Moparts

throttle brackets

Posted By: duspan

throttle brackets - 11/03/11 04:42 PM

what are you using for throttle bracket need pics?

thanks
Posted By: 604 Hemi GTX

Re: throttle brackets - 11/03/11 04:48 PM

Not sure what style carb you have, but i use the jegs brand throttle bracket. nice piece
here,s a link
http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS+Performance+Products/555/15234/10002/-1
Kevin
Posted By: Todd

Re: throttle brackets - 11/03/11 05:05 PM

What kind of cables do you have? The one that I have is a Lokar.

Attached picture 6901697-DSC00795(Large).JPG
Posted By: fishy340

Re: throttle brackets - 11/03/11 05:11 PM

look at hughesperformance.com they have tons of stuff like that
Posted By: AndyF

Re: throttle brackets - 11/03/11 06:24 PM

I think you mean www.hughesengines.com or www.manciniracing.com. Both of those places have throttle brackets for Mopar engines.
Posted By: 1969RR

Re: throttle brackets - 11/03/11 08:44 PM

Quote:

what are you using for throttle bracket need pics?

thanks

What type are you needing? I have a couple different stock, OE type if you need. Jeff
Posted By: rebel

Re: throttle brackets - 11/03/11 09:19 PM

i made my own out of a piece of flat aluminium. not hard to do i soda blasted it to give it a uniform finish.
Posted By: AndyF

Re: throttle brackets - 11/03/11 10:53 PM

Here is the a picture of the tall adjustable bracket that Hughes and Mancini sell. There is also a matching throttle return available with dual springs. These brackets are available for SB, BB and Hemi engines.

Attached picture 6902241-AR005B.jpg
Posted By: chryco

Re: throttle brackets - 11/04/11 02:47 AM

Built my own heat spacer / shield with throttle bracket and return spring brackets .

Posted By: duspan

Re: throttle brackets - 11/04/11 05:56 AM

i have a lokar cable with the jegs bracket that bolt to the carb studs,the problem is i cannot get full throttle with this set up using the stock gas peddle in car? it makes no difference in what hole i use on the carb?

thanks
Posted By: 383man

Re: throttle brackets - 11/04/11 06:51 AM

Quote:

i have a lokar cable with the jegs bracket that bolt to the carb studs,the problem is i cannot get full throttle with this set up using the stock gas peddle in car? it makes no difference in what hole i use on the carb?

thanks

I also use the Lokar setup and had the same problem. I had to bend the rod up some at the gas pedal in the car for more pedal travel. Ron
Posted By: Todd

Re: throttle brackets - 11/04/11 11:32 AM

Quote:

Quote:

thanks

I also use the Lokar setup and had the same problem. I had to bend the rod up some at the gas pedal in the car for more pedal travel. Ron

Had to do the same thing.
© 2024 Moparts Forums