Some Pinks All Out video from Infineon! - 09/22/10 02:41 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5hvbH_qfEg

Steve
Posted By: Keith Richards

Re: Some Pinks All Out video from Infineon! - 09/23/10 03:32 AM

Very Cool
Posted By: TC67CUDA

Re: Some Pinks All Out video from Infineon! - 09/23/10 04:30 AM

Nice videos Steve Congratulations on making it to the top 16 and getting some TV time. I was there helping a friend that made it to the top 16 too. I saw the 2 purple Dusters and I didn't know that one of them was you. I was there at the starting line when you made that big wheel stand and the crowd loved it.I was talking to your neighbor Pat about your race today. Are you going to anymore races?
Posted By: Plumcrazyracing

Re: Some Pinks All Out video from Infineon! - 09/23/10 03:47 PM

Hey Tony, wish we would have gotten the chance to chat at Pinks! I won't be making any appearances any time soon..... I was going to run the bracket race on sunday after pinks but discovered that my oil pan did not like the impact from that wheelie! Split one of the welds and there was a nice puddle under the car. So, I have to figure out what to do next. Who was your friend/car in the all out 16?

Steve
Posted By: TC67CUDA

Re: Some Pinks All Out video from Infineon! - 09/24/10 05:23 AM

Wow! Hope the oil pan is fixable. My friend has a 70 Nova the yellow one went out 1st round of top 16 but we had fun. Good luck getting the Duster back together and hopefully see you at the track soon.
© 2024 Moparts Forums