Moparts

Photo guys name/info

Posted By: His and Her 69's

Photo guys name/info - 09/21/11 08:43 AM

I had a card from the guy that takes photos for the Mo Power events but can't find it. He is a very Nice guy, tall, glasses, drives a red neon around, was at the columbus and norwalk shows for sure.
I would like to get ahold of him to see about some photos.
I know he took some photos of the car as I was launching with the wheels up high.
Anyone else get any of my car launching on friday or saturday am??
Thanks for any help.
David
Posted By: Savoy1964

Re: Photo guys name/info - 09/21/11 01:28 PM

http://www.doublevision137.com/

page for event is there but link does not work.

Re: Photo guys name/info - 09/22/11 07:29 AM

The double vision photos are showing up for me.
I wasn't talking about double vision guys, it is the guy that works for the Mo power events.
I will have to look better for his business card.
Thanks for the info.
David
Posted By: JAKE68

Re: Photo guys name/info - 09/22/11 12:19 PM

Are talking about the guy that shoots for mopar collectors guide. I have that ill post it later. Jake
Posted By: Wv68charger

Re: Photo guys name/info - 09/22/11 12:57 PM

Yea id like to know if HE got any good shots of my car since the other guy got 1 shot and its right after a burnout
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: Photo guys name/info - 09/22/11 01:25 PM

Quote:

Yea id like to know if HE got any good shots of my car since the other guy got 1 shot and its right after a burnout

The doublevision folks are a joke ----- hardly any pics and missed a bunch of cars. They must have been sleeping all weekend.

Russ
Posted By: dustergirl340

Re: Photo guys name/info - 09/22/11 01:31 PM

x2 Norwalk is a great track but I'm glad we have Mike Yoksich (Mike the Photo Guy) at Milan.
Posted By: Butch

Re: Photo guys name/info - 09/22/11 02:48 PM

The doublevision folks are a joke ----- hardly any pics and missed a bunch of cars. They must have been sleeping all weekend.

Russ

I couldn't agree more, the web site even sucks.

Butch
Posted By: 3404

Re: Photo guys name/info - 09/22/11 03:46 PM

Quote:

Russ

I couldn't agree more, the web site even sucks.

Butch

X3 The pictures and web site suck.
They should have used the regular Norwalk guy for the photos.
Posted By: JAKE68

Re: Photo guys name/info - 09/22/11 04:33 PM

When I talked to the guy about him having any pictures of my crash he said a had a whole bunch and that they were part of his event cd and wanted 60.00 for the cd. So i said forget it cause for one i wasnt staying the hole weekend to get a full cd. So he says he would print uyp just fridays for 30.00 and that there was 16 photos of my car, so i said ok. Picked up the cd before i left got home put into computer and there was only 13 pictures on it.......... not good not happy.
Posted By: kissmyaspen

Re: Photo guys name/info - 09/22/11 05:54 PM

pics are a joke.
Posted By: 10secGTX

Re: Photo guys name/info - 09/22/11 06:00 PM

Quote:

pics are a joke.

How did this guy make any money ?
Posted By: Frito

Re: Photo guys name/info - 09/22/11 08:42 PM

Makes me really miss Paul Wilson.
Posted By: kissmyaspen

Re: Photo guys name/info - 09/23/11 04:03 AM

No idea how he made money... Really makes me want to get a good camera and printer and just do 8x10's

Re: Photo guys name/info - 09/23/11 08:09 AM

Maybe he does the MCG also but he is always running around at the Mo Power events taking photos. I thought he worked for Charlie but I could be wrong.

Double vision photos Stink. The license plate on the front of my car isn't even in focus. He gets CHEAP people to shoot photos and then gets their film/disc and makes his business from that.

340Rick's wife Tammy I believe took Great photos last year and that guy told her he would buy her disc if I remember correctly.
Mike the photo guy does BETTER photos out of the front seat of his truck and they are only 20.00 last I bought one. Clear and Great color on his photos.

Thanks for looking Gary.
David
© 2024 Moparts Forums