Moparts

Where to get fuel rails for Indy small block manifold?

Posted By: Blue93Dakota

Where to get fuel rails for Indy small block manifold? - 04/11/11 02:40 AM

Anyone know where I can get fuel rails for my Indy headed R3 small block? Can I buy them ready to bolt on or do I have to buy extruded rails and machine them to fit?
Posted By: TheOtherDodge

Re: Where to get fuel rails for Indy small block manifold? - 04/11/11 03:27 AM

Best bet is to get them custom made..
Posted By: instigator

Re: Where to get fuel rails for Indy small block manifold? - 04/11/11 03:48 AM

Standard smallblock edelbrock rails here....I just had to drill the intake to match the hole pattern, and also had enough meat left to drill the intake for the edelbrock holddowns.....

The rails are dirt cheap, and all you need is a bit for drilling the intake....if I get a chance tomorrow, I'll look around for the right bit.

Posted By: instigator

Re: Where to get fuel rails for Indy small block manifold? - 04/11/11 03:58 AM

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/EDL-3641/?rtype=10

The rails from summit...

I may have had to mill down the pads on the intake some to get the proper height....can't remember....though something most any machine shop with a mill should be able to do.

I beleive indy has a kit, but I imagine it would be an arm and a leg....

was enough to flow enough fuel for 980whp on a mustang dyno this past week....
Posted By: joshking440

Re: Where to get fuel rails for Indy small block manifold? - 04/11/11 04:02 AM

you can call wilson, and for little money they will machine a set for you based on the measurement that you give them for spaceing
Posted By: Performance Only

Re: Where to get fuel rails for Indy small block manifold? - 04/11/11 06:29 AM

i have a complete setup on the shelf. has wilson fuel rails, injectors, throttle body and 90 degree wilson adapter. manifold is for 360-1 heads. everything is brand new.
Posted By: RyanJ

Re: Where to get fuel rails for Indy small block manifold? - 04/11/11 09:57 PM

The spacing etc is exact same as factory 318/360 magnum, so pretty much anyone's rails for a SB Mopar will fit.
Posted By: Blue93Dakota

Re: Where to get fuel rails for Indy small block manifold? - 04/13/11 02:18 AM

Thanks for all the replies. Don't want to sound stupid, but I lost track of this thread. Not familiar with this site yet. Got a PM from one of the members on here. Going to go with his as long as the measurements match up. He's got lines, fittings, rails, Y-block, and regulator all included.

Ryan, I should be able to just measure my stockers and make sure his measure the same then correct?
© 2024 Moparts Forums