Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/10/11 03:50 PM

She's so calm,just drivin' down B'way hittin all 3 gears wheels up
Posted By: HEMIFRED

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/10/11 04:34 PM

great pass and she never lifted.
Posted By: onefastindy

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/10/11 04:58 PM

That was awesome! She stay calm and cool through the whole pass.
Posted By: RonTheAnnouncer

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/10/11 05:08 PM

Check out some of the in car vids they have. A bit lengthy, but very cool to watch her work.
Posted By: HEMIDARTS

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/10/11 05:09 PM

check out the in car video of the same pass!
Very impressive!!
Incar video
Posted By: dustergirl340

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/10/11 05:33 PM

Loved it.
Posted By: fishy340

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/10/11 05:34 PM

it was cute when she went for 4th gear
Posted By: MIKES_DUSTER

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/10/11 05:48 PM

That in car video was AWESOME!!!!! What does she run?? Doent look like the roll bar is enough for what shes doing.
Posted By: gregsdart

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/10/11 06:47 PM

Quote:

it was cute when she went for 4th gear

Shifting by ear, I'll bet.
Posted By: 1_WILD_RT

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/10/11 06:59 PM

Another video, watching the LF wheel land after a wheelie around 1:18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWD9sbw_UWk&feature=related
Posted By: 340B5

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/10/11 07:28 PM

Quote:

That in car video was AWESOME!!!!! What does she run?? Doent look like the roll bar is enough for what shes doing.

You mean this one. She was in 3rd before she hit the ground.

http://youtu.be/qGq7GVUAADE
Posted By: justinp61

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/10/11 08:04 PM

Cool video , but I didn't see her land on the wall .
Posted By: BloFish

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/10/11 08:15 PM

Awesome.
Posted By: Guitar Jones

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/11/11 02:22 AM

I was going to say I didn't know Samoa had a dragstrip but I see it's in Cali. That limits my possible moves to Aruba only.

Cool vids though I'd like to know more about the car.
Posted By: speedy383

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/11/11 02:32 AM

Samoa is a cool little dragstrip,very well run,most of the time the track temp is cold\ but air is usually good. Lisa is a very good driver,has lots of experience and race wins. The car runs 10.3.3 at infinion and i think they were dialed 10.teens this weekend, Unfortunately these big wheelstands cost her the Wally this weekend and last year as the car crossed the center line after the opponent had red lit. Its a big small block dont know the details.They added 30/40 lbs to the nose prior to these videos and it still went for the ski.
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/11/11 02:51 AM

She is so calm... just keep pulling gears till you
loose enough torque and it comes down... very cool
Posted By: WheelsUp73

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/12/11 06:54 AM

Funny to see my car on this web site and the topic of conversation.So what do you want to know?

Attached picture 6822260-DartWheeliebyClintGraves.jpg
Posted By: 69B3GT

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/12/11 11:13 AM

Quote:

Funny to see my car on this web site and the topic of conversation.So what do you want to know?

I dont know how many times ive watched the in-car video...but it puts a smile on my face everytime.
Posted By: Guitar Jones

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/12/11 11:15 AM

Quote:

Engine combo, Torque converter, rear gear, etc., you know all the important stuff. Very cool car by the way, I assume it's a ladder bar car?
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/12/11 02:37 PM

Lisa's car always does that. She is a very good racer and goes rounds and wins on a regular basis. She is also much better looking than Fred is

BTW Welocome aboard Lisa!
Posted By: 340B5

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/12/11 03:13 PM

Engine combo, size, heads, cam, header type and size.

Trans, gearing
Posted By: Moparnut426

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/12/11 03:24 PM

Quote:

I thought I was the only person who had to keep cleaning the sweat off my hands as I raced. When I race the Demon, it looks like I pee my pants, but its sweat from my hand constantly wiping it on my thigh.

Awsome pass, and I love the mellow easy going attitude you have!!

Posted By: POS Dakota

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/12/11 03:33 PM

Quote:

great pass and she never lifted.

Yep, and it carried nice and strong the whole way. Awesome pass and a great vid. The inside vid is cool too.
Posted By: scrapmetal

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/12/11 04:25 PM

Far out!
Posted By: Evil Spirit

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/12/11 04:39 PM

Quote:

I saw a 10.10 on the board during one of the runs, so a correctly installed bar should be good for that.

Thats a lot of air for a 10.0 car - too much IMO - But it makes for great videos, and as long as it doesn't break parts or wander over into the guard rail or the other lane/car, it probably is fun to drive.
Posted By: BradH

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/12/11 05:49 PM

"HemiFred, female version..."

Did reading that title make anyone else's stomach do a flip before actually opening the post?

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/12/11 06:28 PM

Quote:

Did reading that title make anyone else's stomach do a flip before actually opening the post?

Geez thanks pal !!

THE VIDEO OF HOW I GOT MY 15 MINUTES OF FAME

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/12/11 06:40 PM

So Fred, Did ya hurt the car very badly? Is it back to running again? How bad was the damage?

Kasey
Posted By: 70Cuda383

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/12/11 06:50 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Geez thanks pal !!

THE VIDEO OF HOW I GOT MY 15 MINUTES OF FAME

I had that uneasy sinking feeling in my gut, but only because I was afraid we were going to see Fred wearing a thong or mini-skirt or something.
Posted By: BobR

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/12/11 09:35 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I saw a 10.10 on the board during one of the runs, so a correctly installed bar should be good for that.

Thats a lot of air for a 10.0 car - too much IMO - But it makes for great videos, and as long as it doesn't break parts or wander over into the guard rail or the other lane/car, it probably is fun to drive.

If the bumper is dragging the probability of the car steering one way or another increases. It looks cool-for sure-but I wouldn't race that way.

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/12/11 10:50 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Engine combo, Torque converter, rear gear, etc., you know all the important stuff. Very cool car by the way, I assume it's a ladder bar car?

The engine is a 40 over 360 with a 4 inch stroker crank,wisco protrue pistons.hbeam rods,edelbrock heads,M-1 manifold, 950 hp carb,MSD box and distrubitor, 12 to 1 compression and a solid flatappet cam. Converter is a continential 5500 and a 904 trans with a turbo action brake. 4.56 rear gears and a dana60 and ladder bars. My husband built the motor, trans and rearend. I run 29.5 10.5 Phoenix drag slicks. The car weighs 3130 race ready.I have had and raced this car for over 20 years. Thats all I can tell you right now. This car is nothing but fun to drive and I know wheelies aren't for everyone. My uncle had a 69 Dart the would pull 300 foot wheelies and my dad has a 70 chevelle that runs mid 9s and pulls huge wheelies also. Wheelies are in my blood.lol

http://youtu.be/N6v55H0vriw

Attached picture 6823138-Dartat60ftbyClintGraves.jpg

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/12/11 10:56 PM

Quote:

So Fred, Did ya hurt the car very badly? Is it back to running again? How bad was the damage?

Kasey

not at all. replaced only the outer rocker and the door because it was free,straightened the rim .it was back in two weeks

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/12/11 11:05 PM

Quote:

Lisa's car always does that. She is a very good racer and goes rounds and wins on a regular basis. She is also much better looking than Fred is

BTW Welocome aboard Lisa!

Thanks Al.

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/12/11 11:20 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Kasey

not at all. replaced only the outer rocker and the door because it was free,straightened the rim .it was back in two weeks

WOW, that was fortunate you didnt skidd lidd it.

Kasey
Posted By: RonTheAnnouncer

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/13/11 01:00 AM

Quote:

When I posted the link, I had a tough time coming up with a title for the thread. I decided on one that would make people curious and strangely apprehensive and queasy at the same time.

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/13/11 01:38 AM

Quote:

Quote:

When I posted the link, I had a tough time coming up with a title for the thread. I decided on one that would make people curious and strangely apprehensive and queasy at the same time.

are you saying by using my name it's a miracle that no one tossed their lunch
Posted By: Stroker Scamp

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/13/11 05:34 AM

nice dart, i love wheelies, mine doesnt like to do them, your combo definately runs strong
Posted By: Keith Richards

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/16/11 04:32 AM

Here is Lisa along side our Challenger earlier in the year.....(Wednesday Night)

Lisa, great too see you finally on here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFL7vdmJOk8&feature=player_detailpage
Posted By: nhramark

Re: HemiFred, female version... - 09/16/11 02:44 PM

Quote:

Here is Lisa along side our Challenger earlier in the year.....(Wednesday Night)

I've never been to Infineon, but from watching that video it looks like a beautiful facility. Add that track to the bucket list........
© 2024 Moparts Forums