Moparts

MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going?

Posted By: Dunnuck Racing

MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/06/11 02:55 AM

It seems some people are not happy with the Mopower series,so I am curious who is planning to go. I am making the mad dash to get my Challenger together and get a couple of practice runs in before hand. I have enjoyed the Martin Mopar only events in the past.
So let's hear it,am I racing alone?
Keith
Posted By: joshking440

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/06/11 03:04 AM

Keith, I was really trying hard to make it to Martin but I dont think my trans will be in by then

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/06/11 03:28 AM

That sucks!
Is it safe to assume you won't be at Norwalk with your event being so close to it?
Keith
Posted By: joshking440

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/06/11 03:43 AM

mmmmmmmm Im not sure!!!!
Posted By: poppaj

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/06/11 03:55 AM

We are going. I think the series is going fine, have not heard of any problems

Attached picture 6715921-mmm37.jpg
Posted By: mistress

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/06/11 05:04 AM

Planning on it keith, Joe should also have his dart back together for that race. little john said he is looking forward to it also with the cuda. don't know about john taking the top sportsman car out, they are kinda busy and might not be back for that weekend. I have to say i have had fun at Columbus and Pittsburgh so far and met a lot of good people, it is what you make of it.
Posted By: His and Her 69's

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/06/11 07:08 AM

We won't be making it as with her motor being down we are saving up to pay for parts. The plan is to at LEAST have it ready for Norwalk but hopefully sooner. No reason to spend the money and only take one car. We may take my car to the NATS to see if I can find a buyer at the biggest Mopar event around.
Have Fun All You Guys that are Going.
David
Posted By: S/ST 3040

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/06/11 09:58 AM

Time flies when you are trying to build an engine to make a race.

Of course, I'll be at Martin..........just no car this year.
Posted By: Savoy1964

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/06/11 03:35 PM

I plan on going might even stay at track if it not too hot.......

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/06/11 04:20 PM

Quote:

Time flies when you are trying to build an engine to make a race.

Of course, I'll be at Martin..........just no car this year.

That's sad,... but at least I can plan on you getting a few good pictures for me then.
Keith

Attached picture 6716475-5362728-DSCN2372.jpg
Posted By: Bratt Racing

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/07/11 01:21 AM

We won't make it to Martin Mi this year. With two race cars up keep and both down at the moment we will have to miss it this year. WE love going to Martin MI. Dart blew a head gasket at Pittsburgh and Barracuda blew a rod bearing. I'm in the process of pulling the motor out of the Barracuda this weekend. We will be ready for Xenia and Norwalk. People not happy with the series. It is not being ran any different then it was in the past. One big happy family series. You have husbands, wifes, daughters and sons racing the series. Come on at least more wifes and daugthers are coming to the race track and racing with their husbands I think that is a good thing. We have two daughters and no son both girls race the cars and try as hard as any man out there. Everyone give the series a little respect and it will be around for a long time. Ron and Debi
Posted By: VernMotor

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/07/11 01:38 AM

Would realy like to go..if we come up with money we might try ..But it's not looking good.. Anyone want to do a 1 race sponsorship ?
Posted By: CHAPPER

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/07/11 01:43 AM

Quote:

Would realy like to go..if we come up with money we might try ..But it's not looking good.. Anyone want to do a 1 race sponsorship ?

Posted By: dartman366

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/07/11 02:14 AM

Martins out for me this year, new job and will still be on probation at that time.

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/07/11 02:18 AM

Quote:

Martins out for me this year, new job and will still be on probation at that time.

Somehow that don't quite sound right

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/07/11 02:19 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Well it dam sure made me laugh ! LMAO

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/07/11 02:29 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Well at least you are not in jail...probation is better,,,
Posted By: dOoC

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/07/11 02:35 AM

MoPower ? ... is this a REname of the CC events ?

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/07/11 02:37 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Let me clairify,,,,,job probation.
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/07/11 02:39 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I guess that would depend on WHO his PO is

Russ

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/07/11 02:40 AM

Quote:

Yes

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/07/11 02:45 AM

WHY the name-change ? ... and when is it ?

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/07/11 02:49 AM

http://www.mo-powernow.com/
Posted By: wheelsup68dart

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/07/11 03:09 AM

Not sure? Don't think I will go this year.

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/07/11 03:27 AM

Quote:

Again ...why the name change ? ... it must have been just recently ... I think I remember seeing a CC banner ad here just a week or so ago.

How is their swap meet and racing action been in the past ?

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/07/11 03:56 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Again ...why the name change ? ... it must have been just recently ... I think I remember seeing a CC banner ad here just a week or so ago.

It has been the Mopower series all summer I believe. A few guys are talking about it under a post about Mopower points and complaining about low payouts,hence my wondering if people were coming or not.
Keith

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/07/11 04:07 AM

I want to go but something in my head is telling me no

so at this time not sure ----

Russ
Posted By: aarcudaden

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/07/11 04:24 AM

Quote:

Russ

Humm... Russ is hearing voices in his head j/k Russ but sometimes its for a good reason.
Posted By: Super Scamp

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/07/11 01:16 PM

Quote:

It seems some people are not happy with the Mopower series,so I am curious who is??

I will be trying to get thier this year to run the car for the first time since the total make over.

Not sure how many of my Mopar Mafia members are going to show up, but I'm sure they will.. Going to milan to get the chassie tuned in the week before if work & Travel baseball will allow.

It's about being with family and freinds Food & good times.

Attached picture 6717851-lily012.JPG
Posted By: CRT

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/07/11 03:29 PM

This is be my first race of the year. See ya there, Cant wait.

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/07/11 09:36 PM

Quote:

Quote:

had to do with filing bankruptcy, don't know all the details.
Posted By: cudaboy

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/07/11 10:40 PM

Quote:

Quote:

If by CC you mean Chrysler Classic, no you didn't. It's been MoPower for almost a year.

Dennis
Posted By: 412 SB Duster

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/07/11 11:23 PM

We'll be there, alot of locals looking forward to it. Should be a great time!

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/08/11 12:44 AM

Quote:

Eric,,,just how big was that rock,,,how long did it take you to get out from under it???
Posted By: Dartin

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/08/11 01:02 AM

We should be there. First time running one of their events. Should be a good time.

Randy
Posted By: 68shifter

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/08/11 01:14 AM

Me as well, and hopefully the older brother in his dart. Hopefully the weather holds out as Martin has had crap luck for larger events so far this year.

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/08/11 01:16 AM

Quote:

We should be there. First time running one of their events. Should be a good time.

Randy

......'should'...being the key word..... Racers are fine.
Talk to the "MAN",,,see how that goes for you..

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/08/11 02:28 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Randy

......'should'...being the key word..... Racers are fine.
Talk to the "MAN",,,see how that goes for you..

Newcomers "SHOULD" and will have a great time as long as they don't care about large payouts I go for the Friends I meet and hang with MOPAR MAFIA RACING... Randy come hang with us bring the crew and eat some of the greatest food ever made on a grill..

Attached picture 6718878-lily011.JPG

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/08/11 02:35 AM

Sounds like a plan! I'm in this for fun. Points and payouts don't mean as much for me. Just a way to meet some good people and get my family involved in my hobby.

Randy

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/08/11 02:44 AM

Quote:

Sounds like a plan! I'm in this for fun. Points and payouts don't mean as much for me. Just a way to meet some good people and get my family involved in my hobby.

Randy

GREAT!!!!! So what are you running..
Posted By: Headhunter22

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/08/11 03:45 AM

Planning on it pending something cropping up. More interested in seeing Andre get the stick running (68shifter) though.

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/08/11 10:24 AM

I will be there with my Dart Sport. First time out this year and first time running e85. Just need a couple days off work to get all the loose ends finished up. I'll put up a pic when I get home from work.

Randy
Posted By: HardcoreB

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/08/11 01:22 PM

Quote:

I will be there with my Dart Sport. First time out this year and first time running e85. Just need a couple days off work to get all the loose ends finished up. I'll put up a pic when I get home from work.

Randy

Mopar mafia ain't got nothing on Hardcore's posse. LOL Here's a pic for ya bro...

Attached picture 6719336-RJ295105.JPG

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/08/11 01:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Russ

Humm... Russ is hearing voices in his head j/k Russ but sometimes its for a good reason.

Don't we all hear voices you trying to tell me thats not normal

Russ

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/08/11 01:37 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Randy

Mopar mafia ain't got nothing on Hardcore's posse. LOL Here's a pic for ya bro...

Hey, you two...........just let me know if you need any help in the staging lanes.

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/08/11 01:50 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Randy

Hey, you two...........just let me know if you need any help in the staging lanes.

Hey Vic, you get to be the official jumper cable guy! Make sure to stop by!

Randy

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/08/11 09:09 PM

Looks like we might make it

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/11/11 02:03 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Randy

Wow, now I'm gonna have to make it if Vic is gonna be there offering pit assistance I'm not sure he knows you have a B-eng. in the car. Hopefully, we can keep the hood down all weekend (hiding the powertrain idenity) er, ah, to maximize beer consumption oppurtunities.
Posted By: THE GLASS MAN

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/11/11 05:13 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

If anyone needs to really know ALL the details, just ask the right people , the courts ! Just hope you don't get banned from the series for asking around. Hope to see you at all the other Mopar races and shows from Florida to Canada.
Posted By: DblOJoe

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/11/11 05:44 PM

One business continuing to bash another doesn't do either one any favors.

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/11/11 07:03 PM

That's not bashing, just putting my in for the statements made by the other 2 or 3 members. This is a forum.
Posted By: BM70Dart

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/11/11 07:09 PM

what this got to do with who's going?
Posted By: DblOJoe

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/11/11 09:15 PM

You are correct this is a forum and I stated my opinion nothing more nothing less... and Yes I'm going.
Posted By: sixpackjeff

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/11/11 09:34 PM

I'll be getting ready for The Chrysler Challenge, the following weekend.

Attached picture 6724402-CCad3sm.jpg

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/11/11 09:38 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Randy

Hey Hard Core We have a Dart in our clan that will put the smack down on the little brown slow as a turd lololo..

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/12/11 01:54 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Randy

Hey Hard Core We have a Dart in our clan that will put the smack down on the little brown slow as a turd lololo..

Don't pay him no mind, he's not so bad once you get to know him. My turd is gold, not brown, and I fully intend on taking you up on that bbq offer from earlier if it still stands. I'll bring the Molson!!!

Randy

Attached picture 6724879-Randy-pinks.jpg

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/12/11 02:31 AM

Quote:

Stay outta this Randy...it's on now!!! LOL I think he (Super) knows I'm funnin'. I'm honestly look forward to seeing the Scamp and meeting you guys. I don't know for certain I can go just yet but, Randy's Gold Digger will be there reguardless, representing! LOL

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/12/11 03:57 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

One of the reason the name Chrysler Classic's was renamed to Mo-Power Events is because there are different fields of cars now a days. the name needed a change. You have newer cars entering the show car field. Not all the cars are classic's anymore. So they discussed the series and decided to rename the series as "MO-POWER EVENTS to include all year and make of cars. I don't agree with newer cars being entered in the show field. However, we are not the judges. Anyone can purchase a new car take it to a car show and win an award. But, not everyone can restore a classic car from ground up and show or race the car. But you know how the younger generations is now a days. Glad I'm keeping it in my family to run classic cars not new cars off the assembly line. just my
Posted By: OUTLAWSSAA

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/12/11 05:09 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

One of the reason the name Chrysler Classic's was renamed to Mo-Power Events is because there are different fields of cars now a days. the name needed a change. You have newer cars entering the show car field. Not all the cars are classic's anymore. So they discussed the series and decided to rename the series as "MO-POWER EVENTS to include all year and make of cars. I don't agree with newer cars being entered in the show field. However, we are not the judges. Anyone can purchase a new car take it to a car show and win an award. But, not everyone can restore a classic car from ground up and show or race the car. But you know how the younger generations is now a days. Glad I'm keeping it in my family to run classic cars not new cars off the assembly line. just my

If you really believe the reason you stated is the reason for the name change then I have a bridge for sale you might be interested in.

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/12/11 05:19 AM

I will go ....effen someone has a couple of 8 3/4's for me to pick-up

Based on the Columbus event ... HOW active do you think the race and swap will be ?
Posted By: Bigbeep

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/12/11 06:23 AM

I have heard that 131 can get slick from sand blowing around on the track. True?
I might be there if everything goes good the next couple of weekends. Just fired the new motor on the 4th. Still need to shake it down and get the comfort level back up. It sure feels good to have it back together. Beep

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/12/11 09:48 AM

John, I never heard about any sand on the track there.
US-131 has one of the best racing surfaces........I think.
1000' of new CONCRETE last year and like driving on a
pool table.

131 is my favorite track, aside from Norwalk. Then, only
because of the facility as a whole.

I hope you can make it.

Attached picture 6725506-DSCN2365.JPG
Posted By: 1fastaspen

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/12/11 11:08 AM

I will be there can't wait
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/12/11 01:45 PM

Quote:

I have heard that 131 can get slick from sand blowing around on the track. True?
I might be there if everything goes good the next couple of weekends. Just fired the new motor on the 4th. Still need to shake it down and get the comfort level back up. It sure feels good to have it back together. Beep

A couple years back I was there for the CC event and
running on the Friday night it was so slippery that
I put the car away... I couldnt keep it straight
but it was fine for Saturday after prep work

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/12/11 03:36 PM

Yes,it use to get slippery at night when moisture came up through the pavement. I have heard all is good now with the new concrete,but have not personally confirmed it.
Keith

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/14/11 04:25 PM

track has been good the las t few times i was there to watch

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/14/11 05:30 PM

The track is good on race day's, friday night's with ton of street car's not so good. Just get there early get your passes in be for they tear it up.

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/14/11 10:32 PM

Quote:

The track is good on race day's, friday night's with ton of street car's not so good. Just get there early get your passes in be for they tear it up.

Yes get your passes in before the street cars get there. A few years ago we almost lost the dart and could have hurt our daughter. but the 20 yr old young lady handled the car very well. She just got out of the car fell to her knees and start crying but was ok. Thanks to the MO-Parts friends and racing friends gave her some very good feedback on how she handled the car. to Melissa then she had a few after her experience.
Posted By: Bigbeep

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/18/11 01:40 AM

Thanks guys. I have the time scheduled off from work already so it looks like I might finally make it.
Ran the car at Norwalks tnt friday and its running pretty decent for a fresh motor. Keeps getting faster every pass.
Saturday in TT it ran 2, 10.097 and a 10.091 back to back with the air changing 400 feet for the worse. Says its still getting faster.
1st. round air is about the same and track should be getting better as the sun is going down. I dial 10.08. I cut a terrible light, .072 and I feel I am going to catch her right before the stripe and I pedal it once and her win light comes on. OOPs double break out, me on the losing end. It went a 10.063

On a good note, it was kids night at the track and I got to give a couple of rides. The first little girl was scared to death. Easy pass and all was good. Second, was a 10 or 12 year old boy. He wanted a burnout and a launch. I flashed the convertor pretty good and a would swear there was some air under the tires. I looked over and he was ear to ear grin. Truth be told, I was too.
Beep

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/18/11 02:42 AM

Who has found what and where for hotels ?

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/18/11 03:21 AM

Closest hotel is Comfort Inn in Plainwell, about 5 minutes south. Otherwise your going to have to be Kalamazoo or Grand Rapids area. Anything on West Main/M43 in Kalamazoo is about 30 minute easy drive south. Many hotels here. The Grand Rapids, north direction, best exits to get is 68th or 54th streets as they are about 30min from track and avoid some construction that way.
Let me know if I can be of any help? I live 5 min from the track and know some of the local places.

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/18/11 03:45 PM

68shifter where are you from i am from plainwell?????

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/18/11 09:54 PM

Quote:

68shifter where are you from i am from plainwell?????

Otsego. Live a mile west of the track. We're spoiled for this race.
I always park against the highway with my junk, open trailer ole' dodge truck and rusty tool box.
Test and Tune 7-27 and 7-29.
Posted By: imfixinmopars426

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/18/11 10:06 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

If you really believe the reason you stated is the reason for the name change then I have a bridge for sale you might be interested in.

ha ha ...im in also..i have nice mountain view here in coldwater for sale too. ..cheap!. ..bankruptcy+assult-battery MIGHT more to do with it than,some lame excuse of auto year stuff,imho.

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/18/11 10:32 PM

Quote:

Closest hotel is Comfort Inn in Plainwell, about 5 minutes south. Otherwise your going to have to be Kalamazoo or Grand Rapids area. Anything on West Main/M43 in Kalamazoo is about 30 minute easy drive south. Many hotels here. The Grand Rapids, north direction, best exits to get is 68th or 54th streets as they are about 30min from track and avoid some construction that way.
Let me know if I can be of any help? I live 5 min from the track and know some of the local places.

comfort inn is sold out ! I still looking LOL

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/18/11 10:39 PM

Vern,
Try Baymont inn/suites might be a Byron Center address and pretty close. It is just a bit closer than the other GR locations.
I'll try to post some of the local places when I get home tonight. Good luck.

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/19/11 01:31 AM

Heres some more. In order from closes to most distant. As noted some may be sold out. I would keep checking though, as I dont think anything is going on in Otsego/Plainwell to book that many rooms.

Comfort Inn of Plainwell
622 Allegan Street
Plainwell, MI 49080
269-685-9891

Budget Host Sunset Motel & Suites
1580 Lincoln Road
Allegan, Michigan
Tel-269 673 6622

Baymont Inn & Suites
8282 Pfeiffer Farm Dr
Byron Center, MI 49315
616-583-9535
Call for racers rates!

Candlewood Suites
3443 Retail Place Drive
Kalamazoo, MI, 49048
Call 269 270 3203 for Racer Rates

Holiday Inn Express
Grand Rapids South.
6569 Clay Ave
Grand Rapids
Call for Track Rates
1-800-875-6000

Comfort Suites
7644 Caterpillar Court SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49548
616 301 2255 for Racer Rates

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/19/11 01:49 AM

Thank you very much..I am checking !

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/19/11 01:55 AM

Think we going to roll with Baymont Inn & Suites.
Posted By: poppaj

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/19/11 02:13 AM

As, We understand it Friday will be test and tune only. We are planning on getting there early Saturday morning. Should be a good race as it is a double points weekend with a race paying half purse and full points Saturday and a full purse and full points race on Sunday. poppaj

Attached picture 6735907-IMG_1807.jpg
Posted By: ro23car

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/19/11 02:15 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

can i get the dimensions of the bridge

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/19/11 04:51 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Dimensions,no problem. Its one of those expandable bridges where one size fits all. LOL

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/19/11 05:04 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Dimensions,no problem. Its one of those expandable bridges where one size fits all. LOL

Hey Hey Hey, Didn't know you had a bridge for sale. I am interested too ! I have heard of those expandable bridges. Is it new or used ? What kind of money are we talking?

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/19/11 12:58 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hey Hey Hey, Didn't know you had a bridge for sale. I am interested too ! I have heard of those expandable bridges. Is it new or used ? What kind of money are we talking?

Its slightly used,but like new. Make me an offer I can't refuse. Such a deal.
Posted By: RATPATROL

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/19/11 08:08 PM

maybe you should just auction that bridge off, does it come with the water under it?

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/20/11 01:20 AM

Quote:

maybe you should just auction that bridge off, does it come with the water under it?

Nope,,creek went dry, that's why he's selling it.

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/25/11 10:42 PM

Better bring your shorts and some ice.
Going to be a hot weekend, forecast is for 90degrees both days and likely humid.

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/28/11 11:42 PM

I'll be there tomorrow evening. Who else?

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/29/11 12:05 AM

Hey Vic,
we'll be there around 5:00 look forward to a good weekend of racing. weather looks good mid 80's

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/29/11 12:34 AM

Quote:

I'll be there tomorrow evening. Who else?

Thanks to Vic,I will be up there tomorrow also. I was heading up there to race a couple weeks ago and melted a piston in my dually half way there.
So this is a good opportunity to thank Vic for offering to tow my junk this weekend so I can race,I owe you one,buddy!!
Keith

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/29/11 01:44 AM

Be at the hotel tomorrow evening and at the track early sat morning.

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/29/11 03:04 AM

We will be there tomorrow evening too. See everyone there!!!

Randy

Attached picture 6751885-randyready.JPG
Posted By: mistress

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/29/11 04:24 AM

sat morning for me. i have no interest in the test and tune martin has for friday or roasting my butt off. track opens at 3 for those that want in earlier.
Posted By: gj69charger

Re: MoPower @ Martin,... Who is going? - 07/29/11 04:30 AM

Should be there sometime in the afternoon.
© 2024 Moparts Forums