Moparts

Zeeker Tunnel Ram

Posted By: slippery440

Zeeker Tunnel Ram - 03/22/11 04:50 PM

Has anyone heard of them or used one? Are they still made or can someone still get parts? Did a search and I believe the owner died? Thanks
Posted By: MRMOPAR622

Re: Zeeker Tunnel Ram - 03/22/11 05:38 PM

They only come in a weld-up kit. Someone may still have one laying around. The Indy tunnel ram intake for the 440-1 heads will fit the Zeeker heads. Unless you are just wanting a Zeeker intake the Indy intake is much better.
If you want only a Zeeker intake I have Mr Zeeker Son-in-Laws phone # somewhere I will try and find it for you.
Posted By: slippery440

Re: Zeeker Tunnel Ram - 03/22/11 07:07 PM

I think you answered my question. They only fit Zeeker heads? I saw one for sale and I wondered if it would work on Stealth heads.
Posted By: nz383man

Re: Zeeker Tunnel Ram - 03/23/11 09:34 AM

Are the Zeeker tunnel rams for wedge heads?
I have the dual plug Hemi heads off Zeeker's Dragway Automotive Pro Stock Volare.
I know Loren Zeedyk did a lot of work with wedge heads with Russ at Indy to develop the first Indy wedge heads.
He also worked with Joe liberty on the 4 speeds.

Posted By: MRMOPAR622

Re: Zeeker Tunnel Ram - 03/23/11 02:42 PM

The Zeeker tunnel rams were for the wedge heads,but there could be some that he built for a Hemi out there somewhere. He built a lot of good parts for Mopars.
Up until about 4 years ago I had a new set of Zeeker bare heads.I sold them with the engine out of my dragster(it was set-up like a lot of the Zeeker engines)to a friend of mine. Todd Marsh finished the heads for him and he has not yet bolted them on a engine. He has a brand new set of Zeeker heads.
© 2024 Moparts Forums