Moparts

Winter upgrades almost done, Track ready soon!

Posted By: 408strokerdart

Winter upgrades almost done, Track ready soon! - 03/13/11 05:32 PM

Almost finished with the winter upgrades. Thought I would list the changes just to see the scope of it. Anti-Roll bar insatlled, Wishbone installed, Master cylinder moved under the floor, fire system added, chassis updated to 25.5 spec, added wide view racing mirror, relocated switch panel, lightened dash and made removable, lexan windshield added in stock gasket, added windshield center brace, added complete racepak data logger/display system, changed to 16v battery.

Might have missed something, but that list is longer than I expected. Even with the additions the car will still be considerably lighter. Hoping it is ready to put on the scales in about 3 weeks and hit the track immediately following.

Pictures to come when it is all back together since it is apart now to paint all of the cage.
Posted By: 340RICK

Re: Winter upgrades almost done, Track ready soon! - 03/13/11 10:22 PM

hang on Brian

Sounds good
Posted By: fishy340

Re: Winter upgrades almost done, Track ready soon! - 03/13/11 11:44 PM

hip hip hooray,pulling for ya bro ps went to englishtown today,gonna be a good season

Re: Winter upgrades almost done, Track ready soon! - 03/14/11 12:25 AM

Quote:

hip hip hooray,pulling for ya bro ps went to englishtown today,gonna be a good season

Did you put passes on the new engine?
Posted By: G-Money1320

Re: Winter upgrades almost done, Track ready soon! - 03/14/11 12:28 AM

Hi Brian Sounds like it wont be long before you have a pro stock car Keep up the good work and maybe we will see you up this way sometime this year.

Re: Winter upgrades almost done, Track ready soon! - 03/14/11 12:31 AM

Quote:

Hi Brian Sounds like it wont be long before you have a pro stock car Keep up the good work and maybe we will see you up this way sometime this year.

I'm not sure how far I am going to travel this year. Dad and Lonnie might have to come this way a bit if they want a piece.
Posted By: rickstershemi

Re: Winter upgrades almost done, Track ready soon! - 03/14/11 12:43 AM

Wish you the best this season Brian

Rickster
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Winter upgrades almost done, Track ready soon! - 03/14/11 12:46 AM

Yupp...Good luck this year,Brian! She should go down the track pretty good!!

Re: Winter upgrades almost done, Track ready soon! - 03/14/11 12:47 AM

Quote:

Rickster

Thanks Rickster. Hope to spend some quality time this year in the winners circle. Was real close last year with a couple of Runner ups and many Semi appearances. Hoping the additional toys will aid in consistancy and we can get it done this year.
Posted By: rickstershemi

Re: Winter upgrades almost done, Track ready soon! - 03/14/11 12:49 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Rickster

Thanks Rickster. Hope to spend some quality time this year in the winners circle. Was real close last year with a couple of Runner ups and many Semi appearances. Hoping the additional toys will aid in consistancy and we can get it done this year.

Well make sure to keep up the winning attitude, I hear it helps.... LOL

Rickster
Posted By: 68roadrunner

Re: Winter upgrades almost done, Track ready soon! - 03/14/11 01:00 AM

Posted By: fishy340

Re: Winter upgrades almost done, Track ready soon! - 03/14/11 02:23 AM

not this season its still incomplete,got my new cowl hood fri,need to put a 5" pulley on the mandrel, alt not charging w 2 small pulleys,loosen coverter for another 500 or 600 stall needed..a month or so.
© 2024 Moparts Forums