Re: Where the heck has Diego Ted been - 09/16/11 03:40 AM

Posted By: Chris'sBarracuda

Re: Where the heck has Diego Ted been - 09/16/11 04:21 AM

Saw him at the MATS..

Was wondering the same thing..

Chris..
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Where the heck has Diego Ted been - 09/16/11 04:22 AM

Ya know I was just thinking the saem thing. Have not heard from Ted or Hollywood in awhile.
Posted By: 1_WILD_RT

Re: Where the heck has Diego Ted been - 09/16/11 06:02 AM

Last post Tue Apr 12 2011 07:25 PM
Posted By: Daty Rogers

Re: Where the heck has Diego Ted been - 09/16/11 09:49 AM

Quote:

Ya know I was just thinking the saem thing. Have not heard from Ted or Hollywood in awhile.

Hollywood is on the MML a lot.

-Daty
Posted By: deaks

Re: Where the heck has Diego Ted been - 09/16/11 05:40 PM

Who's updating the race times list.
Mick
Posted By: Jeepmon

Re: Where the heck has Diego Ted been - 09/16/11 06:27 PM

I've noticed that Ted was MIA a month ago or so.. and now with this thread started, I figured I would give him a call and check in on him..

He has been busy with work, I guess the VA has sent him out to several cities across the country and the project that he is working on keeps getting pushed out.. Add to that, the VA restricts the websites that Ted can visit, so he just hasnt had the time to log in here..

He wanted me to tell everyone that he is doing well.. to say thanks for thinking and missing him and he promised that when his project is finished, he'll be knocking on the 8 second door..
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Where the heck has Diego Ted been - 09/16/11 06:45 PM

Thanks for the update. I always enjoyed reading his racing posts because like most of us they contained the ups and downs of having a race car or two and he is so good at telling the story. Hope all is well.
Posted By: HemiRick

Re: Where the heck has Diego Ted been - 09/16/11 07:03 PM

I recently saw an ad with Hollywoods Barracuda for sale, anyone know what's up with that?
Posted By: Moparmal

Re: Where the heck has Diego Ted been - 09/17/11 08:26 AM

Maybe one of the other Mods could take this over until Ted is able to deal?
Posted By: Daty Rogers

Re: Where the heck has Diego Ted been - 09/17/11 11:23 PM

Quote:

I recently saw an ad with Hollywoods Barracuda for sale, anyone know what's up with that?

Yeah, it's for sale again. The prevoius owner bought it back but it was more power than he could handle so he gave it back to Tom minus deposit. It's for sale at 45-50K iirc. Tom still has a Valient to play with though.

-Daty
© 2024 Moparts Forums