Moparts

i cheated on my girl @ atco!

Posted By: fishy340

i cheated on my girl @ atco! - 10/09/11 12:30 AM

im feeling guily,there she was wearing blue & pearlwhite paint beautiful,maybe 2800lbs,curves,and a 4 speed i believe she was a mid 60 tempest 2 door with an arrow as if she was american indian heritage,i've seen her before and felt there was something there,cause i felt movement!lol..i forgot about mopars for them minutes even my own baby girl cuda! all i can say is i love that freakin sb 4 speed tempest!
Posted By: 72sat

Re: i cheated on my girl @ atco! - 10/09/11 02:28 AM

It,s ok; I understand. your only human. just know where your true love is;screw the sh*** out of that b****. and take your ass home to your Baby.
Posted By: DragDart360

Re: i cheated on my girl @ atco! - 10/09/11 02:59 AM

Quote:

im feeling guily,there she was wearing blue & pearlwhite paint beautiful,maybe 2800lbs,curves,and a 4 speed i believe she was a mid 60 tempest 2 door with an arrow as if she was american indian heritage,i've seen her before and felt there was something there,cause i felt movement!lol..i forgot about mopars for them minutes even my own baby girl cuda! all i can say is i love that freakin sb 4 speed tempest!

Hey fishy you shoulda stopped by I was parked by some LI guys, Red RR, Blue Duster and a White Barracuda. We could have talked bad A$$ small blocks!

Re: i cheated on my girl @ atco! - 10/09/11 03:10 AM

your right i should've,but to tell the truth i worked 11pm to 7am last night and shot straight to atco..so i was kinda raggy.I will say i saw alot of familiar cars from this site there and all looked good

Re: i cheated on my girl @ atco! - 10/09/11 03:14 AM

Quote:

It,s ok; I understand. your only human. just know where your true love is;screw the sh*** out of that b****. and take your ass home to your Baby.

lmao
Posted By: SSDAcuda

Re: i cheated on my girl @ atco! - 10/09/11 03:33 AM

WHAT THE F!! Hey Fishy you should have stopped by and said Hi! I was parked right across from your "girl"!!

I will say I am not a Pontiac guy at all, but had to check all 4 of those Injuns out! Those Tempests were BADA$$! and a nice Catalina to boot.

And I will also say that ALL the 422 people I spoke with were a good group of racers. Put on a good show and had some Damn nice cars. I loved the S&M Cuda and that Dyno Don comet was cool. And that small block tempest, he spins it to 9000rpm and its on pump gas! Usually goes 8.50. Had a problem today!! Had a great time today!!
Posted By: Kevins493

Re: i cheated on my girl @ atco! - 10/09/11 05:08 AM

Hey John- It was great meeting you today. You really are a first class act. And the pictures of the cuda didn't do it justice. That's probably the nicest race car (or car in general) I've ever seen.
Glad to see you got it sorted out. Good luck at the Grove!
Kevin

Re: i cheated on my girl @ atco! - 10/09/11 02:44 PM

Thanks for the kind words Kevin. You and the whole 422 group are a class act. I have to say if I was ever going to run NSS, I know what group I would run with. Nice atmosphere, good people,great camradere, beautiful cars and great racing!

We need some pictures!!

Re: i cheated on my girl @ atco! - 10/09/11 05:42 PM

And Kevin, thanks for not mentioning I paid you to say that about me!!

Seriously nice job yesterday.

And where is Fishy now. I don't care if you were tired or grubby. I had chairs you could have relaxed and I would have given you a cold drink!

Its nice to meet moparts members and put faces with names! Met a couple members there and saw a few others that I already knew! The people is what makes this sport fun.
Posted By: sixpackgut

Re: i cheated on my girl @ atco! - 10/09/11 09:56 PM

if i wasnt a mopar guy i would have a tempest, 65 gto and a 69 firebird. just sayin

Re: i cheated on my girl @ atco! - 10/10/11 06:09 PM

brother i must say,i never made it over to that side of the track! i was with my pop and i had to listen for test n tune for him..he cant hear #%@% anymore lol,i love em though.I really did have to make sure he got up there and in the lane so i was kinda babysitting so to speak,i'll be there next monday to test my cuda
Posted By: Dads426

Re: i cheated on my girl @ atco! - 10/10/11 06:21 PM

You mean this one

Attached picture 6864832-Pontiac3.jpg
Posted By: Dads426

Re: i cheated on my girl @ atco! - 10/10/11 06:23 PM

Or this one?

Attached picture 6864837-Pontiac2.jpg
Posted By: smokinwoody

Re: i cheated on my girl @ atco! - 10/10/11 07:18 PM

Quote:

Or this one?

I lust for 63 Tempests myself....if I didnt have so many projects, and a fist full of cash, I would be owning one!!

and the 2dr is the one
Posted By: JCCuda

Re: i cheated on my girl @ atco! - 10/10/11 09:05 PM

Hey SS/DAcuda I checked out your Cuda on sat. I was there with my Black 70 Duster. Anyhow I went home and kicked my Cuda after I looked at your car. That car is beautiful the detail is incredible. I wanted to say hello but you were walking into your trailer when I was walking up. I did get to see you make a pass, that thing goes straight as an arrow. I was very impressed.

Attached picture 6865065-CudaatE-Town.jpg

Re: i cheated on my girl @ atco! - 10/10/11 09:25 PM

Thanks JC I wish you would've came by. I talked to you a couple years back when you had your Cuda at Mopars at Englishtown. And I wouldn't kick yours, I love your car! It has the right stance and I do love the gills and the grill of a '71! And I think Black has to be my favorite color, but I swore I would never own another black car. Its a full time job wiping dust, lol!!
© 2024 Moparts Forums