Moparts

Wheelstanding Cuda at MMW, ProMax sponsored

Posted By: Allan_G

Wheelstanding Cuda at MMW, ProMax sponsored - 09/25/11 07:28 AM

I was talking to Ben at ProMax Carb's booth at Monster Mopar Weekend on Sat. morning, and he told me about a customer they had just done some work for. He told me to watch for the black Cuda with the ProMax logo on the scoop. Tell me, isn't this where you're supposed to mount your wheelie bars?

Attached picture 6841223-DSC01920.jpg

Re: Wheelstanding Cuda at MMW, ProMax sponsored - 09/25/11 07:35 AM

And on the bumper!

The announcer said he's taking the car to the annual wheelie contest at Byron, next week I think.

Attached picture 6841228-DSC01929.jpg
Posted By: 65dragnet

Re: Wheelstanding Cuda at MMW, ProMax sponsored - 09/25/11 05:33 PM

He won the wheelstand event at my local track (Bunkerhill Dragstrip) and yes it was an awesome site !
Posted By: GTXX

Re: Wheelstanding Cuda at MMW, ProMax sponsored - 09/25/11 06:24 PM

Quote:

I was talking to Ben at ProMax Carb's booth at Monster Mopar Weekend on Sat. morning, and he told me about a customer they had just done some work for. He told me to watch for the black Cuda with the ProMax logo on the scoop. Tell me, isn't this where you're supposed to mount your wheelie bars?

if they were lower they would be anti-wheelie bars, right?

Re: Wheelstanding Cuda at MMW, ProMax sponsored - 09/25/11 06:27 PM

if they were lower they would be anti-wheelie bars, right?

I like your thinking!
Posted By: wj440

Re: Wheelstanding Cuda at MMW, ProMax sponsored - 09/25/11 07:31 PM

Must be something in the fish... this guy was at norwalk last
weekend.

Attached picture 6841819-IMG_8502.jpg

Re: Wheelstanding Cuda at MMW, ProMax sponsored - 09/25/11 08:05 PM

Quote:

weekend.

The yellow Cuda was at MMW too, and he's also going to the Byron event. A couple neat things about it: he has small skid plates instead of wheelie bar wheels, and he has a video camera attached to the center of the front bumper, angled downwards a bit, allowing him to see the track while he's in the air.
Posted By: ProStDodge

Re: Wheelstanding Cuda at MMW, ProMax sponsored - 09/26/11 02:30 AM

Quote:

The announcer said he's taking the car to the annual wheelie contest at Byron, next week I think.

Just when I thought no one was actually listening to anything I said! LOL

Scott
Posted By: nhramark

Re: Wheelstanding Cuda at MMW, ProMax sponsored - 09/26/11 03:06 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Just when I thought no one was actually listening to anything I said! LOL

Scott

Sorry Scott, did you say something? I wasn't listening.........
Posted By: Irun5snd8th

Re: Wheelstanding Cuda at MMW, ProMax sponsored - 09/26/11 05:35 AM

Funny, I am going to hear Scott talking in my sleep for a couple more days after listening to him for 12+ hours two days in row.
Both those Cuda's were awesome!
Posted By: fig426

Re: Wheelstanding Cuda at MMW, ProMax sponsored - 09/27/11 12:57 AM

Good 'ol Ben at ProMax. I was in a major jamb Saturday morning. Smoked my starter. Bought it from Mancini. Broke my battery cable end taking the old one out. Run to the swap side. Hit up Ben. Tell him my jamb. Goes into his tool box and digs out a nasty old copper end and says, "What's it worth to you"? I say "What?". He says, "Well how much is it worth?". I say "How much do you need?". Five dollars later I got the end. A 50 cent end may I add. Yes I needed it to fix my car, and yes 5 bucks is only 5 bucks, but WHAT THE %&^%*^%?!?!?!?!?!? In my opinion, Ben's no racer at all. He just wants money. I've spent thousands with him and will never give him another dime. Even if it means I don't have a part to fix my car!!
Posted By: fig426

Re: Wheelstanding Cuda at MMW, ProMax sponsored - 09/27/11 02:05 AM

Quote:

Quote:

weekend.

The yellow Cuda was at MMW too, and he's also going to the Byron event. A couple neat things about it: he has small skid plates instead of wheelie bar wheels, and he has a video camera attached to the center of the front bumper, angled downwards a bit, allowing him to see the track while he's in the air.

Now THAT would be an awesome video game!!
© 2024 Moparts Forums