Moparts

Magnolia Dragstrip

Posted By: CHAPPER

Magnolia Dragstrip - 10/09/11 12:41 PM

Any members going to Magnolia today...? I am making my annual trip today....may not be many more nice weekends left.
Posted By: Todd

Re: Magnolia Dragstrip - 10/09/11 01:22 PM

See ya there. Maybe one of the last times out for the year for me.
Posted By: ProSport

Re: Magnolia Dragstrip - 10/09/11 08:15 PM

I wanted to go there today!! Too many other things going on as usual. It's an old track(guardrails).
Here's my Dart running 6.50's, went 6.20's with new tires and some tuning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcKV5j1pG-0
Posted By: Todd

Re: Magnolia Dragstrip - 10/10/11 02:35 AM

Great meting you today Chapper. You got one awesome little green machine there. I went out second round having some trans problems.
Posted By: CHAPPER

Re: Magnolia Dragstrip - 10/10/11 04:41 AM

Quote:

Great meting you today Chapper. You got one awesome little green machine there. I went out second round having some trans problems.

Trans problems can be fixed,,,I went out 3rd round with a -.030 red light.....I have had this 'little problem' for awhile,,like 40+ years,,,still haven't got it fixed.. Good to meet you and your crew. Just finishing 'supper' (?) and going to bed...long day for an old man.. I like your '64 B-body..must be nice to have some room to work on things..
Posted By: KillerBee

Re: Magnolia Dragstrip - 10/10/11 01:46 PM

The wife and I rode our motorcycles past Magnolia on Saturday and it looked like a ghost town.

I would have liked to have gone Sunday but we took our daughter to Vermillion to party with the Wooly Bears, just not enough time during the weekend.
Posted By: cudasteve68

Re: Magnolia Dragstrip - 10/10/11 05:01 PM

I hear you on that one. We put over 300 miles on the Harley this weekend. Which direction did you take to Vermillion? I live only 11 miles south in a little town called Wakemen. ( I am only a 1/4 mile from the RT 20 & Rt 60 intersection)
Next time let me know we can take a ride together.
Posted By: Eric

Re: Magnolia Dragstrip - 10/11/11 01:46 AM

I'm going to try to make it out there if they are racing later this month
Posted By: 3ddart

Re: Magnolia Dragstrip - 10/11/11 12:29 PM

they are down to racing on sundays only now and if the weather is iffy call 1st to make sure. i drove by coming back from a cruise at dover on sunday and it looked to be a decent turn-out. it was their $1000 dash for cash run-off and track championship run-offs. dave
© 2024 Moparts Forums