Moparts

Mopar Events in OH area

Posted By: Hunted Duck

Mopar Events in OH area - 01/01/11 06:01 PM

I thought a heard rumor there was going to be another mopar event sereis besides the CC ( MO-Power) events. Maybe not, but thought I would ask.
Posted By: 340RICK

Re: Mopar Events in OH area - 01/01/11 10:47 PM

Hey Jeff............I think Sled City is going to have a event a NTR

Also Jeff Johnson is suppose to be announcing soon that he is going to have 2 events somewhere in Ohio.

Plus the NEW Mo-Power events at NTR and Norwalk

Should be plenty of MOPAR races for us OHIO boyz
Posted By: ProSport

Re: Mopar Events in OH area - 01/01/11 11:57 PM

Geez, didn't know , I better get and
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: Mopar Events in OH area - 01/02/11 12:12 AM

Quote:

Geez, didn't know , I better get and

I'll be sure to stock up on throttle cables for the Jr then
Posted By: Hunted Duck

Re: Mopar Events in OH area - 01/02/11 03:46 AM

Quote:

Also Jeff Johnson is suppose to be announcing soon that he is going to have 2 events somewhere in Ohio.

Plus the NEW Mo-Power events at NTR and Norwalk

Should be plenty of MOPAR races for us OHIO boyz

Yeah that who I heard was Jeff Johnson was going to have some events. Sounds good, the more in OH the better
Posted By: ProSport

Re: Mopar Events in OH area - 01/02/11 05:20 AM

Quote:

I'll be sure to stock up on throttle cables for the Jr then

Lol, I hadn't thought about it this year, but now that you mention it I didn't even break one.
I made a new hole at the top of my throttle pedal to aim it into the firewall better, used some lube, and put another ground wire from motor to firewall. No more burnt looking broken cables.
Posted By: THE GLASS MAN

Re: Mopar Events in OH area - 01/02/11 07:12 PM

Quote:

Hello from sunny Sled City! We are in the final stages of getting this nostalgia race put together for National Trail Raceway, for the weekend of April 30th & May 1st, 2011. We will have classes for the S/S cars, Gassers, Traditional Hot Rods, Pro, Super Pro, Sportsman, and we will have a class for the 5.75 (1/8 mile) cars too! These cars will all be 1974 and older. Naturally there will be a giant swap meet and the price of that is $75 for all the room you need. There will be 2 car shows for the 74 and older street rods and cruisers: Saturday car show will be a mixed make show and the Sunday show will be ALL MOPAR. This race and show, at Trails is a for sure thing and will be a big GO. So get your nostalgia racers, street rods, and parts, out to this meet and start your season right. See Ya There, Larry Augenstein / Boyd Peck

Plenty of races for us OHIO MOPAR BOYZ

Posted By: kissmyaspen

Re: Mopar Events in OH area - 01/03/11 02:53 PM

well that means i really need to get the duster going so its old enough to run..
Posted By: sixpackjeff

Re: Mopar Events in OH area - 01/03/11 03:02 PM

Boyd Peck? (The "er" is silent). Didn't he retire?
Posted By: POZEST

Re: Mopar Events in OH area - 01/03/11 05:17 PM

Is this a all mopar race or just a old car /nostalgia race?
Posted By: REHBERGERRACING

Re: Mopar Events in OH area - 01/04/11 03:59 AM

Quote:

Boyd Peck? (The "er" is silent). Didn't he retire?

Posted By: THE GLASS MAN

Re: Mopar Events in OH area - 01/04/11 06:10 AM

Quote:

Is this a all mopar race or just a old car /nostalgia race?

Hello Brian and friends,Hope to see you and your friends and all the pre 1974 Mopars out at National Trail Raceway at the end of April. Yes there will be other makes there also. We will have Gasser classes, Super Stock, Pro, Super Pro, Sportsman, Traditional Hot Rods, and of course the "Bad Boys"class which will be run 1/8th mile for all the 5.75 and quicker cars. We will have a swap meet,($75 for as big as space you need) and a Manufacturers Row. On Saturday we will also have an all make car show and on Sunday there will be an All Mopar Car Show. All these activities will pertain to the 1974 and older cars. I have been racing Mopars since 1957 and still have my original racer , which is a Chrysler Powered Willys, and still have 3 Hemi a-bodies and 2 max wedge cars. I also sell the Sled City Fiberglass for the 62-68 mopars.I have heard racers at the local "All Mopar Point Series say they have never beat a Ford, Chevy, Olds, Buick, Pontiac, Rambler, or even a Crossely. Now is a good time for the Mopars to show their strength and stay in the winners circle. And don't forget to go to our 3rd Annual All Mopar Swap Meet at the Ohio Expo Center, Rhodes Building, on Jan. 15th,2011 . $5 general admission and $25 for a 10x10 spot. www.sledcityevents.com
Posted By: d330

Re: Mopar Events in OH area - 01/04/11 02:38 PM

how about some details on the super stock class..
rules,entry fee,ect...
© 2024 Moparts Forums