moving......

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 01:23 AM

Quote:

what class do these cars run?
pretty stout at 8.40's

Trying to run 8.50 index, true 10.5 in 1/8 for joshs race its taken some time to get the car to repeat but i'm getting there!!!!! Chris will get it to work lets give him a break!!!!!!! its a new combo and there is allways bugs. When he ready i'll sit next to him again......LOL!!!!
Posted By: tboomer

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 01:49 AM

Didn't watch the vids yet...But I am glad you guys got to touch em off..

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 02:11 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

ROUND 1

Rickster

Chris JUST STARTED.....

IF you stop HATING for a few minutes and LISTEN to the vid, you can tell Chris is pretty much leaving at the same time, but his car just is not moving......

TONY =

Simple math equation....lol

Rickster

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 02:26 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

ROUND 1

Rickster

Chris JUST STARTED.....

TONY =

Simple math equation....lol

Rickster

HA HA HA HA... you got a big laugh out of me....

Me a nuthugger??? NO WAY

I will line up with either of these guys....
Superstockracer needs the practice for sure ...
At the end of the day though...we are all friends and its about having fun woth these cars we put so much time and money into. Just fun to have some healthy close competition. Clinton i know fro a LONG time, and we go back to street racing days $$$$ That was a different time and the competition was more "fierce" or personal..LOL
Next years heads up racing should be a blast..as long as we get Superstockracer tuned up and out there...LOL

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 03:09 AM

^^^^^^^^Good cause it's all in fun Tony

Rickster
Posted By: Gary Robbins

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 03:29 AM

Looking good guys and thanks for the video...Hope to see everyone at Josh's races next year.....Maybe we talk Josh into doing (1)1/4 mile small tire race to see if can get some 7 second et slips

Attached picture 6939557-silverfish333.JPG

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 04:43 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Who are you correcting and calling "newbie"? NoJoke says "if I'm not mistaken" which means he's unsure. Thought I'd help you out just in case you don't understand the phrase or have reading comprehension issues.

What does Clinton's car weigh and does it still have stock frame rails and ladder bars or leaf springs?

Thanks Get-X for noticing what I wrote but some people dont read before they speak. The 588 I got mixed up with SSR green dodge... And when I spoke to Clinton when he came over by us at the trailer at Atco a few weeks ago I could of sworn I heard him say they he has Chucks old motor that was in the black dodge... Maybe Clinton will chime in and correct me...

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 04:58 AM

Quote:

Hey Mike French how about posting a picture of your car? I see you new to Moparts.... What do you have?

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 04:59 AM

Clinton does have chucks old motor Nojoke. im not sure the cubes

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 05:01 AM

Quote:

Clinton does have chucks old motor Nojoke. im not sure the cubes

Thanks for making that clear Josh us newbies no nothing!!! This thread smells "Fishy" anyone else smell that?

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 05:04 AM

If SSR was smarter and would listen, his car would be faster

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 05:10 AM

Quote:

Now why would he have to do that when he is "DA MAN" and he knows everything? Next yr should be good when the 10.5 cars line up...

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 05:36 AM

Josh can you tell us who MIKE FRENCH is you were supposed to go over his house and help him with his PG trans!!! What does he have? Does he have a Black 65 Dodge with a PG? Because I have to tell you if he does a lot of people lost respect for you kid!!!!!
Posted By: Bob_Coomer

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 05:42 AM

Both are nice cars... Hope Chris gets his sorted out. I have never had a car that would pickup a full second on just a tune up though...
IIRC Chuck was running quicker with B1BS heads, and a much smaller engine... Maybe a 540 IIRC??
Just saying, thats one heck of a engine.. Wonder whats wrong with it?
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 05:45 AM

Quote:

Josh can you tell us who MIKE FRENCH is you were supposed to go over his house and help him with his PG trans!!! What does he have? Does he have a Black 65 Dodge with a PG? Because I have to tell you if he does a lot of people lost respect for you kid!!!!!

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 01:39 PM

I only know mike from the inter-webs. We exchanged tons of emails about his Trans. I kinda steered him away from his 727. I'm the one who told him about moparts.

He had a 63 fury wagon.

I pick up what your putting down now.
Posted By: Big Squeeze

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 02:40 PM

Quote:

If someone is smart enough to take good advice, they usually don't need it.....

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 03:14 PM

Quote:

I only know mike from the inter-webs. We exchanged tons of emails about his Trans. I kinda steered him away from his 727. I'm the one who told him about moparts.

He had a 63 fury wagon.

|

c'MON Josh,you know better than that.What happens when a Politition gets caught in the middle of a coverup????

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 03:17 PM

Quote:

Quote:

He had a 63 fury wagon.

|

c'MON Josh,you know better than that.What happens when a Politition gets caught in the middle of a coverup????

ahhhahahaha

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 03:24 PM

Mike French do you care to share a picture of your car or shall I say "CARS" with us? Yo Mikey where you at?

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 03:30 PM

It appears that "mike" was banned from the web site.....

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 03:32 PM

I have to tell you I love 63 and 64 Wagon race cars and good friend owns the WAR WAGON hes coming out with it next yr again... I cant wait to see it run again on the track...

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 03:33 PM

Quote:

It appears that "mike" was banned from the web site.....

LOL!

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 03:41 PM

Oh,that's too bad He had soooo much to contribute NOT
Posted By: 383man

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 04:16 PM

Quote:

I have to tell you I love 63 and 64 Wagon race cars and good friend owns the WAR WAGON hes coming out with it next yr again... I cant wait to see it run again on the track...

The War Wagon !! Now were talkling. Ron

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 04:19 PM

Wrong! Chucks old xx motor is in THIS BLACK car.
OOOhps, now I'm in trouble. LOL.
Actually Chris bought that car with no motor in it and had a new mill built by Chuck. For some reason, Chris went over to ARC Engines and had another mill built for it, that is what I believe is in the BLACK car now. Chucks original motor went some where and maybe should have been left in the car in the first place.

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 04:24 PM

fmj, you off a little.....

arc built the ts motor in the black car

chucks old motor is in the blue dart....

as stated
Posted By: julian2007

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 04:48 PM

When he was pitted next to us at your show Josh I am 99% sure Chuck told me it was 572 cid , it had a indy intake on it but it was a b1 deal.

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 04:52 PM

Josh, isn't that what I just said?
Chris put in a new motor built by ARC and the old motor that was originally in the Black car when Chuck owned it went some where else, presume the Dart.

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 04:54 PM

Quote:

When he was pitted next to us at your show Josh I am 99% sure Chuck told me it was 572 cid , it had a indy intake on it but it was a b1 deal.

Yes that is correct I posted a picture up above of the 572 that was in the Black 65 when Chuck had it... Looks like me made adapters to make the 440-3 intake work on those heads..

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 05:02 PM

Quote:

Josh, isn't that what I just said?
Chris put in a new motor built by ARC and the old motor that was originally in the Black car when Chuck owned it went some where else, presume the Dart.

except the part about it being in your car...

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 05:04 PM

and the part about chuck building a motor for chris for the 65 is wrong as well

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 05:34 PM

Got cha! I just have a little Hamster running the wheels in mine. LOL
Chuck built a motor for Chris and I thought it was for the Black car when it was really for his light blue car, so now I sit corrected by you and Hemi-itis who also explained the whole thing to me.

My Best to BEST, cause they built mean nasty motors.

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 06:02 PM

Yea, I would have definetly went back to chuck to build me a motor if I were Chris. Chuck and Pete have to be 2 of the Best!
Posted By: lowbudget

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 06:23 PM

Damn, im ashamed to say I read all that ...can I have my ten minutes back now
Posted By: Big Squeeze

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 06:51 PM

Quote:

fmj, you off a little.....

arc built the ts motor in the black car

chucks old motor is in the blue dart....

as stated

That makes sense after watching the vids....

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 07:51 PM

Well where,s SSR? Why is he not on this post?
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 07:59 PM

Chris goes through engine builders like I go through underwear. I wonder why.
Posted By: dannysbee

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 08:03 PM

He wore out his welcome here with the management.
Posted By: Whompin_Wedge

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 08:12 PM

Quote:

Damn, im ashamed to say I read all that ...can I have my ten minutes back now

How much does that car of yours weigh Clinton?

Casey

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 11:07 PM

Quote:

I smell a dead fish in this thread.... AKA 1sweet63wagon.... I love the names he comes up with I must say all original.... Im still waiting for a picture of the wagon..

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 11:12 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I smell a dead fish in this thread.... AKA 1sweet63wagon.... I love the names he comes up with I must say all original.... Im still waiting for a picture of the wagon..

Here's a sweet 63 wagon...

Attached picture 6940706-resizedgarywagon.jpg

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 11:14 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Here's a sweet 63 wagon...

Nothing there...

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 11:23 PM

Isn't this the "back in the day" version of your buddy's?

Attached picture 6940724-id26-ps.jpg

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 11:28 PM

Looks like it is damn that has to be from the late 70's....Im trying to load up the video of the car from over the summer at a car show...

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 11:48 PM

Here's a REAL sweet 63 wagon...

Attached picture 6940751-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzndy%252068%2520stock%2520final.jpg
Posted By: 5126brl No more

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 11:49 PM

Quote:

Here's a REAL sweet 63 wagon...

AND PEOPLE SAY I DO NOTHING !!

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 11:51 PM

If you MUST know I'm waiting for my supper to finish cooking in the oven...
Posted By: 5126brl No more

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/28/11 11:54 PM

LOL Just finished the Hot dogs and potatos for the kids. Now Eyeballing the last of the LASAGNA

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/29/11 02:58 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

yup super duper top secret though lol.engine is at jeffs maybe intake and cam change and a brke in the trans. converter goin in to be tightend up. but dont tell anyone super secret crap.

hmmmm you must have a secret rocket of your own.

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/29/11 03:04 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks Get-X for noticing what I wrote but some people dont read before they speak. The 588 I got mixed up with SSR green dodge... And when I spoke to Clinton when he came over by us at the trailer at Atco a few weeks ago I could of sworn I heard him say they he has Chucks old motor that was in the black dodge... Maybe Clinton will chime in and correct me...

if not super secret grocery getter 63 has the poop.

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/29/11 03:23 AM

Quote:

The only place he hasn't been banned is the 'bullet.

Him and Eddy Miller are two peas in a pod....'cept Eddy can actually make a car E.T.

I'd be sad if I were Chuck knowing that my old car had become...

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/29/11 06:02 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Bill do you have a transbrake button for Mike French I think he broke his...
Posted By: Moparmal

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/29/11 08:44 AM

That's 15 mins you guys now owe the rest of us...

Re: SSR and 440Gtx to Grudge Race today - 11/29/11 02:44 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Bill do you have a transbrake button for Mike French I think he broke his...

ill check the secret stash box.
© 2024 Moparts Forums