Moparts

EDELBROCK SMALL BLOCK HEADS?

Posted By: w7smallblock

EDELBROCK SMALL BLOCK HEADS? - 02/16/11 05:54 AM

Who has the best deal on the 60779 small block heads? If its a dealer on here could you please PM me with a price?

Thanks, Jim

Re: EDELBROCK SMALL BLOCK HEADS? - 02/16/11 08:18 PM

Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: EDELBROCK SMALL BLOCK HEADS? - 02/16/11 09:15 PM

Send Ryan a pm he may be able to help you out. They have a few issues out of the box that he could also fix for you.

Re: EDELBROCK SMALL BLOCK HEADS? - 02/17/11 08:40 PM

I guess nobody on here buys edelbrock heads and there isn't any dealers on here either or maybe i'm just not in the CLICK.
Posted By: Triple Threat

Re: EDELBROCK SMALL BLOCK HEADS? - 02/17/11 08:42 PM

Edelbrock is pretty strict on pricing. I bought mine 4 years ago and they came from Summit.
Posted By: CompWedgeEngines

Re: EDELBROCK SMALL BLOCK HEADS? - 02/17/11 08:50 PM

Check your Pms...
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: EDELBROCK SMALL BLOCK HEADS? - 02/17/11 10:02 PM

Quote:

Check your Pms...

There you go. Can't go wrong dealing with Todd. Get a price on a set of Harlan Sharp rockers while your at it. I bought a couple of sets from him.

Re: EDELBROCK SMALL BLOCK HEADS? - 02/17/11 10:14 PM

Thanks for the PM's thats all i was asking for. Now i know there's really no deal to be had buying from a small dealer thanks to people like SUMMIT and JEGS
Posted By: RyanJ

Re: EDELBROCK SMALL BLOCK HEADS? - 02/18/11 12:43 AM

I just buy them from Summit/Atech motorsports, by time you factor in the free shipping they pretty much end up about the same overall cost of anywhere out there.

Edelrock charges mega $ for their buy ins (I think it's $50K, at least it used to be) & do not allow just anyone to be a dealer for them (they dictate the # of dealers in a set State/area)& then they do not give a very good price break on their parts to their dealer network, hence why just about all Edelbrock heads/intakes etc are priced about same no matter where you buy them from.
Posted By: PlumCrazy73Dodge

Re: EDELBROCK SMALL BLOCK HEADS? - 02/18/11 12:59 AM

Mine came from Summit as well.....I waited till they gave something free with it.....either summit dollars...etc... I got a nice jacket
Posted By: mopar_to_ya

Re: EDELBROCK SMALL BLOCK HEADS? - 02/19/11 06:29 AM

Hey Jim, give me a call. I can save ya a couple bucks.
Ronnie
© 2024 Moparts Forums