Moparts

WOW !!!- LATE MODEL MOPARS THAT HAUL A$$ !!

Posted By: BEEQUIK

WOW !!!- LATE MODEL MOPARS THAT HAUL A$$ !! - 10/09/11 02:12 AM

Went to mopar Madness today at Virginia Motorsports park and all I can say is WOW! Brand new Jeep cherokees running in the 9"s at over 144 MPH !! Ask Darrell about them ,he got a great view as one of them put a .000 light on him first round and went 9.88 @ 142!! I am selling my junk and getting a JEEP!!Several of them there in the low tens and high nines as well as new challengers and chrysler 300's ripping off nine second passes.WITH leather,cd players and heated seats.Did I say WOW?? I don't have a pic of that but here is a pic of my dad and his satellite...

Attached picture 6862513-IMG_0884.JPG
Posted By: earthmover

Re: WOW !!!- LATE MODEL MOPARS THAT HAUL A$$ !! - 10/09/11 02:29 AM

i was there and was shocked how well they ran..didnt stay very long but had a great time looking around...seem a bit small this year from pass years, but still got to see some nice mopars
Posted By: BEEQUIK

Re: WOW !!!- LATE MODEL MOPARS THAT HAUL A$$ !! - 10/09/11 02:35 AM

Quote:

i was there and was shocked how well they ran..didnt stay very long but had a great time looking around...seem a bit small this year from pass years, but still got to see some nice mopars

yes today was a bit small because of some track scheduling issue the judged carshow is not until tomorrow?And you know the carshow trophy hounds wouldn't come out to a show on a day where there were no trophies!!
Posted By: 383man

Re: WOW !!!- LATE MODEL MOPARS THAT HAUL A$$ !! - 10/09/11 03:24 AM

Do you know what the combo's were on any of them ? Ron
Posted By: Irun5snd8th

Re: WOW !!!- LATE MODEL MOPARS THAT HAUL A$$ !! - 10/10/11 07:41 PM

I would guess most are forced induction.
© 2024 Moparts Forums