Moparts

Monster Mopar/Pentastar Productions = Class Act

Posted By: LXguy

Monster Mopar/Pentastar Productions = Class Act - 11/05/11 05:33 PM

Hey All;

Went to that race in Indy back in September. Blew up my rear end Friday afternoon, loaded up and went home.

Completely unsolicited by me, I got a check yesterday refunding my admission/race entry!

Pretty cool, especially considering they didn't have to do it.

Steve
Posted By: HEMIFRED

Re: Monster Mopar/Pentastar Productions = Class Act - 11/05/11 05:54 PM

a class act for sure That's what happens when the promoter himself is a racer.
Posted By: sunroofgtx

Re: Monster Mopar/Pentastar Productions = Class Act - 11/05/11 06:12 PM

I got mine even though I said he was funny looking. Good thing he had Mark there to keep everything in line and running smoothly !!

Thanks Josh.
Posted By: Hitman340

Re: Monster Mopar/Pentastar Productions = Class Act - 11/05/11 06:16 PM

I think we can all agree that Josh himself is a class act.He goes above and beyond for sure.Can't wait till next years event.
Posted By: nhramark

Re: Monster Mopar/Pentastar Productions = Class Act - 11/05/11 09:09 PM

Quote:

I got mine even though I said he was funny looking. Good thing he had Mark there to keep everything in line and running smoothly !!

Thanks Josh.

Well Josh was pretty busy shaking hands, kissing babies, being the pit parking czar, caterer, band roadie, 10.5 tire exhibitionist, and anti rain dancer. He wasn't very good at that last one.........
Posted By: hemiparts

Re: Monster Mopar/Pentastar Productions = Class Act - 11/05/11 09:13 PM

I get to hear stories of all these awesome Mopar Events that go down up north and all through Ohio, why dosen't anybody plan something like that a little further south ???? There are a ton of Mopar racers on here from NC and a million more that are on diffrent forums elsewhere. Keep in mind this is the home state of some of the most famous Mopar Racers in the World Sox and Martin, Herb McCandless, Don Carlton, Bullet Bob Reed the list goes on and on. We have several national event quality 1/4 miles venues ( Zmax & Rockingham Dragway) as well 2 former IHRA Track of the Year winners Piedmont Dragway ( former test bed of Sox and Martin ) and Dunn-Benson. I do believe that a well organized well funded well promoted event held in NC in the fall of spring would draw an unbelivable turnout
Posted By: HEMIFRED

Re: Monster Mopar/Pentastar Productions = Class Act - 11/05/11 11:37 PM

Quote:

I get to hear stories of all these awesome Mopar Events that go down up north and all through Ohio, why dosen't anybody plan something like that a little further south ???? There are a ton of Mopar racers on here from NC and a million more that are on diffrent forums elsewhere. Keep in mind this is the home state of some of the most famous Mopar Racers in the World Sox and Martin, Herb McCandless, Don Carlton, Bullet Bob Reed the list goes on and on. We have several national event quality 1/4 miles venues ( Zmax & Rockingham Dragway) as well 2 former IHRA Track of the Year winners Piedmont Dragway ( former test bed of Sox and Martin ) and Dunn-Benson. I do believe that a well organized well funded well promoted event held in NC in the fall of spring would draw an unbelivable turnout

BE PATIENT YOUNG FELLA
© 2024 Moparts Forums