Moparts

Dana vs fab 9 pinion angle

Posted By: blown572dart

Dana vs fab 9 pinion angle - 06/29/11 12:00 AM

Ok who has the answer what takes more angle the 9 orthe dana.

TONY you have the answer?
Posted By: Mike Swann

Re: Dana vs fab 9 pinion angle - 06/29/11 12:21 AM

Spicer make the drive line yoke and the after market makes the rear end yokes. You really need to to be talking to the drive shaft manufacturer.

But, since your going with a 1350 or 1380 u joint, who's name is on the rear end shouldn't really matter. I am surprised some enterprising soul hasn't come out with a CV arrangement by now.
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Dana vs fab 9 pinion angle - 06/29/11 02:51 AM

Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy. Tony went to all that time and trouble of making that schematic for us. I lost my copy and Tony has been real busy trying to get a fuel system blockage problem strengthened out. If you see this post Tony please give us an update on your progress.
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: Dana vs fab 9 pinion angle - 06/29/11 11:32 PM

Jimmy did you really go there? I posted over on my wife's post with an update. thanks everyone

Re: Dana vs fab 9 pinion angle - 06/29/11 11:34 PM

Jimmy call me if you want my opinion. or you can call sixpackgut and get his
Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: Dana vs fab 9 pinion angle - 06/29/11 11:36 PM

Glad you`re ok...............damn dude, you need to relax a bit on the pinion angle and power-valve posts................

Re: Dana vs fab 9 pinion angle - 06/29/11 11:43 PM

Quote:

Glad you`re ok...............damn dude, you need to relax a bit on the pinion angle and power-valve posts................

I haven't posted on one of these in many months heres the absolute truth, it's all in fun and a little humor. I could really care less about pinion angle. and unless you are so far off it probably makes little difference.
© 2024 Moparts Forums