Moparts

MY TURN..................CALLING OUT THE NOVA.

Posted By: Thumperdart

MY TURN..................CALLING OUT THE NOVA. - 06/01/11 05:31 PM

I will accept the call-out from the nova. Let`s meet at Irwindale on a thu. night and get it done.............two out of three. You red light, you lose that round and so on. I`m on 3 year old tires, you have a low 9-second car(so you say)and Fontucky`s got limited races available............Let`s do this.
Posted By: SLOW67

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 05:35 PM

IIRC you car was your daily driver for alittle while right? Lose or win your still ahead Go get'em

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 05:43 PM

Drive it often and the short block`s 7 years old so who knows when it blows.
Posted By: moparniac

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 06:02 PM

IN ON 1 aGAin !!! Woot woot

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 06:07 PM

Quote:

My decision is based on the fact that in the "Got a race w/a big tired nova" post,I said I would meet him at a track so I`ll stick to my guns win or lose. Of course I wanted to race it un-tested but these boys are no fools so lets do this and see what happens..........Where you at Al?
Posted By: one bad fish

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 06:07 PM

yeh let him have it LOL

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 06:28 PM

I`ll do my best IF it`s not the b.s. that I think it is......
Posted By: mikeysmopars

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 06:38 PM

Hey thumperdart, Need any parts or something to help out?
I have a 572 thats just sittin

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 06:45 PM

Boy would I.............If I did that my 8 3/4 would be toast.
Posted By: Mr.Yuck

Re: MY TURN..................CALLING OUT THE NOVA. - 06/01/11 06:45 PM

don't waste anymore of your time. Seems those guys have more money than b@11s.... Only thing they got more than money is excuses.

Re: MY TURN..................CALLING OUT THE NOVA. - 06/01/11 06:47 PM

Time will tell and I`m ready.............
Posted By: Dr340w2

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 06:59 PM

We will run you at BAKERSFIELD as we always talked about. Check your post.
Name the date.
TO MUCH BS FOR US!
SIMPLE YES OR NO?
END OF DISCUSSION!

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 07:07 PM

Why do you keep changing stuff......READ YOUR POST......ANY TRACK....So, suit up or shut up. Wadda ya scared the locals will see ya get whooped by my street car?

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 07:09 PM

Posted By: viperblue72

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 07:15 PM

Glad to see you are resorting to racing at a track and not the street. And manning up even though you're likely the underdog.
These posts have been interesting but its time to RACE
Posted By: Labratt

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 07:16 PM

Dom's correct! ANY track means ANY track! Time to get it on already! Can't wait to hear about the "street car" whippin' up on the Big Bad Nova! This is MOPARTS,after all!

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 07:24 PM

Agreed...........I can see it now; I drive all the way out to Bakersfield while you jokesters sit here laughing cos you`re a no show and I`m a fool. If you need a 1/4 mile then Fontucky will do............you know I have a helluva time arranging a tow so man up or go back to your dream hole you came from.
Posted By: justinp61

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 07:30 PM

Quote:

Name the date.
TO MUCH BS FROM US!
SIMPLE YES OR NO?
CAN WE TALK SOME MORE SMACK

There I fixed it .
Posted By: blown572dart

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 07:32 PM

Posted By: sixpackgut

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 07:44 PM

Quote:

Name the date.
TO MUCH BS FOR US!
SIMPLE YES OR NO?
END OF DISCUSSION!

you should be embarrassed

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 08:12 PM

Thumper has pulled his punk card twice now
Posted By: 69B3GT

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 08:49 PM

Quote:

Agreed...........I can see it now; I drive all the way out to Bakersfield while you jokesters sit here laughing cos you`re a no show and I`m a fool. If you need a 1/4 mile then Fontucky will do............you know I have a helluva time arranging a tow so man up or go back to your dream hole you came from.

No dice at fontucky Dom, someone complained about noise so they are shut down until further notice.
Chris.

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 09:08 PM

Since when is Fontucky closed? Guess the nova gets away AGAIN unless Irwindale will work next thu. as I`m playing tomorrow..
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 09:12 PM

Quote:

how old are you
Posted By: slippery440

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 09:27 PM

Quote:

Dom its called punk out money! You Just called their bluff and now watch them cry and cry to get out of the race. Win or lose you already have already won in my book just calling them out.

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 09:33 PM

Maybe Vic...........we`ll see. Bakersfield`s out of the question and they know that so 1/8th mile, street race or nothing on my end. My parts done and I guess it was all b.s. just like before. You`re a blow hard Al, always have been, always will be. And you should be ashamed of yourself(oh that`s right, you have no shame)for even starting this crap ESPECIALLY driving someone`s car other than your own. Good riddens.................

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 09:39 PM

Quote:

Since when is Fontucky closed? Guess the nova gets away AGAIN unless Irwindale will work next thu. as I`m playing tomorrow..

After the LA invasion one of the shops close to the speedway complained about noise. Atleast thats what I read on YB.

I might have to go out to irwindale tomorrow

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 09:58 PM

That`s b.s for sure.............I have to play tomorrow but if they want to get it on then so be it if not, typical.
Posted By: G_bob

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 10:23 PM

Quote:

Quote:

After the LA invasion one of the shops close to the speedway complained about noise. Atleast thats what I read on YB.

Just called Fontana.

Street legal drags are still on for this Saturday, 6/4.
That nova's a "street" car, right?
Posted By: RobX4406

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 10:24 PM

Fontana has had issues with a certain neighbor and the high end PSCA cars.

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 10:26 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just called Fontana.

Street legal drags are still on for this Saturday, 6/4.
That nova's a "street" car, right?

Thats good to hear. Thanks for the info

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 10:39 PM

NOT a street car Bob...............plus isn`t it limited to 10.0`s?
Posted By: G_bob

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 11:25 PM

Quote:

Yep, limited to 10+. I figured it was a "street car" seeing as they called you out at a cruise night.

Are they running muffs on their race car (that's challenging a street car)?

Irwindale has a muffler requirement if I recall.
Posted By: B1KILLER

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 11:49 PM

Quote:

Why don't you guys put up some punk out money,
Make sure you both agree on line to all the stips,
Find a nuetral person to hold cash, so they can pay-
out if theirs a problem.
And let the fun begin
That's how we do it up north
Posted By: quick77rt

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/01/11 11:59 PM

Speachless almost, why waste your time on your typical pussified chevy owner that couldnt make the race the first time and expect you to come to them.

Id put some big money out to see if they want to come to Denver in my back yard (8400 actual ft) and get spanked by a twice sprayed plated street thrashed small block stroker but it would probaly take them 11 months here to figure there jetting out.

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 12:04 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Why don't you guys put up some punk out money,
Make sure you both agree on line to all the stips,
Find a nuetral person to hold cash, so they can pay-
out if theirs a problem.
And let the fun begin
That's how we do it up north

I don`t have that much faith or trust to go there so we`ll let it fall where it will...........you guy`s know what`s up on my end.

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 12:06 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Yep, limited to 10+. I figured it was a "street car" seeing as they called you out at a cruise night.

Are they running muffs on their race car (that's challenging a street car)?

Irwindale has a muffler requirement if I recall.

I have no clue if it has muffs and I`m sure it`s on BIG slicks so,

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 12:27 AM

Funny on the big slicks, a friend just took off his big meats and ran his fastest 1/8 on a 28 10.5W.....what web site do these nova people hang...wonder what there "peers" have to say about this BS and the demands made for you to race them. How do they stack against there own kind?

Remember your being TOLD how you will run the race, since day one...screw that.

Thumper you dont seem like the skirt wearing type, hell if they cant race, get Mr Nova in the ring and really put the smackdown on him.
Posted By: Shoozy

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 12:28 AM

Hell Dom, if I was still out there I'd tow you to wherever they wanted.

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 12:38 AM

Things sure got quiet from Dr340w2. Tell us more about this low 9 nova dr340. If you're done playing games and sounding more like a honda owner lay it all out there and agree to race. If you don't I think thumperdart just called your bluff.

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 12:45 AM

Quote:

Funny on the big slicks, a friend just took off his big meats and ran his fastest 1/8 on a 28 10.5W.....what web site do these nova people hang...wonder what there "peers" have to say about this BS and the demands made for you to race them. How do they stack against there own kind?

Remember your being TOLD how you will run the race, since day one...screw that.

Thumper you dont seem like the skirt wearing type, hell if they cant race, get Mr Nova in the ring and really put the smackdown on him.

Don`t know about any web site they`re on nor do I care. As far as a sparring session, don`t wan`t to go there and I know Al(driver not owner)probably doesn`t either...............I LOVE SKIRTS on women but don`t wear them myself.

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 12:50 AM

sent the link to this to superchitty magazine and asked if this is how them chevy people roll

Wonder what they will have to say about the chevy terriorists demands.

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 12:53 AM

If this nova really does run low 9s..........why would one worry about what track to race at?

Just go out and race.... git r done and then go have a

Sounds like one person is willing to set his ego aside and do it..........350w2 where you at???

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 12:54 AM

Too funny................let`s see how this goes.
Posted By: fullmetaljacket

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 02:00 AM

Two words; Punk money! Nuff said.

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 02:42 AM

Quote:

Two words; Punk money! Nuff said.

PUNK is the key word here..................whimpin out AGAIN. Trying to create situations to benefit only them w/no real intensions of racing me. IF you have a low-mid 9-second car who cares if we race in a car wash. Sorry I waisted your guy`s time AGAIN w/this jerk off.
Posted By: 70blackfish

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 06:10 AM

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 06:29 AM

Hey thumper! I'm about to gather parts for a 470 and know yours runs pretty good. Just wondering if you'd mind pm me with your combo.

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 07:12 AM

Guess we were all right...........no show.Funny thing, I talked to someone in the know and he nor any of his MANY pro racers have seen this heap at ANY track anywhere. He also doubts that thing would pass an 8.50 cert. so I say to you b.s. Al, post a recent dated time slip and a photo of a matching number on the nova (no photo shop) to prove yourself............betcha cant. Better yet, VIDEO.......you can see my 9.98 on my sig............where`s yours. AND, I`ll still race YOU.

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 07:19 AM

We are only racing at a 1/4 mile track first of all. Second i will bet you $1500.00 right now that i was at Fontana last sunday and ran 3 9second passes and have the time slips and video to prove it. Now what?
Sorry guys last post for me. To much drama and bs!

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 09:01 AM

you want ALL the advantages dont ya Drnova! lolz..... dom give him the leave also

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 12:29 PM

Quote:

We are only racing at a 1/4 mile track first of all. Second i will bet you $1500.00 right now that i was at Fontana last sunday and ran 3 9second passes and have the time slips and video to prove it. Now what?

well post it on youtube so we can all see it. Takes 20 seconds of time.
Posted By: slippery440

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 12:42 PM

Quote:

Mabe I am wrong but what I see is the guy that drives the car is the only one that is running his yapper.Why is the owner not steping up and getting this race going.Mabe he has no clue that his car is being pimped out by the driver? On paper(which no one has seen) the guy with the nova has Dom covered by a bunch.So with that known why in the world don't you just race and get this over? Why bet 1500 on weather you ran the car and what it ran?You must have the video because you seem to only want to bet on sure things. Show the video .We already know that the car according to you is a 9 sec. car. I have seen video of Doms car and so have you. Seems to me you are causeing the DRAMA. This race could be done and over by this weekend or next. Are you and the car legal to race at that speed and et?
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 01:30 PM

Quote:

I know your reading EVERYONE of these posts... post
up a link to the video
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 03:11 PM

I'll put my money on you Dom. We know you have a great running car. This other guy reminds me of some mouthy teenagers driving their Daddies car that I used to run into back when I used to play around on the streets.
Posted By: cudadoug

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 03:22 PM

Quote:

Quote:

well post it on youtube so we can all see it. Takes 20 seconds of time.

Better yet, agree to the race and SHUT UP. Put your big-boy panties on and let's get 'er done at Irwindale! YOU started this...YOU won't run anything but your mouth, and now you're going to bet you ran 3 9 second runs last Sunday...Whoooo that's a real racer right there...

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 04:12 PM

Quote:

This is some funny right here............Don`t have $1500.00 to run ya or I`d be freshioning it up and this is the ONLY way you can TRY to bully me. How about this; I`ll race(after seeing your video) then we spar in my garage for $1500.00.........no joke no b.s. You MAY win the race but I guarantee I`ll win the sparring match after all, what do you think you can do to me that a s.w.a.t. team hasn`t already tried. Have joe call me I`m tired of talking baby talk w/your sorry ass.

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 05:23 PM

This is about a drag race not a fight.
Head up or shut up!
As far as the rest of you girls swinging from his balls if you only knew the real story.
ill give you the move so you cant say i left early.
Or put a unit on and give me the go.
your the one that talked all the [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean].
Lets do it.
Bring money or have a nice day.

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 05:36 PM

Quote:

Head up or shut up!
As far as the rest of you girls swinging from his balls if you only knew the real story.
your the one that talked all the [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean].
Lets do it.

As I understand it the team Nova started all this right? I don't understand how hard it is to get to the track. Are you two close or is this like a 200 mile challenge? Kinda silly to call a guy out that's on the other side of the state. If you guys are local why not just go race? Does the owner even drive the car?
Posted By: Thread Ender1

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 05:44 PM

Quote:

Head up or shut up!
Lets do it.

one word....WEAK

Re: MY TURN.......................... - 06/02/11 05:47 PM

Quote:

Head up or shut up!
Lets do it.

What`s the 'REAL STORY' squak box? Come see me after work tonight and we`ll discuss this stuff.............no more keyboard stuff and you can bring your clan.
© 2024 Moparts Forums