Moparts

Fiberglass Recommendations?

Posted By: Scott58

Fiberglass Recommendations? - 04/21/11 05:03 AM

I'm looking for a pin-on hood for my '67 Belvedere. So far looks like WS Fiberglass, Unlimited, Sled City, and VFN are my options. Anybody got a hood for a 66-67 Plymouth from any of these guys? What do you have to say?

Scott
Posted By: dOc !

Re: Fiberglass Recommendations? - 04/21/11 05:15 AM

Posted By: HEMIFRED

Re: Fiberglass Recommendations? - 04/21/11 05:26 AM

sled city, Larry Augustine,is a member here and has had good reports on his items.

WS and Unlimited have not had the same said about them.
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Fiberglass Recommendations? - 04/21/11 05:33 AM

Have you checked AAR... I got a hood from them a short
time back with a cowl on it for my Rampage... quality
was very nice... I dont know for fact if they make
what your looking for.... just another option
Posted By: rbkt65

Re: Fiberglass Recommendations? - 04/21/11 05:42 AM

I got frt fenders for my 65 coronet from aar-they are great.also got frt bumper from them.it too was very very nice.
Posted By: THE GLASS MAN

Re: Fiberglass Recommendations? - 04/21/11 06:09 AM

Quote:

I'm looking for a pin-on hood for my '67 Belvedere. So far looks like WS Fiberglass, Unlimited, Sled City, and VFN are my options. Anybody got a hood for a 66-67 Plymouth from any of these guys? What do you have to say?

Scott

Hello Scott, We make the 67 Plymouth Belvedere pin on hood, fenders, bumpers, and a few scoops too! We are Sled City Fiberglass 1-614-875-0369 www.sledcityevents.com And don't forget to come to "The Spring Nostalgia Nationals".
Posted By: gsmopar

Re: Fiberglass Recommendations? - 04/21/11 05:39 PM

I have an Unlimited hood on my car and it STINKS!!!! I can give you details with pictures if you'd like. You money is better spent elsewhere.

Greg
Posted By: Scott58

Re: Fiberglass Recommendations? - 04/21/11 07:19 PM

Thanks for the AAR suggestion. Somehow I thought that I had checked them and they didn't have 66-67 B stuff but I double checked and they do have hoods and decklids. I have seen their stuff and it is pretty good. Have heard a lot of bad stuff about unlimited, and not much about WS, Sled City, or VFN. I need to go over to Sled City and check their stuff out.

Scott
© 2024 Moparts Forums