Moparts

Best prices on TTI's

Posted By: LAR_414

Best prices on TTI's - 03/31/11 09:01 PM

I know this comes up time to time,... but I'm looking for a new set of headers.

I bought a set of TTI's for my cousin a couple years ago, and I totally forget who I used, but he was cheaper than all the others, including shipping.

So who has the best price (below the posted list price)?
Posted By: an8sec70cuda

Re: Best prices on TTI's - 03/31/11 09:40 PM

I got my last set from Nick at Compu-Flow and I highly recommend dealing w/ him. That's been a few years back though. There may be someone cheaper now?
Posted By: W5Duster436

Re: Best prices on TTI's - 03/31/11 10:07 PM

Bought mine from Promax. Great guys to deal with.
Posted By: PUNK

Re: Best prices on TTI's - 03/31/11 11:40 PM

Bob Mazzolini Racing in Riverside California has great prices on them. His shop is in the same city as TTI, so he has access to whatever headers, whenever he needs them.
Posted By: Thor500

Re: Best prices on TTI's - 03/31/11 11:48 PM

Check out Dougs headers, I love my TTI's but the Dougs I bought for another car are every bit as nice and hundreds less. The best part is I bought them from Amazon.com for $601. shipped!!
Posted By: DennisH

Re: Best prices on TTI's - 04/01/11 11:51 AM

Do not buy direct. Use A-Z Nick or other vendor. Bin dhere done dat.
Posted By: LAR_414

Re: Best prices on TTI's - 04/01/11 01:12 PM

Thanks guys....I'll check out the vendors.

I'd love to have more than two or three options on big tube small block production heads, but there aren't many out there. Dougs just has 1 5/8 headers.....I want 1 7/8".

I currently have a set of Hooker Super Comp Adjustibles that (at the time) were the biggest tube header that you could get with a production head small block. Great headers, but I want something that seals up better (slip on collectors) for street use.

I'll be selling my Hookers (cheap), once I get a set of TTI's. The hookers work fine for the street and strip, but are more of a strip kind of header, for sure!
Posted By: 383man

Re: Best prices on TTI's - 04/01/11 04:25 PM

I bought mine from Mancini. Ron
Posted By: sshemi

Re: Best prices on TTI's - 04/01/11 05:20 PM

Quote:

Bob Mazzolini Racing in Riverside California has great prices on them. His shop is in the same city as TTI, so he has access to whatever headers, whenever he needs them.

i got the same prices thats on TTIs website.
Posted By: RV2

Re: Best prices on TTI's - 04/01/11 05:41 PM

I bought mine from AZ Nick on the board
Posted By: blowndart

Re: Best prices on TTI's - 04/01/11 05:42 PM

Chicago Connection has them with free shipping, so you could save a little there.
Posted By: codfish

Re: Best prices on TTI's - 04/02/11 12:54 AM

Quote:

I bought mine from AZ Nick on the board

That's where I bought mine.

Call Nick.

codfish
Posted By: Uncle Barry

Re: Best prices on TTI's - 04/02/11 01:26 AM

i got my newest set from nick at compu-flow. couldnt deal with a nicer guy. i had to call him a few times but that goes with the territory of a busy business. he made it right with me even though he didnt have to. give him a call.
Posted By: B1KILLER

Re: Best prices on TTI's - 04/02/11 04:19 AM

If Im not mistaken, I bought mine
direct from TTI
Posted By: Sinitro

Re: Best prices on TTI's - 04/02/11 04:32 AM

Depending upon your location..
If you are coming to the So Cal Spring Fling, you can get 10% off and most likely pick them up from the show to save shipping..

Just my $0.02...
Posted By: Scotts71chall

Re: Best prices on TTI's - 04/02/11 05:40 AM

Quote:

Chicago Connection has them with free shipping, so you could save a little there.

Posted By: mkdart

Re: Best prices on TTI's - 04/02/11 06:24 PM

Larry, If you can wait till the end of summer,and you are going to the nats. Mancini usually has a show special with free shipping. Mike
© 2024 Moparts Forums