Moparts

CP article on the Hemi Challenge

Posted By: Steve1118

CP article on the Hemi Challenge - 09/05/11 01:24 PM

I think that Asher has been hanging around the b/s "marketing" gurus a bit too much....

http://www.competitionplus.com/drag-racing/news/18886-ashers-indy-insider-ban-the-westcotts
Posted By: dan1320

Re: CP article on the Hemi Challenge - 09/05/11 02:53 PM

Ah geez, what a stupid article. No way can Asher really believe what he wrote.
Posted By: Dragula

Re: CP article on the Hemi Challenge - 09/05/11 03:01 PM

They should shoot the writer....Can't believe some of his arrogant comments. What ever happened to covering the race vs. all the opinions! Where does he live? While he is sleeping we are going to camo his car....
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: CP article on the Hemi Challenge - 09/05/11 03:05 PM

Guess I better park my ole junk until I can get it to a point where I can actually put some "wax" on it

That has to be one of the more stupid articles I have ever read

Russ
Posted By: jimmysarrow

Re: CP article on the Hemi Challenge - 09/05/11 07:11 PM

Chill out, the guy is writing about how everybody should come and watch the shootout and yes i too would like to see them change the paint, they have proved that they OWN THIS CLASS, ( remember he used to have a Chevy decal on the roof), until somebody steps up it should be called the westcott shootout. Also, the writer is the best writer in the business , he had a little fun with this article, but if you follow him he will blast NHRA , IHRA and anybody else. Most of the time he writes what we all wish we could say.
Posted By: topside

Re: CP article on the Hemi Challenge - 09/05/11 08:29 PM

Asher's just ribbing the Westcotts; later he gives them the credit they deserve for being the best-performing cars out there. He also acknowledges how special these cars have always been, and how the competitors love their cars.
Y'all need to get a sense of humor.
Best class in NHRA, and the pinnacle of the musclecars, for my money.
Posted By: rickstershemi

Re: CP article on the Hemi Challenge - 09/05/11 10:37 PM

Quote:

Asher's just ribbing the Westcotts; later he gives them the credit they deserve for being the best-performing cars out there. He also acknowledges how special these cars have always been, and how the competitors love their cars.
Y'all need to get a sense of humor.
Best class in NHRA, and the pinnacle of the musclecars, for my money.

Rickster
© 2024 Moparts Forums