Moparts

MMW - Thank you Josh King!!! (couple pics too)

Posted By: 68shifter

MMW - Thank you Josh King!!! (couple pics too) - 09/25/11 10:17 PM

First off can not say enough about how well I thought Josh had this put together. What an awesome event. Stuff as a whole went smooth, except for the weather. Thank you so much for a great event and hats off, you did one heck of a job.

There was a bunch of race cars, show cars, swap meet stuff and altogether quite a few people around friday and saturday.

We got to meet a whole bunch more great Mopar people. Keith Dunnuck (Dunnuck Racing), Vic Bloomer, Jeff Allison, Bondo Bob, and several others that I am forgetting. All I can say is what awesome people to race and hang out with. Thanks so much for a great weekend.

A few of Josh and his car:

Posted By: VernMotor

Re: MMW - Thank you Josh King!!! (couple pics too) - 09/25/11 10:31 PM

Nice pictures Thank you

Re: MMW - Thank you Josh King!!! (couple pics too) - 09/25/11 10:32 PM

Also have to say nice to meet you and thanks for the great video of my car JERICOGTX. Pleasure talking to you.

Also we ran into the guy running the Cope Transmission's pickup in the lanes - I heard them call him the "hamburgler" over the PA, man is he a riot.

Posted By: moparniac

Re: MMW - Thank you Josh King!!! (couple pics too) - 09/25/11 11:02 PM

awesome pics! looks like a great event! good job josh!
Posted By: Dartin

Re: MMW - Thank you Josh King!!! (couple pics too) - 09/25/11 11:11 PM

Thanks for sharing the cool pics! You are right, these guys are a pretty cool bunch! Wish I could have been there.

Randy
Posted By: BIG BEAR

Re: MMW - Thank you Josh King!!! (couple pics too) - 09/25/11 11:25 PM

Awesome!!!
Posted By: S/ST 3040

Re: MMW - Thank you Josh King!!! (couple pics too) - 09/25/11 11:29 PM

Barring the rain, I think the whole event went pretty smooth.

Good job Josh and crew. I'll be there next year.

Nice to see all of the Mopar racing family again. Going to be another long winter.

See you all next year.
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: MMW - Thank you Josh King!!! (couple pics too) - 09/25/11 11:49 PM

Awsome bunch of cars!!!! We want some VIDEO!
Posted By: fishy340

Re: MMW - Thank you Josh King!!! (couple pics too) - 09/26/11 01:45 AM

video please,and that gold colored swinger is a hott lookin ride.
Posted By: ProSport

Re: MMW - Thank you Josh King!!! (couple pics too) - 09/26/11 02:02 AM

Great pics! Some of those cars I haven't seen for a few years.
Posted By: Dunnuck Racing

Re: MMW - Thank you Josh King!!! (couple pics too) - 09/26/11 03:53 PM

Andre,
I had a great time talking to you and your brother,you guys are both pretty cool!
I am looking forward to next year. Like you and I agreed after the rainout on Saturdat night and Sunday,at least we ended the year on a winning streak.
Keith
Posted By: Irun5snd8th

Re: MMW - Thank you Josh King!!! (couple pics too) - 09/26/11 04:25 PM

Andre, you have one very nice and very cool car. Running next to you in eliminations was really cool watching you bang them gears all the way down the track
Posted By: JERICOGTX

Re: MMW - Thank you Josh King!!! (couple pics too) - 09/26/11 05:38 PM

Andre, was great meeting you. The Cuda looks very nice, and was the most entertaining car to watch all weekend. I'll get the video to you as soon as I get it from my buddies camera, along with the starting line pictures. Keep us updated on the winter updates, and hope to see you guys next year.

Jeff
Posted By: ROSSIO

Re: MMW - Thank you Josh King!!! (couple pics too) - 09/26/11 06:24 PM

fishy340 & prosport--if your talking about the gold swinger w black hood and the bat charger on the back-----thats my little bundle of JOY

we had a good time there

ross
Posted By: 383man

Re: MMW - Thank you Josh King!!! (couple pics too) - 09/26/11 10:12 PM

Thanks for sharing the cool pics. Ron
Posted By: NoJoke

Re: MMW - Thank you Josh King!!! (couple pics too) - 09/26/11 10:32 PM

Josh great job..... Great pictures also... That Red White n Blue 65 Belvedere American Muscle is awesome...

Re: MMW - Thank you Josh King!!! (couple pics too) - 09/26/11 11:26 PM

Eric, didn't realize that was you. Congrats on the win Friday night! I was behind you again in the lanes Saturday night, just before the rain hit. Looks like you have a couple "kill" stickers in that back window might have to put a bounty on you next year....great running car

NoJoke, that was a cool car, there's also a red 64 330 in one of the pics. That thing looks ultimate sleeper then has a big hemi and runs 10.00's. Awesome car.

JericoGTX, hopefully you can bring yours down next year. There's never enough stick cars. Going to be a long winter.
Posted By: JERICOGTX

Re: MMW - Thank you Josh King!!! (couple pics too) - 09/27/11 12:28 AM

Quote:

there's also a red 64 330 in one of the pics. That thing looks ultimate sleeper then has a big hemi and runs 10.00's. Awesome car.

The 64 Dodge was with us. Original Max Wedge, aluminum front end, 4 speed car. Was the first MW Alum front stick car off the assembly line. He ran a 9.85 with it this weekend, added 150 lbs and went 10.00. The paint on that car is from the 70's... Has a 484ci HEMI in it now.

Attached picture 6843731-IMG2378.jpg
Posted By: fishy340

Re: MMW - Thank you Josh King!!! (couple pics too) - 09/27/11 01:08 AM

Quote:

fishy340 & prosport--if your talking about the gold swinger w black hood and the bat charger on the back-----thats my little bundle of JOY

we had a good time there

ross

thats the kinda bundle of joy i would adopt..
Posted By: NoJoke

Re: MMW - Thank you Josh King!!! (couple pics too) - 09/27/11 01:18 AM

Quote:

Quote:

there's also a red 64 330 in one of the pics. That thing looks ultimate sleeper then has a big hemi and runs 10.00's. Awesome car.

The 64 Dodge was with us. Original Max Wedge, aluminum front end, 4 speed car. Was the first MW Alum front stick car off the assembly line. He ran a 9.85 with it this weekend, added 150 lbs and went 10.00. The paint on that car is from the 70's... Has a 484ci HEMI in it now.

That car is awesome also... I love those post cars...
Posted By: cudadon

Re: MMW - Thank you Josh King!!! (couple pics too) - 09/27/11 02:21 AM

Thanks for posting those great pics you took.

Don

Attached picture 6843999-MMW272011.jpg
Posted By: 64hemi330sedan

Re: MMW - Thank you Josh King!!! (couple pics too) - 09/27/11 04:01 AM

Quote:

video please,and that gold colored swinger is a hott lookin ride.

Attached picture 6844247-208301_1019559789322_1835006529_44042_4832299_n.jpg
© 2024 Moparts Forums