Moparts

I need an EFI genius

Posted By: elephant express

I need an EFI genius - 06/12/11 11:02 PM

I'm looking for someone to help me set up my prostreet Cuda. I'm looking for that 7 second zone. The car right now is getting up graded to a 9" strange rearend,four link, funny car cage,fiberglass front end etc. It's more of a PRoMod now that a street car any more. But I still have AC and power windows. So I do plan on PROstreeting her. As far as horse power I'd like 1000 in street mode and I hope 2000 in track mode. What I have built is an all aluminum 572 Keith Black Hemi. With a littlefield Hi Helix 14:71 supercharger and enderle birdcatcher. I may change to throttle bodies if need be. I'd like to run a set of injectors in the intake and a set under the hat. The engine is all billet bottom end with a 660 roller cam and 8:5.1 compression. I was thinking about running an Electromotive coil packs with their main controls. Seems to be a really good system. Nelson racing engine loves them. But let me know what you think.
Posted By: mopar_mark

Re: I need an EFI genius - 06/12/11 11:14 PM

I love a Cuda . . . your combo is not too far from mine, except the 2,000hp at the track

I would definitely go with injectors above & under the hat, something I should most certainly done & if I was going that route again, I would do it next time without hesitation.

Have read good reports on COP's, but never personally used them

Re: I need an EFI genius - 06/12/11 11:46 PM

Very nice!!! If I could figure out how to post a picture on here I would. I'm waiting for my daughter to show me how. It keeps saying file is to big. But killer car!!!

Re: I need an EFI genius - 06/12/11 11:54 PM

What kind of power are you making and at what boost level. Also are you running fuel.

Thanks Joe
Posted By: Efidart

Re: I need an EFI genius - 06/13/11 12:25 AM

Big stuff 3, Moran injectors and a Racepak dash. Done.
Posted By: 68X426

Re: I need an EFI genius - 06/13/11 05:00 AM

Contact Rich Nedbal, he's the man. He's a member here, Mopar_Rich. His company is http://www.fastmanefi.com

Re: I need an EFI genius - 06/14/11 12:32 AM

Thanks He is working up a system for me right now.
Posted By: FHW

Re: I need an EFI genius - 06/14/11 11:58 AM

EFI genius.....Call Hartline performance,he is also in Florida 321 722 1563
© 2024 Moparts Forums