Moparts

Bounced back with Runner Up and rnds in no box!

Posted By: wheelsup68dart

Bounced back with Runner Up and rnds in no box! - 07/24/11 12:56 AM

Had a great time at Chrysler Challenge race at Larue, despite extreme heat. Entered the Dart in Box and No Box. No box was 1/4 mile and box was 1/8th. The 904 performed flawlessly today and carried me to the finals in Box where I lost a close one 6.116 on a 6.11 to a 5.686 on a 5.68 my light was a miserable .041 to his .037. That was my worst light of the day in box by more than .017. I also made it down to 6 cars in No box on my first outing with the terminator button. Lights were consistently in the .014 to .025 range until I dropped the ball against Jack Moore. Must say I appreciate the fact that round money was not adjusted from advertised despite the lower overall car count. I came home with $600 for my efforts today. Just enought to convince me to go to bottom bulb extravanganza at Pacemakers tomorrow.

Thanks Jeff Johnson for keeping your word on payouts and delivering a well organized show despite the many challenging variables. I personally look forward to what the schedule looks like next season.
Posted By: VernMotor

Re: Bounced back with Runner Up and rnds in no box! - 07/24/11 01:41 AM

Well cool beans ! way to go..sounds like the car good ! and you got cash in hand !
Posted By: 408strokerdart

Re: Bounced back with Runner Up and rnds in no box! - 07/24/11 02:43 AM

Congrats again Lonnie! I could hear enthusiasm in your voice over the phone that I haven't heard yet this year.
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Bounced back with Runner Up and rnds in no box! - 07/24/11 05:15 PM

Nice job,Lonnie! How do you like that Terminator button?
Posted By: rickstershemi

Re: Bounced back with Runner Up and rnds in no box! - 07/24/11 06:11 PM

Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: Bounced back with Runner Up and rnds in no box! - 07/24/11 06:23 PM

Great job..............man, you bracket guys are kickin this season.
© 2024 Moparts Forums