Moparts

King Demon carb sleeves

Posted By: a408swinger

King Demon carb sleeves - 02/03/11 12:18 AM

Looking for a set of 995 cfm (black) carb sleeves for my King Demon carb. Anybody have any idea where I can find some? Ive got 1095 and 1195 sleeves now. Motor is a 14 to 1 small block with Ryan J prepped Indy 245 cnc raised port heads. Ran 6.07 @ 114 with 1095 sleeves but slowed down with the 1195 sleeves so I would like to try the 995 sleeves. Ive already tried Jegs, Doug Herbert, and Barnett. Nobody has them in stock. Anyone know of anybody who might have them? Thanks
Posted By: atoetly

Re: King Demon carb sleeves - 02/03/11 01:51 AM

I have a set I don't need you want them? Pay the shipping and they are yours. I've done this before with a set of used aluminum main caps. And some people think I'm a (richard head?)
Posted By: formula S

Re: King Demon carb sleeves - 02/03/11 02:00 AM

Quote:

I have a set I don't need you want them? Pay the shipping and they are yours. I've done this before with a set of used aluminum main caps. And some people think I'm a (richard head?)

I known a Richard Cranium a time or two

Re: King Demon carb sleeves - 02/03/11 03:01 AM

Quote:

Are they for a King Demon? If so I would be forever in your debt kind sir! I would absolutely do that and it would save me a lot of time and money. Let me know how much the shipping is to Walhalla SC and I will get some money to you.

Re: King Demon carb sleeves - 02/03/11 03:21 AM

Yes they are for a king demon. Just send me a pm with your address you can reimburse me for the shipping. Now just go faster with the smaller sleeves.

Re: King Demon carb sleeves - 02/03/11 04:13 AM

Quote:

Yes they are for a king demon. Just send me a pm with your address you can reimburse me for the shipping. Now just go faster with the smaller sleeves.

Your a life saver! I cant thank you enough.
Tom
Posted By: rebel

Re: King Demon carb sleeves - 02/03/11 04:56 AM

anybody got a hemi they want to get rid of, i'll pay the freight?

Re: King Demon carb sleeves - 02/03/11 10:26 PM

Quote:

anybody got a hemi they want to get rid of, i'll pay the freight?

Sorry I don't have a hemi but I do have a set of Hemroids I can give you.
© 2024 Moparts Forums