Moparts

FYI National Trial Raceway Link

Posted By: Bratt Racing

FYI National Trial Raceway Link - 03/23/11 02:21 AM

Got some good news and some bad news. Bad News - they will not open up at NTR on April 3rd for the first scheduled Test and Tune. Good News - The starting line and waterboxes are being replaced beginning today. See the article attached.

http://www.nationaltrailraceway.com/apcm/templates/news.asp?articleid=44722&zoneid=23
Posted By: dartman366

Re: FYI National Trial Raceway Link - 03/23/11 04:17 AM

as long as they do it right, I like trails but sometime's the starting line suck's, maybe god was telling them somthing.
Posted By: kissmyaspen

Re: FYI National Trial Raceway Link - 03/23/11 02:28 PM

ill be on the starting line this year working out there
Posted By: THE GLASS MAN

Re: FYI National Trial Raceway Link - 03/23/11 09:45 PM

Quote:

Got some good news and some bad news. Bad News - they will not open up at NTR on April 3rd for the first scheduled Test and Tune. Good News - The starting line and waterboxes are being replaced beginning today. See the article attached.

http://www.nationaltrailraceway.com/apcm/templates/news.asp?articleid=44722&zoneid=23

Some more good news is that "The Spring Nostalgia Nationals" will be the tracks first featured event on the new starting line.It also means that Mike Warren should put his wheelie bars back on his 9 second 67 Hemi Belvedere, or at least 20 pounds of weight in the front end.
Posted By: Bratt Racing

Re: FYI National Trial Raceway Link - 03/23/11 11:08 PM

Quote:

as long as they do it right, I like trails but sometime's the starting line suck's, maybe god was telling them somthing.

Yes, we had problems with the dart hooking at Trails. Hoping the problem is fixed. Been makeing changes this winter. Was wanting to test on the 3rd of April looks like I am delayed a week.

Larry we are planning on attending your race but with just the dart. Our other daughter will be on vacation for spring break.

Re: FYI National Trial Raceway Link - 03/24/11 02:31 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Yes, we had problems with the dart hooking at Trails. Hoping the problem is fixed. Been makeing changes this winter. Was wanting to test on the 3rd of April looks like I am delayed a week.

Larry we are planning on attending your race but with just the dart. Our other daughter will be on vacation for spring break.

Everybody needs a spring break once in a while. Even in the winter time. Tell all your friends to check out the race at www.sledcityevents.com. I think we have hit upon something here in Ohio that California has been doing for quite a while with success. Larry

Re: FYI National Trial Raceway Link - 04/24/11 12:32 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Everybody needs a spring break once in a while. Even in the winter time. Tell all your friends to check out the race at www.sledcityevents.com. I think we have hit upon something here in Ohio that California has been doing for quite a while with success. Larry

Weather is looking good and the racers are confirming their attendance.
© 2024 Moparts Forums