Moparts

Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...??

Posted By: DaKuda

Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 05:44 PM

Was just curious. Who has the fastest STEEL bodied MOPAR out there. TRUE Mopar powered meaning Indy, B1, the Mopar offerings (w series stuff), Hemis, and others....not Predetors and parts that are not truely Mopar factory based stuff. It can have fiberglass parts but be a factory shell. No ProStocks, ProMods or fiber/carbon bodies.....power adders welcome.
Posted By: HEMIFRED

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 06:42 PM

Quote:

TRUE Mopar powered meaning Indy, B1, and Hemis are allowed, and others....not Predetors and parts that are not truely Mopar factory based stuff

You consider B1's and some of the Indy's with relocated valvetrain's factory based ???
Posted By: cgall

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 07:00 PM

I will say the SS/AH cars. Anything else that can run mid-8's will be a full chassis car, except some of those nutty 10.5 tire nitrous guys who usually finish every other pass on their roof.
Posted By: silverfish

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 07:01 PM

I'm gonna go ahead and make a prediction that this thread will be locked down before it even gets good and started!
Posted By: silverfish

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 07:02 PM

Quote:

I will say the SS/AH cars. Anything else that can run mid-8's will be a full chassis car, except some of those nutty 10.5 tire nitrous guys who usually finish every other pass on their roof.

Made lots of passes on juice and never hit the wall or been on my roof even one time, just sayin...
Posted By: sdaurity

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 07:06 PM

Quote:

Nutty huh. What about turbos and superchargers? Extra nutty? Crazy? Retarded? Which ones end up on their roof every other pass? I have never seen any. I've been doing this a long time, maybe I haven't been to the right races or something?
Posted By: DusterDj

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 07:07 PM

I'm sure drag week will reveal a fast street legal Mopar here soon... lol
Posted By: badwej

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 07:11 PM

Charlie Westcott Jr.

Attached picture 6456672-168788_1467373218930_1671555189_859616_7355821_n.jpg
Posted By: W8n2DustU

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 07:12 PM

Quote:

1990 just called, they need their " thought" back. You need to get out more! Mid 8's are for street cars. 10.5 cars run in the 6's the days.
Posted By: bigsbigelow

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 07:22 PM

You want Mopar based parts? Hows this, 1972 340 block factory heads (cleaned up ports and decked for straightness), crank, and rods, 40 over O.E.M. replacement pistons (were in the engine when I got it so they could be 20 plus years old). Think about it, the block, crank, rods and heads are 38 years old. This motor pushed a '73 Duster to a 12.67 @ 107 WITHOUT tuning shifting at 6100 and can take more. Is that bad and fast in your opinion? I don't mean to tug my own blow horn but I think that is truly impressive for parts that old. I also agree that anything with offset valves, raised ports, etc is already to modified to compare to factory.

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 07:45 PM

Quote:

Quote:

TRUE Mopar powered meaning Indy, B1, and Hemis are allowed, and others....not Predetors and parts that are not truely Mopar factory based stuff

You consider B1's and some of the Indy's with relocated valvetrain's factory based ???

I SURE do....they do have relocated parts but all of these began with the Chrysler Wedge head in mind only modified AND they will bolt to a Mopar block other than the higher-end stuff. Predator heads and HEMI 99 stuff is awesome but the only thing Mopar about it is the name on the valvecovers. I dont think a set of 440-1 headers will bolt up to a Predator head??? They can be used on stock type heads....we have done it....so again to answer your "comment" YES.

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 07:49 PM

Quote:

Theres a guy down here that runs mid 8's in a backhalfed Duster with a n/a smallblock. 412" W-7 heads.

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 07:52 PM

Quote:

Quote:

1990 just called, they need their " thought" back. You need to get out more! Mid 8's are for street cars. 10.5 cars run in the 6's the days.

Posted By: MrSixpack

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 08:05 PM

Quote:

You want Mopar based parts? Hows this, 1972 340 block factory heads (cleaned up ports and decked for straightness), crank, and rods, 40 over O.E.M. replacement pistons (were in the engine when I got it so they could be 20 plus years old). Think about it, the block, crank, rods and heads are 38 years old. This motor pushed a '73 Duster to a 12.67 @ 107 WITHOUT tuning shifting at 6100 and can take more. Is that bad and fast in your opinion? I don't mean to tug my own blow horn but I think that is truly impressive for parts that old. I also agree that anything with offset valves, raised ports, etc is already to modified to compare to factory.

Yes... Bigs got it.
My 68 340 dart will have stock block, piston, rods, heads, and cam.
But I will work with valvesprings, rings, intake and carb.
I will work with the trans, converter, roll resistance etc.
It has to pass our hard country car tech.
Hope to get it down in to middle 12 sec passes.
Posted By: B1Fish540

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 08:15 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I SURE do....they do have relocated parts but all of these began with the Chrysler Wedge head in mind only modified AND they will bolt to a Mopar block other than the higher-end stuff. Predator heads and HEMI 99 stuff is awesome but the only thing Mopar about it is the name on the valvecovers. I dont think a set of 440-1 headers will bolt up to a Predator head??? They can be used on stock type heads....we have done it....so again to answer your "comment" YES.

Technically, Mopar had the splayed valve head befor chevy...it was called the Polysphere. They made for it for over ten years, but because of the Hemi it was never used for high performance. So, IMHO, Mopar CAN be a Predator, B1/TS. or Hemi99!
Posted By: HEMIFRED

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 08:19 PM

Quote:

Predator heads and HEMI 99 stuff is awesome but the only thing Mopar about it is the name on the valvecovers.

Isn't the Predator's canted valve arrangement a copy of a Mopar poly head ?

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 08:54 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Predator heads and HEMI 99 stuff is awesome but the only thing Mopar about it is the name on the valvecovers.

Not sure, can you use the polyhead rockers on a Predator?
Posted By: S/ST 3040

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 09:47 PM

Ain't spring close enough to post this next winter??

Posted By: bigsbigelow

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 09:52 PM

OOO btw, this IS the baddest "all Mopar" mopar out there.

http://www.fastraces.org/fastraces/fastr...fa!OpenDocument

I am pretty sure he has gone faster than what the article reads.
Posted By: Gary Robbins

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 09:55 PM

Quote:

Was just curious. Who has the fastest STEEL bodied MOPAR out there. TRUE Mopar powered meaning Indy, B1, the Mopar offerings (w series stuff), Hemis, and others....not Predetors and parts that are not truely Mopar factory based stuff. It can have fiberglass parts but be a factory shell. No ProStocks, ProMods or fiber/carbon bodies.....power adders welcome.

We're going to find out June the 11th at Ohio Valley...With n/a-turbos-blowers and nitrous powered MOPAR only combos, all will be represented...So if your fast or think you are,come on out and play!!!!
Posted By: cjfordman

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 10:26 PM

Quote:

He has run a 9.98 at 139 on the brakes very very impressive
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 10:33 PM

Quote:

Quote:

He has run a 9.98 at 139 on the brakes very very impressive

DEFINITELY NOT ON THE BRAKES. Very very impressive car.
When they race it's heads up run it out the back door. I believe that was at Cecil Coiunty, Md.
Posted By: cjfordman

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 10:49 PM

He was on the brakes the track was giving him crap about going to fast without a big cage.I was there and saw the brake lights.
Posted By: joshking440

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 10:51 PM

This is definitely one of them! Been 7's already

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172494
Posted By: 69B3GT

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 11:37 PM

Mine, duh.

Posted By: Dago Red

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 11:46 PM

Uncle Sam does.

Jupiter Launch Vehicle

Prime Contractor: Chrysler Corporation

At 18,500 mph at apogee, I just couldn't resist......

Okay, Okay so it's not ON the planet.

Attached picture 6457105-Jupitermissle.jpg

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/04/11 11:52 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Not sure, can you use the polyhead rockers on a Predator?

Dude, you cant use B1 valve gear on a stock head either, nor most Indy stuff. You've got to abandon this Max Wedge Stage III idea as the most powerful mopar wedge...your putting us back in the "dark ages" lol AFAIK, the current SS/AH cars would be the fastest "stock" car. But maybe if the GM and Ford boys had kept developing their respective 427s..we might have a different story...
Posted By: Leon441

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/05/11 12:08 AM

Quote:

Never ever never been on the roof in a drag car period. My nutty 10.5 car is as safe a car as anyone could ever expect to drive. Can you say 25.2 SFI cert and the first car to get the label from NHRA. Over a dozen cars showed up at the season opener NHRA race the first year this cert came out. Collins was the only NHRA tech guy to have decals at that event. Not one car passed. The following weekend I got my car checked, Collins, and it passed here in VA. Only a nutty 10.5 guy would care enough to build his car to that spec and get it done right the first time.

There is a special place for people to put remarks like this.

Leon

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/05/11 12:19 AM

Quote:

That car is awesome....and thanks for actually posting something about a car.
Posted By: bigtimeauto

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/05/11 12:59 AM

i wish mine was fast

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/05/11 01:19 AM

Quote:

i wish mine was fast

That's no shi+

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/05/11 01:20 AM

Quote:

I agree!!! And yes, he has gone 9.98 at 139+ MPH on a g70 15 redline tire on the brakes before the finish line. Here is the link to the video. Baddest MF'r out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK5Z0VH_cEQ

Attached picture 6457353-Dudek1005run_9450_700.jpg
Posted By: SuperStockWagon

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/05/11 01:21 AM

Quote:

Thats pretty much slow Stock Eliminator car there! Select E/SA 340 Dusters are running 10.70's w/stock lift cam and iron intake manifold..comparably equipped 9.1 360's in F-bodys running 11.30-50's Just say'n!...thats my

Dudek's Road Runner is about as cool as it gets! I would rather watch a days worth of F.A.S.T. than anything that runs 7's..but I'm old school!
Posted By: 8secDart

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/05/11 05:08 AM

BLAH BLAH BLAH
Can I get that 5 mins of my life back,LOL
You guys can beat the chit out of a dead horse!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: MoparBilly

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/05/11 07:04 AM

Attached picture 6457996-rentblogpic.jpg

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/05/11 07:06 AM

Attached picture 6457998-100_0775.JPG
Posted By: Chris'sBarracuda

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/05/11 07:20 AM

Quote:

Good Call Billy..
One of my Favorites.. There is also a Black Wagon.. Don't know who owned it.. So. Cal special .. Prince Valiant..

Chris..

Attached picture 6458008-65Valiant.jpg
Posted By: daniel_depetro

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/05/11 09:57 AM

What about that super sleeper tan Dodge Dart that still retained the factory interior and runs 8's!
Posted By: ASA1711

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/05/11 01:54 PM

Wes Leopold, SS/AS and Scott Gove, SS/AM both wicked fast NHRA record holding Dodge Daytonas.
Posted By: dragram440

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/05/11 03:11 PM

Quote:

Posted By: blown572dart

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/05/11 03:30 PM

Quote:

i wish mine was fast

Posted By: tubtar

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/05/11 03:46 PM

Quote:

Uncle Sam does.

Jupiter Launch Vehicle

Prime Contractor: Chrysler Corporation

At 18,500 mph at apogee, I just couldn't resist......

Okay, Okay so it's not ON the planet.

Yea...........sure.
At apogee.
But what was it's 60' ?
Canted valves ?
Just checkin........
I have no idea which car would be considered the " baddest " , but I do appreciate a good chuckle.
And this post delivered.
Thanks !
Posted By: mafo

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/05/11 04:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

i wish mine was fast

If you look that good you don t need to be fast

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/05/11 05:57 PM

Another of my favorites

Attached picture 6458513-n12r91.jpg

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/05/11 06:20 PM

Seriously though,
Some of the "baddest" mopars of all time, weren't necessarily the fastest.
I absolutely LOVED the ProStock Hemi Volare's and Aspens, even though they weren't competitive.
Bill Bagshaw's Redlight Bandit. Frank Lupo's SS/DA Red HemiCuda.

This car will always be "Bad" to me, even though it's ET's pale compared to some of the modern cars. Wedge power.

Attached picture 6458555-MoparSuperStock.jpg

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/05/11 06:24 PM

The red Avenger of Bill May, was certainly "bad" in it's time.

Attached picture 6458560-0202_MOPP_01_z_KOS.jpg
Posted By: theman440

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/05/11 07:13 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Good Call Billy..
One of my Favorites.. There is also a Black Wagon.. Don't know who owned it.. So. Cal special .. Prince Valiant..

Chris..

That is the Renteria Bros. AAgas Valiant one of the prettiest racecars I've ever laid eyes on. They run a BAE hemi and have won many races and championships. They used to run in Agas with a wedge and kicked ass. Their (pit)tow-vehicle is a bitchin black valiant wagon. These guys are from NoCal. Prince Valiant is a guy from SoCal I saw the car once at Riverside Raceway before it closed over 20 years ago. I was next to him in the staging lanes. To me he's kinda like a legenday figure. I've stumbled across a few pics of the car on the internet also.
Posted By: cgall

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/05/11 11:51 PM

[quoteThere is a special place for people to put remarks like this.

Here is my special place.

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/06/11 12:50 AM

Quote:

Go Green was pretty fast with his B1 heads, too!I know there are other fast mopars in Canada, too..as well as around the world. This is a good question, tho..makes ya think...

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/06/11 12:54 AM

Quote:

Quote:

i wish mine was fast

Jimmy, ya ever consider keeping the front frame rails and doing a Monte Smith(his GTX was never finnished tho, i dont think) then you could be a "street car" and the "fastest on the planet"
Posted By: Super Scamp

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/06/11 02:17 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

i wish mine was fast

I wish mine was fast, But my wish came true, this past weekend.
She's alive and I can't wait until I get to the track. I have to plow the snow first...

I have the fastest Mopar, Tooo Me that is...

Attached picture 6459300-NewMotorJan30th015.JPG
Posted By: bigdad

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/06/11 02:24 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Made lots of passes on juice and never hit the wall or been on my roof even one time, just sayin...

Posted By: blownzoom440

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/06/11 02:56 AM

you could all be beat by a street bike that costs less than your engine.

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/06/11 03:17 AM

I've never been beat by a street bike....... But then again, I know your brother has some serious bikes....
Posted By: blownzoom440

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/06/11 03:20 AM

you have an awsome car Josh,keep up the good work!
Posted By: BobR

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/06/11 03:28 AM

Quote:

I think Deans ride meets most or all of the criteria. I've seen this car go in the 6's.
Posted By: BobR

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/06/11 03:29 AM

Quote:

Quote:

i wish mine was fast

False modesty. This car is quick already with a bit more to come.

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...? - 02/06/11 07:26 AM

Quote:

Ya....what he said.

Posted By: DennisH

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...? - 02/06/11 07:37 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Ya....what he said.

And your point is...
Posted By: topbrent

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...? - 02/06/11 01:37 PM

Quote:

not Predetors and parts that are not truely Mopar factory based stuff

For those of us following along, what are the defining metrics of Mopar?

Since it was mentioned, the Predator design and similar other new go-faster stuff is now labeled as verboten.
Fill us all in, What decade of development technology do we draw the line at and consider as too new to label as acceptably kosher?

I guess I didn't get the official memo. What other closed minded and limiting definitions are we assigning to ourselves to these days?....

A fast Mopar is defined as what?
- The sheetmetal? ...
- The engine?
- ?
- ?

-
This thread even made the Predator pause for a moment and facepalm...

Attached picture 6459919-Predatorfacepalm.gif
Posted By: fullmetaljacket

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...? - 02/06/11 01:45 PM

I DO! lol.
Posted By: tubtar

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...? - 02/06/11 03:06 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Ya....what he said.

Some street bikes.
Probably not this one.
I am not the final word on these matters , but I see what appears to be a conventional front fork and Fred Flintstone rear suspension.
No evidence of a blue bottle anywhere.
Shoot.........my Harley would probably show it a tail light in the quarter.
I'll give you the corners and braking.........but for the most part , that's not really what we do here , is it ?

Attached picture 6460000-stable008.jpg
Posted By: fishy340

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/06/11 03:23 PM

STREET TRIM...hands down get u some BROWNSUGAR
Posted By: fishy340

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/06/11 03:33 PM

Quote:

What about that super sleeper tan Dodge Dart that still retained the factory interior and runs 8's!

that would be Tony russo's column shifted mid 8 sec car

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...? - 02/06/11 03:50 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Since it was mentioned, the Predator design and similar other new go-faster stuff is now labeled as verboten.
Fill us all in, What decade of development technology do we draw the line at and consider as too new to label as acceptably kosher?

I guess I didn't get the official memo. What other closed minded and limiting definitions are we assigning to ourselves to these days?....

- The sheetmetal? ...
- The engine?

topbrent,
In any discussion on brand loyalty, you are going to find out what "limiting definitions" people assign to themselves, which is just fine until they start trying to force them on everyone else! But, when you think about it, being Brand Loyal is as pure a form of close mindedness as there is!!
Almost as a rule, the faster a car becomes, and the closer it gets to current "State of the art", the less it has to do with it's factory produced bretheren.

Which is possibly why the original poster tried to eliminate promod and prostock immediately...which in MY mind are where the baddest/fastest mopars are!! But the lines get blurred pretty quick. Billy Harper, and Dennis Radford are Mopar guys, spend any time talking to them and it's readily apparent, but they are also Nitrous guys, and the only way to compete with the blown alky or turbo guys is with a huge cubic inch engine. So, they've turned to Sonny Leonard for 900 cubic inch beasts, so they can spray thier Viper and Duster into the low 6's...and everyone cries "foul" and says the Sonny Engine, cut out of raw aluminum, without a single cast peice on it is a "Chevy" .

For my entire life, I have refused to drive a chevy down a dragstrip, and I've stuck with that despite plenty of offers, and I've included Mopars, and Fords with small or big block chevy engines in them. I'd jump at the chance to drive Radford's Duster, and wouldn't for a second think i'd went back on my oath.

BTW Predators are just too Alien for me!

Attached picture 6460087-100_0774.JPG
Posted By: poisondart2

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...? - 02/06/11 04:17 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

- The sheetmetal? ...
- The engine?

topbrent,
In any discussion on brand loyalty, you are going to find out what "limiting definitions" people assign to themselves, which is just fine until they start trying to force them on everyone else! But, when you think about it, being Brand Loyal is as pure a form of close mindedness as there is!!
Almost as a rule, the faster a car becomes, and the closer it gets to current "State of the art", the less it has to do with it's factory produced bretheren.

Which is possibly why the original poster tried to eliminate promod and prostock immediately...which in MY mind are where the baddest/fastest mopars are!! But the lines get blurred pretty quick. Billy Harper, and Dennis Radford are Mopar guys, spend any time talking to them and it's readily apparent, but they are also Nitrous guys, and the only way to compete with the blown alky or turbo guys is with a huge cubic inch engine. So, they've turned to Sonny Leonard for 900 cubic inch beasts, so they can spray thier Viper and Duster into the low 6's...and everyone cries "foul" and says the Sonny Engine, cut out of raw aluminum, without a single cast peice on it is a "Chevy" .

For my entire life, I have refused to drive a chevy down a dragstrip, and I've stuck with that despite plenty of offers, and I've included Mopars, and Fords with small or big block chevy engines in them. I'd jump at the chance to drive Radford's Duster, and wouldn't for a second think i'd went back on my oath.

BTW Predators are just too Alien for me!

You are soooooooo right Radfords cars are the best looking period I Loved the Cuda and there isnt a Duster out there to compare with his.

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...? - 02/06/11 04:17 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Ya....what he said.

If that's what you would be bringing..... I would have no problem taking the checkered flag.......
Posted By: bigtimeauto

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...? - 02/06/11 07:17 PM

I have the fastest 1969 dart, orange, procharged, bigblock, street legal dart in the country, PERIOD.

and as for that bike??? your kidding. If you don't have a stretched turbo busa stay home!
Posted By: hemiviper588

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...? - 02/06/11 07:46 PM

I am somewhat partial since I am the original owner when it was Hemi Powered...I have to vote for Lee Saunders V10 viper TT @ 7.47 199 MPH! It is also still Street driven!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMTAPMFXn5g

Attached picture 6460632-DSC02667.jpg
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/06/11 07:47 PM

The Renteria's Valiant is truely a bad A$$ racecar. If you all have ever seen it in person it is a gorgeous car. As for the perfomance given the weight they run and the small engine and blower(451 cubes and a 6-71 blower)the car is truely impressive, 6.60's is very very impressive.

For those who have not seen it here is a link to a nice video of the car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NM7nsGvInE&feature=player_embedded#

Also more info and pictures here

http://www.bangshift.com/gallery/6-second-2000-hp-1965-Plymouth-Valiant-gallery.html

The also used to run a 65 Two door(dads car)in A/GAs with a Predator motor that went 7.30's. That car is now owned by the Morreheads who run it in B/GAS with a B1.
Posted By: HemiDart68

Re: Who has the BADDEST/FASTEST Mopar on the planet...?? - 02/07/11 10:49 PM

if we are talking on the planet it has to be 1fastmopar. That guy will always be the baddest most fastest and awesome person and car. Just ask him
© 2024 Moparts Forums