Moparts

where's Thumper Dart?

Posted By: Deepockets

where's Thumper Dart? - 11/27/10 04:55 AM

i was up in his neck of the woods today and just wondering where he's been? must be bussy workin on the ride.
Posted By: MIKES_DUSTER

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/27/10 04:56 AM

YEAH????
Posted By: Labratt

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/27/10 05:01 AM

Did he ever race the Big-tired Nova???
Posted By: DusterDave

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/27/10 05:02 AM

Maybe hiding in the attic again?

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/27/10 05:09 AM

Quote:

Did he ever race the Big-tired Nova???

Dont think so.
Posted By: hemigod426

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/27/10 05:11 AM

was thinking that when i saw fast street car tred and no reply from him...
Posted By: bonefish

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/27/10 05:12 AM

he,s outside
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/27/10 05:19 AM

Last time I talked to him on the phone he was just lurking on here now, reloading maybe I think he talked to Ron Silva at Irwindale the last night he was there and is acting in sympathy with Ron Besides, sometimes it is good to take a break from some of this online madness If I had any smarts I would to, but it is cold outside and in the shop, not like where he is at in the Mojave desert
Posted By: moparniac

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/27/10 12:34 PM

Dominic is on my friends list and he has been lurking

He is cool in my book
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/27/10 02:04 PM

Maybe depression has set in again?
Posted By: roadhazard

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/27/10 02:16 PM

Maybe I should start a thread and call him out

First one to break their 8.75 wins

Hope all is well
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/27/10 02:18 PM

He's probably just playing his
Posted By: 2QUICK4U

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/27/10 04:08 PM

maybe hes doing time. oh wait i mean taking his time.no wait,he needs time to think of a new topic to talk about. lol wheres dominic can you find him.
Posted By: mopar65

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/27/10 05:13 PM

Quote:

Maybe I should start a thread and call him out

First one to break their 8.75 wins

Hope all is well

Well i did that last saturday. So what did i win?? lol
Posted By: Labratt

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/27/10 08:59 PM

A brand spankin' new Dr. Diff Dana 60!!!...in your dreams,Bobby!
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/27/10 11:15 PM

what a shame both choose not to post, I like them both and thought they had thicker skin than that
Posted By: sixpackgut

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/27/10 11:29 PM

hey Dom
Posted By: 572B1

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 12:00 AM

Quote:

what a shame both choose not to post, I like them both and thought they had thicker skin than that

Thumper will be back, he'd rather a fight than a feed.
Posted By: Chris'sBarracuda

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 12:03 AM

Maybe he got whoooped by that Nova and is licking his wounds.. j/k Dom..

Chris...
Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 01:46 AM

You guy`s are too funny..............I`m not in the attic, my 8 3/4 hasn`t exploded(yet)and I`m not depressed; just taking a break and sittin on the outside lookin in. When you`re IN the mix you BECOME part of it and I need to stand back in my life right now and re-adjust some things. I love this site and most on here and believe me I have thick skin just some of this stuff has pissed me off ONLY because the rest of my existance is in a strange place and I don`t want that to carry over to you guys. Wouldn`t be fair to you or me............thankxx for taking interest..... As far as the Nova boys, could give a s#$t and the jerk off Al, "wanna be driver" who posts on here............let`s just say he`s just that....a "WANNA BE"........Love stuff.........
Posted By: Chris'sBarracuda

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 02:14 AM

I thought that one might do the trick..

Chris..

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 02:29 AM

I knew we could call him back from the deep

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 02:37 AM

ALMOST.......... Life is ever changing and I too must change to keep up and march foreward.............
Posted By: Performance Only

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 02:39 AM

Quote:

ALMOST.......... Life is ever changing and I too must change to keep up and march foreward.............

so does that mean your marching to the beat of a different drummer now?

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 02:51 AM

Yes Dan, I guess you could say that. I just hooked up w/a working band that plays oldies, country and classic rock and they work A LOT. Playing is my drug and I`m an addict BIG TIME! A dear friend of mine is on his death bed(bass player)and it`s kicking my a$$ really bad......I`ve lost several friends in the last few years and it`s hard to take right now. Hence my reason for backing off..........YOU need to pull out your drums......hey, where`s my cd....I sent you mine.

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 04:42 AM

Quote:

Yes Dan, I guess you could say that. I just hooked up w/a working band that plays oldies, country and classic rock and they work A LOT. Playing is my drug and I`m an addict BIG TIME! A dear friend of mine is on his death bed(bass player)and it`s kicking my a$$ really bad......I`ve lost several friends in the last few years and it`s hard to take right now. Hence my reason for backing off..........YOU need to pull out your drums......hey, where`s my cd....I sent you mine.

Hey Dom...Wheres MY cd????
Posted By: sixpackgut

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 06:13 AM

Quote:

OH GOD!! country music!

I'm calling SWAT
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 06:53 AM

I always thought it would be a lot of fun going out bar hopping with Dom and having a few beers but not with that country music. Every time I listen to that scrap I end up losing my wife,house,dog,and my chevy truck with a gun rack.
Posted By: 1_WILD_RT

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 07:00 AM

Quote:

I always thought it would be a lot of fun going out bar hopping with Dom and having a few beers but not with that country music. Every time I listen to that scrap I end up losing my wife,house,dog,and my chevy truck with a gun rack.

Just play it backwards.. You can have you chevy truck back...

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 07:39 AM

I promise you that if you went out w/me bar hoppin it would be VERY intertaining to say the laest..............Funny thing.......I usually go out alone cos I`m considered and no one want`s to play............

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 08:02 AM

Quote:

I usually go out alone cos I`m considered and no one want`s to play............

it's not because your considered, it's because they KNOW your and just want to figuring too many and you'll be ready for and they'll half to call for
Posted By: racerx

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 03:27 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I usually go out alone cos I`m considered and no one want`s to play............

it's not because your considered, it's because they KNOW your and just want to figuring too many and you'll be ready for and they'll half to call for

That's funny
Posted By: dodger mope

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 03:51 PM

Dom, what is the name of your band?
Posted By: moparniac

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 03:53 PM

Quote:

Dominic and The Novas

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 04:03 PM

Quote:

SWAT-Time
Posted By: CompWedgeEngines

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 04:04 PM

Dominova.....

and by the way....I've seen and heard Dram play....dont be in any big rush for the CD...... ...

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 04:22 PM

Quote:

Dominova.....

and by the way....I've seen and heard Dram play....dont be in any big rush for the CD...... ...

now that's pretty low. what size did you want that crankshaft?
Posted By: emarine01

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 04:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Dominova.....

now that's pretty low. what size did you want that crankshaft?

First rule in race engines.... Never piss off your Machinist

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 05:37 PM

Quote:

My new band is called Phenix Rising but I`ve been is several including a couple that opened up for major acts and had songs played nationally on the radio. I`m definately a "has been"..........

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 06:01 PM

Quote:

Quote:

My new band is called Phenix Rising but I`ve been is several including a couple that opened up for major acts and had songs played nationally on the radio. I`m definately a "has been"..........

lame name how about thumper
Posted By: CompWedgeEngines

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 06:06 PM

If you ONLY knew Emarine...if you only knew.....lol...

I am being polite....we are much worse when we speak in person..... ....i am just getting even...trust me....

At least Doms band wasnt named " DominicAtrix"....

Re: where's Thumper Dart? - 11/28/10 07:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

lame name how about thumper

Agreed but hey, it`s my money maker at this point........Thumper would be cool but doubtfull...
© 2024 Moparts Forums