Moparts

FAIR WELL MAX.....VIDEO

Posted By: smokinwoody

FAIR WELL MAX.....VIDEO - 08/30/11 01:22 PM

we sold our Duster a few months back to a really nice guy as a ROLLER..He installed his engine and trans, and a few other items...The "MAX Wedge Duster" looks good going a quarter mile at a time once again...great to see it Art!!

here's a link to one of the T&T videos..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucyprpHW-E4
Posted By: tboomer

Re: FAIR WELL MAX.....VIDEO - 08/30/11 01:29 PM

Looked good,Jeff! What did it run and where did it go to??

Re: FAIR WELL MAX.....VIDEO - 08/30/11 01:44 PM

it did look good didnt it Ted...

the car is in the Cleveland area..

Art ran a 10.85 pretty much off the trailer...its a milder engine than we had but it should be capable of running low 10's and perhaps break into the 9's with what he has...he does have a lot of stuff to sort out but I was happy to see it run straight and true for him...
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: FAIR WELL MAX.....VIDEO - 08/30/11 02:02 PM

So you finally sold it

Re: FAIR WELL MAX.....VIDEO - 08/30/11 02:22 PM

yes...and the new owner is extremely happy...

others could have had it...
Posted By: mopar65

Re: FAIR WELL MAX.....VIDEO - 08/30/11 02:24 PM

Jeff i am sad and happy for you at the same time. sad to see you had to sell it,but happy for you that you sold it to a guy that is racing it again. now if i could just figure out how to buy your 63. come on MO lottery.lol Mopar65

Re: FAIR WELL MAX.....VIDEO - 08/30/11 02:33 PM

Quote:

Jeff i am sad and happy for you at the same time. sad to see you had to sell it,but happy for you that you sold it to a guy that is racing it again. now if i could just figure out how to buy your 63. come on MO lottery.lol Mopar65

thanks Bobby..

LMAO...if only...Im hoping in a few weeks the 63 will be back in the garage so I can finish it up...the engine and trans combo that was in the Duster, will be going into the Dodge along with other things I took off..hows this sound

850+hp street/strip machine capable of going around corners...yeah...I'm leaning towards Pro-Touring/drag/street machine!!!

Re: FAIR WELL MAX.....VIDEO - 08/30/11 02:59 PM

here you go Bobby..

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v506/smokinwoody/1963%20Dodge/
© 2024 Moparts Forums