Moparts

M/H cheater slicks?

Posted By: Georg

M/H cheater slicks? - 11/17/11 10:02 PM

Hi guys

As those tires are not common in Europa and everybody use Mickey Thompson and Hoosier QTP D.O.T. slicks then I`d like to hear how many of you use M/H Cheater slicks and how good they are? Especially I`d like to hear comments how they hook on bad and slippery tracks ( tracks where "track bite" is not used )

Thanks!
Posted By: 383man

Re: M/H cheater slicks? - 11/18/11 05:24 AM

I am a little curious myself how good they work. Course I cant help as I have not used them yet either. Ron
Posted By: dOrk !

Re: M/H cheater slicks? - 11/18/11 06:43 AM

I like the Hoosier DOT dirt tires ... they are WAY cheaper than the others ...and they last longer.

Re: M/H cheater slicks? - 11/18/11 07:01 AM

Quote:

I like the Hoosier DOT dirt tires ... they are WAY cheaper than the others ...and they last longer.

This what all Hoosier guys tell. Have you ever tried MH Cheater`s?
Posted By: therocks

Re: M/H cheater slicks? - 11/18/11 12:38 PM

My kid has a set for his 300.They bite good for a cheater tire.He spins the other tires he runs but not them.Now if I put them behind my 440 I can spin them.Just not big enough for my car.He has driven in the rain with them a few times also.Just have to slow down when taking a cruve.Rocky

Re: M/H cheater slicks? - 11/19/11 02:14 PM

anyone else can comment about MH Cheaters?
Posted By: bigblk66_coronet

Re: M/H cheater slicks? - 11/19/11 11:04 PM

Ive run them for 20 years+ and i love them! My car isnt an all out race car but i have always had great luck with them!.Joe
© 2024 Moparts Forums