Moparts

mopar people are to funny

Posted By: old yeller

mopar people are to funny - 07/28/11 02:59 AM

Thats all i can say with out getting the boot,..but i,m willing to grab a lane with any car..3,100lb mufflers on a true 10.5 tire(if ya got to throw a dart with a ford motor in it)....so be it...as long as its a 1/4 mile race!
Posted By: Randy..

Re: mopar people are to funny - 07/28/11 04:24 AM

i had rather run a turbo car in the 1/8, they makeup the last half silly fast.
Posted By: rowin4

Re: mopar people are to funny - 07/28/11 04:38 AM

things are looking up ,yesterday they were cheap

Posted By: racerx

Re: mopar people are to funny - 07/28/11 01:33 PM

Quote:

Thats all i can say with out getting the boot,..but i,m willing to grab a lane with any car..3,100lb mufflers on a true 10.5 tire(if ya got to throw a dart with a ford motor in it)....so be it...as long as its a 1/4 mile race!

Posted By: bonefish

Re: mopar people are to funny - 07/28/11 03:07 PM

Quote:

whats next?SMELLY?
Posted By: Crizila

Re: mopar people are to funny - 07/28/11 03:48 PM

Quote:

Quote:

whats next?SMELLY?

No, OLD.
Posted By: tboomer

Re: mopar people are to funny - 07/28/11 03:50 PM

And senile!!
Posted By: bwdst6

Re: mopar people are to funny - 07/28/11 03:55 PM

...And Fat!

Re: mopar people are to funny - 07/28/11 03:56 PM

Hey!! I resemble that remark!
Posted By: Crizila

Re: mopar people are to funny - 07/28/11 04:12 PM

Quote:

And senile!!

and I resemble that remark!
Posted By: bonefish

Re: mopar people are to funny - 07/28/11 06:54 PM

SO,were CHEAP,SMELLY,FAT and SENILE.....WHATS THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!
Posted By: HEMI472

Re: mopar people are to funny - 07/28/11 07:11 PM

Quote:

i tought i would see 1967DartGT and awbdart on here with there small block grabing a lane.
Posted By: roadhazard

Re: mopar people are to funny - 07/28/11 07:30 PM

I'd "GRAB A LANE" but my junk is 225# overweight and tires are an inch too wide

Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: mopar people are to funny - 07/28/11 07:38 PM

Quote:

Quote:

i tought i would see 1967DartGT and awbdart on here with there small block grabing a lane.

Please don't get them started again. They take things you say way to serious.
Posted By: Mr.Yuck

Re: mopar people are to funny - 07/28/11 07:43 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Please don't get them started again. They take things you say way to serious.

Posted By: max_maniac

Re: mopar people are to funny - 07/28/11 08:02 PM

Quote:

I'd "GRAB A LANE" but my junk is 225# overweight and tires are an inch too wide

you BIG tire guys are funny

Russ
Posted By: Chad Bittle

Re: mopar people are to funny - 07/28/11 10:44 PM

Quote:

Russ

A reciprocating saw is a type of saw in which the cutting action is achieved through a push and pull reciprocating motion of the blade.

The term reciprocating saw is commonly assigned to a type of saw used in construction and demolition work. This type of saw, also known as a recipro saw, Sabre Saw, or Sawzall (a trademark of the Milwaukee Electric Tool Company) has a large blade resembling that of a Jigsaw and a handle oriented to allow the saw to be used comfortably on vertical surfaces. The typical style of this saw has a foot at the base of the blade, also similar to a jigsaw. The user rests this foot against the surface being cut so that the tendency of the blade to push away from or pull towards the cut as the blade travels through its cycle can be countered.
Posted By: rowin4

Re: mopar people are to funny - 07/28/11 10:59 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Russ

A reciprocating saw is a type of saw in which the cutting action is achieved through a push and pull reciprocating motion of the blade.

The term reciprocating saw is commonly assigned to a type of saw used in construction and demolition work. This type of saw, also known as a recipro saw, Sabre Saw, or Sawzall (a trademark of the Milwaukee Electric Tool Company) has a large blade resembling that of a Jigsaw and a handle oriented to allow the saw to be used comfortably on vertical surfaces. The typical style of this saw has a foot at the base of the blade, also similar to a jigsaw. The user rests this foot against the surface being cut so that the tendency of the blade to push away from or pull towards the cut as the blade travels through its cycle can be countered.

Did a post get deleted or are you really BOB VILLA giving us a lesson on Sawzall"s?

Re: mopar people are to funny - 07/29/11 12:03 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Russ

Hmmmm so thats how you got that other "inch" under there

Russ
Posted By: Chad Bittle

Re: mopar people are to funny - 07/29/11 01:20 AM

Quote:

Did a post get deleted or are you really BOB VILLA giving us a lesson on Sawzall"s?

I got a little out of control cutting the floor out for wheel tubs and that Maxie Pad guy has been giving me a hard time.

Re: mopar people are to funny - 07/29/11 02:05 AM

Quote:

Quote:

I got a little out of control cutting the floor out for wheel tubs and that Maxie Pad guy has been giving me a hard time.

Just want to know are you gonna build a car so you can "grab a Lane" with The Bird

Russ
Posted By: DoubleD

Re: mopar people are to funny - 07/29/11 02:20 AM

Quote:

Quote:

The use of a the word Sawzall and maxi pad in one post on a car forum has got to be a violation of the Man Law !

Re: mopar people are to funny - 07/29/11 02:30 AM

I see some new title changes coming..
Posted By: fishy340

Re: mopar people are to funny - 07/30/11 02:04 AM

Quote:

Quote:

anytime next to ur boat anchor of hemi,but to race a twin turbo..na not thanks
Posted By: old yeller

Re: mopar people are to funny - 07/30/11 11:26 PM

wow,jack daniels sure does start some stupid post sometimes...Sure glad i,m not that guy...
© 2024 Moparts Forums