Moparts

Bird Haters

Posted By: old yeller

Bird Haters - 09/30/11 02:40 AM

None of u bird haters showed up at the bird hateing meeting!,Its cool though,its the same as being at the track sorta,you show up and then go in hideing.....AND PLEASE DON,T START WITH YOUR JUST WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR STORYS...I,m retireing the bird.....and its not like i gave you bird haters a chance to man up,i know gary robbins is spending well over $50,000 to put me on the trailor next year..sucks to be him,Cause i,m retireing from racing...now if he wants to go pontoon racing....Grab a Wave!!!
Posted By: Bob_Coomer

Re: Bird Haters - 09/30/11 02:50 AM

You tell'em Bird...
Posted By: tubtar

Re: Bird Haters - 09/30/11 02:56 AM

Boat = hole in the water in which to throw money.
But if it is what makes you smile , then enjoy.

Re: Bird Haters - 09/30/11 03:16 AM

Quote:

Your comment is to funny..its like we don,t throw away are money with cars?, at least with a boat there will be chicks(sure at my age there old looking,but jack daniels don,t give a #hit!!!)
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: Bird Haters - 09/30/11 03:18 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Your comment is to funny..its like we don,t throw away are money with cars?, at least with a boat there will be chicks(sure at my age there old looking,but jack daniels don,t give a #hit!!!)

I love how you roll

PS: I'll trade ya my Challenger for da bird as long as you throw in a bottle of Jack

Russ
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Bird Haters - 09/30/11 03:21 AM

Quote:

None of u bird haters showed up at the bird hateing meeting!,Its cool though,its the same as being at the track sorta,you show up and then go in hideing.....AND PLEASE DON,T START WITH YOUR JUST WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR STORYS...I,m retireing the bird.....and its not like i gave you bird haters a chance to man up,i know gary robbins is spending well over $50,000 to put me on the trailor next year..sucks to be him,Cause i,m retireing from racing...now if he wants to go pontoon racing....Grab a Wave!!!

BYE

Re: Bird Haters - 09/30/11 03:24 AM

Quote:

oops i ment to say..its not like i didn,t give you bird haters a chance to man up..and thats for the bird english haters.
Posted By: Gary Robbins

Re: Bird Haters - 09/30/11 03:32 AM

Quote:

I,m retireing the bird.....and its not like i gave you bird haters a chance to man up,i know gary robbins is spending well over $50,000 to put me on the trailor next year..sucks to be him,Cause i,m retireing from racing...now if he wants to go pontoon racing....Grab a Wave!!!

Sorry to send the bird into retirement.....

I got way bigger fish to fry with all the ok/tx/ark brand x racers...

About spit my tea everywhere on the 50K comment,keep dreaming....

We do race jet boats around here also but i prefer my cabin on the lake where there's lots of birds and none i hate,lol...

Attached picture 6848703-mountans20.jpg
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Bird Haters - 09/30/11 03:58 AM

Pontoon boat + nitrous = one heck of a fun fishing trip

Bird I bought a boat 14 months ago and its still parked in the yard and sitting unused. I will get to it one of these days but as much as I like the water and fishing, racing still comes first. Don't make any quick decisions and trust me some of us are still in your corner. Most of these guys with their fast street cars are some of the best bsers I have ever seen. I know you like to win but you aren't afraid of a challenge if you know you could lose. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
Posted By: topfueldart

Re: Bird Haters - 09/30/11 04:11 AM

Your the man bird! Way to do it while others just talk about it!
Posted By: j.mcconnell

Re: Bird Haters - 09/30/11 04:42 AM

well hopefully you don't forget to post here while at the yacht club. we'd surely miss it......
Posted By: Labratt

Re: Bird Haters - 09/30/11 04:58 AM

Darn,Yeller! I thought after criticizing you on your improper English last post,you woulda cleaned it up a bit!..how silly of me! I can't believe how badly some of you(Yeller's not the only one!)BUTCHER our English language! Thank God you know how to BOAST..and build FAST cars...and BOAST! Enjouy yur nuw hobbey of boteing,Berd!!!
Posted By: 493_DART

Re: Bird Haters - 09/30/11 09:10 AM

Why is everyone so scared of The Bird ?

GO GET EM BIRD ! (if you can get someone to show up )

Posted By: 69CHARGERMD

Re: Bird Haters - 09/30/11 08:42 PM

we'll miss ya.......

Posted By: moparniac

Re: Bird Haters - 09/30/11 09:04 PM

Bird is cool in my book!
Posted By: JERICOGTX

Re: Bird Haters - 09/30/11 09:23 PM

If some of you spent 5 minutes talking with ole birdy in person, you would like him. Ever think he comes here just to get the "haters" worked up?

Enjoy retirement Ed. I know it will not last. If it does, send me the wheelie bars off the bird.

Jeff

Re: Bird Haters - 09/30/11 11:04 PM

Jeff,I don't "hate" Bird! Just bustin' his chops! He seems to have a GREAT sense of humor! I'm sure I would get along with him quite well in person. Bird..whereabouts in Michigan do you reside? Maybe we can meet for lunch in the future! You're buying!
Posted By: Guitar Jones

Re: Bird Haters - 09/30/11 11:18 PM

I'd love to have a Jack and Coke with the Bird. Maybe 2 or 5.
Posted By: moparniac

Re: Bird Haters - 09/30/11 11:57 PM

Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Bird Haters - 10/01/11 12:00 AM

Quote:

Love the bird.
Posted By: fishy340

Re: Bird Haters - 10/01/11 01:51 AM

Quote:

bad azzzzzzzzzz ride,i vote for the bird,he's his own man

Re: Bird Haters - 10/01/11 02:03 AM

LOVE the color!...and the LAUNCH!
Posted By: jkwedge540

Re: Bird Haters - 10/01/11 02:16 AM

Hey Bird, I would like to give you and GUMP some revenge. No motor this year,But i will be out next year. GREEN CHARGER

LATER
Posted By: pinkduster

Re: Bird Haters - 10/01/11 03:30 AM

Quote:

Quote:

bad azzzzzzzzzz ride,i vote for the bird,he's his own man

Bird!

Re: Bird Haters - 10/02/11 01:08 AM

Quote:

we'll miss ya.......

Sorry,but that picture is AWESOME!!..Great Find!!!!

Re: Bird Haters - 10/02/11 01:53 AM

Bob..Doc has a penchant for finding such humorous pics! Ask me how I know! BTW..where do you live in Michigan???
Posted By: MIKES_DUSTER

Re: Bird Haters - 10/02/11 02:17 AM

Quote:

Is this picture photoshopped???
Posted By: Blusmbl

Re: Bird Haters - 10/02/11 02:48 AM

The Jack Daniels logo certainly is.

That's how his car launches though. I've seen it run at Milan back when it was still yellow, it certainly ain't slow.

Re: Bird Haters - 10/02/11 04:18 AM

Sledgehammer,U always seem to find a way for the bird to look good(it looks like a jack daniels christmas card to me)..i,ll buy some..

Re: Bird Haters - 10/02/11 05:06 AM

BIRD MAN...WHERE DO YA' LIVE??? I'M CURIOUS! Thanks!
Posted By: BB Dart 69

Re: Bird Haters - 10/02/11 01:29 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Is this picture photoshopped???

It must be,usually all four tires are in the air
Posted By: racerx

Re: Bird Haters - 10/03/11 02:07 PM

Bird I'm going to hate to see u go.Always like hear whats on your mind Good luck in what ever u decide to do............
Posted By: hemi67s

Re: Bird Haters - 10/12/11 11:55 PM

Whats your plan for your Runner if you are going to retire it? Love your car, frickin sweet!
Posted By: Sledge_57

Re: Bird Haters - 10/13/11 03:36 AM

Eddies been singing this tune for a while.....

And this was my favorite pic of the Bird, Freakin Evil

© 2024 Moparts Forums