Moparts

This is my last shout out

Posted By: old yeller

This is my last shout out - 09/18/11 01:24 AM

For you mopar grudge RACERS...I TOLD JOSH I WOULD SHOW UP FOR HIS EVENT...run a true 10.5 tire @ least 3,100lbs with mufflers...1/4 mile race(grow some balls)or build something that can go past the 1/8 mile...I got $500.00 come get sum!!..if not i understand....
Posted By: Leigh

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/18/11 02:01 AM

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...orILfxZFm9PvE1w

Ah, the magic of alcohol.

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/18/11 03:27 AM

108 readers...1 smart azz reply...guess i should of built a dart or duster...NOT!!!...looks like i,m staying home...sorry young buck!,You would think all these bird haters could come up with $500.00 for a heads up race!...mopar people = YAWN!!!
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/18/11 03:40 AM

Quote:

108 readers...1 smart azz reply...guess i should of built a dart or duster...NOT!!!...looks like i,m staying home...sorry young buck!,You would think all these bird haters could come up with $500.00 for a heads up race!...mopar people = YAWN!!!

Why come on here then cry the blues when you want a
certain type of race and so one wants to play....
have another Jack

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/18/11 04:18 AM

Quote:

Quote:

have another Jack

yep,i cry alot..You want to grab a lane at milan heads up?,i,ll grab a lane with your little car with fat tires,..$500.00...your a brkt racer i,m a heads up racer...put up or shut up...WHY U HATEING ON HEADS UP RACING?...U THINK ALL MOPAR RACING IS ALL ALL ABOUT BRKT RACING.....HELLO McFLY....
Posted By: Crizila

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/18/11 04:23 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

have another Jack

yep,i cry alot..You want to grab a lane at milan heads up?,i,ll grab a lane with your little car with fat tires,..$500.00...your a brkt racer i,m a heads up racer...put up or shut up...WHY U HATEING ON HEADS UP RACING?...U THINK ALL MOPAR RACING IS ALL ALL ABOUT BRKT RACING.....HELLO McFLY....

Make that your last shout out .... PLEASE!

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/18/11 04:23 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

have another Jack

Too bad McBird... I dont have a engine in it... I
havent been out at all this year... maybe next year
and I'll do the same as you...... put some spray on it

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/18/11 04:32 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

have another Jack

Sorry,but ur half of car was still no faster than Mcbird off the bottle!!...i don,t need a bottle to beat your car..unless your faster than a 9.18 @ 3200 lbs with a true 10.5 tire with mufflers....and if you are your my hero!
Posted By: dOrk !

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/18/11 04:35 AM

Quote:

For you mopar grudge RACERS...I TOLD JOSH I WOULD SHOW UP FOR HIS EVENT...run a true 10.5 tire @ least 3,100lbs with mufflers...1/4 mile race(grow some balls)or build something that can go past the 1/8 mile...I got $500.00 come get sum!!..if not i understand....

ALL THESE heavy street-car stips ... so are you going to DRIVE IT from Detroit ? ...and are those muffs going to be legit ? .

And how about PUMP GAS and NO-adders?

GROW a pair !

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/18/11 04:42 AM

unless your faster than a 9.18 @ 3200 lbs with a true 10.5 tire with mufflers....and if you are your my hero!

Its quicker than 9.18.... I dont get down on heads up
racing... I've been to Milans heads up 9.0 class

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/18/11 05:16 AM

Quote:

unless your faster than a 9.18 @ 3200 lbs with a true 10.5 tire with mufflers....and if you are your my hero!

Its quicker than 9.18.... I dont get down on heads up
racing... I've been to Milans heads up 9.0 class

STILL MY HERO!!!(i,m thinking about cutting the roadrunner in half,just to make ur weight)....i,m just jokeing...i don,t own a saw!!!
Posted By: dennismopar73

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/18/11 05:24 AM

idono what to say
Posted By: pinkduster

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/18/11 02:02 PM

Quote:

idono what to say

I love it! Very entertaining.
Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/18/11 03:59 PM

I wish I had something more competitive so we could run em but I don`t. If anything, we`d have a helluva good time dusting off some JD and shootin the breeze............
Posted By: 340B5

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/18/11 04:07 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

have another Jack

A couple kits on that thing and you'll need a progressive parachute launcher @1000 ft just to keep it straight.

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/18/11 05:37 PM

A couple kits on that thing and you'll need a progressive parachute launcher @1000 ft just to keep it straight.

I was thinking a progressive 200 shot... but you
never know
Posted By: STEFF

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/19/11 02:21 AM

Awwww poor Bird Turd............Still can't find anybody to play with.
Posted By: joshking440

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/19/11 03:25 AM

Bird....I think there will be a few cars on site that will be willing to take you on...

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/19/11 03:52 AM

there no need to feer underdog is here ,,
Posted By: Moparnut426

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/19/11 04:11 AM

So this Bowtie Boy is coming on this MOPAR site, and stirring the pot?

Does he have nothing better to do? Dont see a point to this really.

Kasey
Posted By: Labratt

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/19/11 06:19 PM

Hey,Old Feller..uh,Yeller..do you know the difference between a comma,and an apostrophe??? Apparently NOT! Hope this isn't the fault of the Michigan school system! Just sayin'!!! And further more..quit making fun of the P-Body!...it's a VERY CUTE "little" car! MUCH cuter than a new Fiat 500! A toast to Jack Daniels..Sundances..and PROPER grammar! Yeah,Buddy!
Posted By: joshking440

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/20/11 05:08 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZoHNELApyQ

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/20/11 05:20 AM

Thanks,Josh...I needed that!
Posted By: Bubba

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/20/11 07:19 PM

Nobody has played with Eddie"BOY" in years.. Waste of space.
Posted By: cl440

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/20/11 08:44 PM

Quote:

...mopar people = YAWN!!!

Wait a minute. I thought you were a mopar person?

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/20/11 08:49 PM

A little jokeing never hurt anybody,Some of you people need to get a sence of humor don,t take things so personal...i never do,bring a car,bring some cash,and grab a lane....its that "SIMPLE!"(i,m sure that statement is going to boil some of you hose heads)
Posted By: HEMIFRED

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/21/11 12:01 AM

Quote:

A little jokeing never hurt anybody,Some of you people need to get a sence of humor don,t take things so personal...i never do,bring a car,bring some cash,and grab a lane....its that "SIMPLE!"(i,m sure that statement is going to boil some of you hose heads)

Well you got me with the post title.I expected to open it to news you were jumping off a bridge or leaving the country
Posted By: Mopar-Al

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/21/11 12:02 AM

Quote:

Mmmmm Ok, I will race ya. But add to the 10.5 tire through the 2 inch exhaust, 87 octane pump gas single point distributor, 245 gears, and limit cubic inches to 318. Full quarter mile.
Posted By: CrAzYMoPaRGuY

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/21/11 12:26 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Well you got me with the post title.I expected to open it to news you were jumping off a bridge or leaving the country

What is with the disappointing thread titles lately?

Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/21/11 12:47 AM

One thing I'll say about old yeller is that he seems to be able to keep his heap up and running. Some of these other guys are always repairing the damage from the last trip to the ice cream stand.

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/21/11 01:00 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Now that was funny!,but i,m a little bit smarter than you look.But it was funny!!
Posted By: 340B5

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/21/11 02:46 AM

Quote:

One thing I'll say about old yeller is that he seems to be able to keep his heap up and running. Some of these other guys are always repairing the damage from the last trip to the ice cream stand.

Yeah and I bet his ice cream doesn't melt either.
Posted By: Gary Robbins

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/21/11 02:59 AM

Quote:

And at least Ed brings some life to this place because its about to bore me to death...BTW, i understand his title to post and one of these days i hope to grab a lane next to him

Attached picture 6835408-29.jpg
Posted By: ProSport

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/21/11 03:03 AM

Quote:

and one of these days i hope to grab a lane next to him

And hope that he is sober and not slurring his words in the other lane.
Posted By: Leon441

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/21/11 03:08 AM

I have known Ed for years. Never Ever Ever seen him drink and drive a race car.

SO JUST STOP THAT BS

Leon

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/21/11 03:23 AM

Quote:

Quote:

And at least Ed brings some life to this place because its about to bore me to death...BTW, i understand his title to post and one of these days i hope to grab a lane next to him

Next year I'll grab a lane if he turns off the bottles...
just have to set my engine back in(well I should
say the other engine)got the little one in it now
and it has something wrong with it but I havent looked
at it at all this season... the car sat in the trailer
since last fall while I build my new ride
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/21/11 03:27 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Next year I'll grab a lane if he turns off the bottles...
just have to set my engine back in(well I should
say the other engine)got the little one in it now
and it has something wrong with it but I havent looked
at it at all this season... the car sat in the trailer
since last fall while I build my new ride

And why should he turn his bottle off? That's what his car is all about. Well built engine but not on the ragged edge like most of the posers here. In a heavy car with a little juice.

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/21/11 03:33 AM

And why should he turn his bottle off? That's what his car is all about. Well built engine but not on the ragged edge like most of the posers here. In a heavy car with a little juice.

Well I guess I can do the same thing and spray mine
Posted By: moparniac

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/21/11 03:36 AM

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/21/11 03:52 AM

hey need more air in that right rear tire, looks flat,, also the car is leaning , put a new spring in there , the other must have feel out at the water box?? haha lololo

thats cool looking car

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/21/11 03:59 AM

Yeah I know the car... he's local here... I knew his
car before the pretty paint job
Posted By: ProSport

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/21/11 12:57 PM

Quote:

A little jokeing never hurt anybody

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/21/11 02:53 PM

All i,m trying to do is get more mopar racers at a track,and if it takes to get some people upset at me,racers or just people in the gate to see the bird get its doors blown away(then i did my part)the drunk comments don,t bother me,anybody that knows me, knows i,m not like that,the spelling comments don,t bother me cause i didn,t pay attention back in high school,....well jeepers creppers,just got a phone call a certain car is going to grab a lane next to the bird,all i'll say that its green and real fast!!!...should be a fun race.
Posted By: nhramark

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/21/11 03:24 PM

I hope you're not teasing us. One nice perk about running this fiasco is I have a nice view of the action from the tower. That is a race I'd like to see!

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/21/11 03:24 PM

Quote:

All i,m trying to do is get more mopar racers at a track,and if it takes to get some people upset at me,racers or just people in the gate to see the bird get its doors blown away(then i did my part)the drunk comments don,t bother me,anybody that knows me, knows i,m not like that,the spelling comments don,t bother me cause i didn,t pay attention back in high school,....well jeepers creppers,just got a phone call a certain car is going to grab a lane next to the bird,all i'll say that its green and real fast!!!...should be a fun race.

Are you going down to Indy for Josh's run?

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/21/11 07:30 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Are you going down to Indy for Josh's run?

Mr P body,i,ll be there for friday only,i have to be back in town on saturday...

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/21/11 09:08 PM

Mr. Yeller...hope You have a FAST and SAFE race with Josh! If You can hang with that GREEN car,You certainly have my respect!..whether You can spell,or not!

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/21/11 10:40 PM

Quote:

Mr. Yeller...hope You have a FAST and SAFE race with Josh! If You can hang with that GREEN car,You certainly have my respect!..whether You can spell,or not!

Sorry,Wrong Green Car..josh is to nice to send my azz packing!
Posted By: dustergirl340

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/23/11 12:10 PM

Give me a 10 second head start and I'll race you both on my mini-bike.
Posted By: 1967dartgt

Re: This is my last shout out - 09/23/11 12:54 PM

Gee I wonder what green car you are talking about? I think he has you covered if he hooks!!
© 2024 Moparts Forums