Moparts

Hey every one!

Posted By: BJS racing

Hey every one! - 10/23/10 03:50 PM

Finally got a chance to get on here and see how its going. Been out and away from life lately it seems like. But as a couple of you know I am now back into the racing world full time. I am working at TnT Supercars in Mesquite Texas building race cars. So I have had to get situated and figure out how every thing works here. I am back to building a car. It is not the Demon but I think every one will like what I'm working on. My good friend [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] Red is one of the very few that knows what I'm working on as I got the car from him. I was dropping in to say Hi and stir it up a bit.

Jason
Posted By: bonefish

Re: Hey every one! - 10/23/10 03:58 PM

i dont know ya ,but anywho.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Hey every one! - 10/23/10 04:02 PM

Glad to hear your back doing what you enjoy.

I can't talk for anyone else but would enjoy watching you build the car through pictures than just see the finished project.
Posted By: HEMIFRED

Re: Hey every one! - 10/23/10 04:02 PM

A BIG YO FOR YA
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: Hey every one! - 10/23/10 04:37 PM

wheres the dang pics?

Re: Hey every one! - 10/23/10 04:44 PM

Tony the pics are in the camera you haven't bought me yet! If I can find a camera I'll try to get some pics up. I will let you guys know that its going to be a small block 10 inch tire car.
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: Hey every one! - 10/23/10 04:50 PM

Quote:

Tony the pics are in the camera you haven't bought me yet! If I can find a camera I'll try to get some pics up. I will let you guys know that its going to be a small block 10 inch tire car.

probably a chebbie
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: Hey every one! - 10/23/10 04:52 PM

Quote:

Don't make me come down there

Nice to see you back

Re: Hey every one! - 10/23/10 04:54 PM

Quote:

Quote:

probably a chebbie

Man am I going to have to call Sue and have her kick your rear? You know better than that!
Posted By: demon440

Re: Hey every one! - 10/23/10 05:30 PM

Welcome.
But for those of us that don't know
who you are, could you post some pics of
the Demon?
Besides I like Demon's.

Attached picture 6265015-poster7579866(Small).jpg

Re: Hey every one! - 10/23/10 06:05 PM

I have old posts here about the demon if you look in my post history. I don't have any pics of it on this computer at work. I also have pics of it on Painless Performance's forum. All the build pics are there. I used to do the tech support for Painless and have slung some wire for a couple of the guys on the board here to include Jimmy's monster the first time it was put together. But he hated my work so much he had to burn it all up and start over!

http://www.painlessperformance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=119

I think all the pics are still there.
Posted By: StrokerAspen

Re: Hey every one! - 10/23/10 06:12 PM

Nice to see ou back Jason!

-Kenny
Posted By: smokinwoody

Re: Hey every one! - 10/23/10 06:40 PM

YO

glad to see ya back
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: Hey every one! - 10/23/10 07:25 PM

Quote:

But he hated my work so much he had to burn it all up and start over!

Posted By: dusturbd340W5

Re: Hey every one! - 10/23/10 09:21 PM

Jason
© 2024 Moparts Forums