Moparts

Mopar Spring Perchs... Two different styles????

Posted By: DemonDust

Mopar Spring Perchs... Two different styles???? - 09/02/11 12:05 AM

I need to get a set of spring perches.. One set is $13 (.625 hole and 2.500" wide) and the other is $43 (.520 hole and 2.8125" wide)

Why are there two different styles? And which style is for what application? And why the big price difference? I am using SS springs for this application if that helps. I don't have anything to look at right now other wise I would measure it myself for you guys that were wondering
Posted By: 68shifter

Re: Mopar Spring Perchs... Two different styles???? - 09/02/11 12:27 AM

SS springs use the smaller id center pin. I just bought a set of the larger ones from DTS and had them send weld in bushings, all less than $20.

Good luck.
Posted By: 572B1

Re: Mopar Spring Perchs... Two different styles???? - 09/02/11 12:37 AM

Quote:

I need to get a set of spring perches.. One set is $13 (.625 hole and 2.500" wide) and the other is $43 (.520 hole and 2.8125" wide)

Why are there two different styles? And which style is for what application? And why the big price difference? I am using SS springs for this application if that helps. I don't have anything to look at right now other wise I would measure it myself for you guys that were wondering

You need the ones with the 1/2" hole. I like these the best. There from calvert racing $39 a pair. Rob.

Attached picture 6806242-products-hdperch.jpg
Posted By: rickraw

Re: Mopar Spring Perchs... Two different styles???? - 09/02/11 02:17 AM

there is also a difference in the heights. distance from bottom of the perch to the bottom of the saddle. i think there is a 1/2" difference. that would change ur ride height. stay safe, seeya.
© 2024 Moparts Forums