Moparts

A few mug shots from Milan!!!

Posted By: cl440

A few mug shots from Milan!!! - 09/04/11 01:56 AM

Rain held off but the heat did not!!!!!

Had a great time visiting with people I only get to see once a year!!!!

Saw a few other familiar faces but didnt get a chance to talk. Double entered the Duster in Nostalgia and No Box and my son entered the Durango in Trophy so I was very busy!!!!

Congrats to my son Joshua.....first time down the 1320 and he won two rounds in trophy class!!

Mug shots to follow......

Re: A few mug shots from Milan!!! - 09/04/11 01:59 AM

Attached picture 6809550-LonnieandChuck.jpg

Re: A few mug shots from Milan!!! - 09/04/11 02:02 AM

Attached picture 6809553-GregJ.andChuck.jpg

Re: A few mug shots from Milan!!! - 09/04/11 02:02 AM

Attached picture 6809555-GregG.andChuck.jpg

Re: A few mug shots from Milan!!! - 09/04/11 02:03 AM

Attached picture 6809556-DougandChuck.jpg
Posted By: VernMotor

Re: A few mug shots from Milan!!! - 09/04/11 02:31 AM

I don't know if I would have posted that first one LMAO
Posted By: G-Money1320

Re: A few mug shots from Milan!!! - 09/05/11 02:00 AM

Nice pics Had a great time out there and was good to see almost everyone,missed dustergirl and her hubby--Norwalk for sure Once again had a great race against Chuck!!
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: A few mug shots from Milan!!! - 09/05/11 02:06 AM

I know those guys ... hope you all had a good time
Posted By: dustergirl340

Re: A few mug shots from Milan!!! - 09/05/11 02:09 AM

Quote:

Nice pics Had a great time out there and was good to see almost everyone,missed dustergirl and her hubby--Norwalk for sure Once again had a great race against Chuck!!

We hid in our pit area....we were HOT. lol...Norwalk will be better.
Posted By: G-Money1320

Re: A few mug shots from Milan!!! - 09/05/11 02:19 AM

It was so hot my wife had to stop in Milan and get out of the car to cool off, she drove the Panther Pink Challenger-its in the background of Chuck and I's mug shots. We had a great time but missed you and Randy, Mike.
Posted By: pro6pakRR

Re: A few mug shots from Milan!!! - 09/05/11 08:23 AM

Was nice to finally meet you and your family.
Posted By: plasticfantastic

Re: A few mug shots from Milan!!! - 09/05/11 02:49 PM

Quote:

Already talking about off season dinners at Culvers!!
Posted By: gj69charger

Re: A few mug shots from Milan!!! - 09/05/11 03:56 PM

Chuck. It was fun pitting next to you, and I'm telling you, If you polish the car before running it goes faster. jk. Greg
Posted By: wheelsup68dart

Re: A few mug shots from Milan!!! - 09/05/11 11:45 PM

Chuck it was great seeing you again. Wish we could have had our annual date on the track to see if I can get even up with you. I will say you handled the pressure in the first time run though going .007 green to my -.007. We sure do know how to saw on the tree when we race each other. It was a good day for me in the pickup, even though I had so much trouble with the fast car at Norwalk, it was worth traveling to Milan. Made the money in No Box and won trophy. Truck was pretty deadly on tree, I think I averaged around a .035 in eliminations between the 2 classes.

Re: A few mug shots from Milan!!! - 09/06/11 01:49 PM

Quote:

Chuck it was great seeing you again. Wish we could have had our annual date on the track to see if I can get even up with you. I will say you handled the pressure in the first time run though going .007 green to my -.007. We sure do know how to saw on the tree when we race each other. It was a good day for me in the pickup, even though I had so much trouble with the fast car at Norwalk, it was worth traveling to Milan. Made the money in No Box and won trophy. Truck was pretty deadly on tree, I think I averaged around a .035 in eliminations between the 2 classes.

Yes congrats on going rounds that was cool. You are definitely one of those guys that could get into a Yugo with a bad clutch, 3 flat tires and a five gallon bucket for a seat and still go rounds so no surprise there!

Re: A few mug shots from Milan!!! - 09/06/11 01:54 PM

Quote:

Great to see you also!!! Man that was a good race!!! Very close! We seem to get lined up with each other every year at that race!!!

Re: A few mug shots from Milan!!! - 09/06/11 01:57 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I wanted to get down there and see you but we double entered and it was like running a marathon!!! 25 minutes between rounds was just enough to get back to the pits, charge the batteries, fuel, and cool the car (and driver) then it was back to the lanes!!

Re: A few mug shots from Milan!!! - 09/06/11 02:00 PM

Great to meet you Chief! Hope you get the runner sorted out!

You should be very proud of that son of yours (Doug) he is a good man! Love to see him in the lanes! I know things will run smooth when I see him working!

Re: A few mug shots from Milan!!! - 09/06/11 02:01 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Butter Burgers........YUM!!!

Re: A few mug shots from Milan!!! - 09/06/11 02:04 PM

Quote:

Chuck. It was fun pitting next to you, and I'm telling you, If you polish the car before running it goes faster. jk. Greg

I've been looking for that extra tenth! I will try that!
Posted By: dustergirl340

Re: A few mug shots from Milan!!! - 09/06/11 03:45 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I wanted to get down there and see you but we double entered and it was like running a marathon!!! 25 minutes between rounds was just enough to get back to the pits, charge the batteries, fuel, and cool the car (and driver) then it was back to the lanes!!

No kidding...it went really fast, even for me and I was only entered in one class.

Re: A few mug shots from Milan!!! - 09/07/11 06:03 AM

Me too and I didn't race.

Re: A few mug shots from Milan!!! - 09/07/11 06:14 AM

Good to meet you also.Got the runner figured out about an hour after we got home.The piston's are flat top's,and there .005 in the Cyn and with those B1-BS HEADS I have no compression.At lease that what the enigine builder said.That what I get for playing with stuff thats should be on the other engine.So the Eddys,the 590 cam and the 6 pack are going back on.See you at the track in about 3-4 weeks.

Re: A few mug shots from Milan!!! - 09/07/11 06:22 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Butter Burgers........YUM!!!

I love their tenderloin sandwich But their fries are killer
© 2024 Moparts Forums