Moparts

Drag racing forum?

Posted By: Moparnut426

Drag racing forum? - 09/14/10 09:10 PM

Is there a yellowjacket forum with clasified adds, Im looking for some ET street front rims.

Kasey
Posted By: MIKES_DUSTER

Re: Drag racing forum? - 09/14/10 09:43 PM

YellowJACKET or YellowBULLET????

Re: Drag racing forum? - 09/14/10 09:50 PM

Dont know but it could be yellow bullit..

Thanks

kasey
Posted By: 512 VALIANT

Re: Drag racing forum? - 09/14/10 10:27 PM

yellowbullet.com click on forums. Hit the newbie thread before posting or else!!. It's a good forum just make sure you know what your clicking on. After a opening a few different posts you'll know what I mean.
Posted By: superwrench

Re: Drag racing forum? - 09/14/10 11:59 PM

Quote:

yellowbullet.com click on forums. Hit the newbie thread before posting or else!!. It's a good forum just make sure you know what your clicking on. After a opening a few different posts you'll know what I mean.

Yes ...DEFINITELY go to the Newbie thread first....or you'll be crowned as another "p....stick"...DAMHIK !!!
Posted By: JERICOGTX

Re: Drag racing forum? - 09/15/10 12:52 AM

Quote:

[
Yes ...DEFINITELY go to the Newbie thread first....or you'll be crowned as another "p....stick"...DAMHIK !!!

Never have hit that thread, and never plan to. One thing I can't stand about the sight, is the people complaining about posting in the newbie thread.

The Chassis section is good, as are the classifieds.

Re: Drag racing forum? - 09/15/10 02:12 AM

Well Im on the site, those guys are rough, I just posted "Im ne to the site" and posted a few shots of the demon, and got GRILLED instantly on the color.

Im just on there for the clasifieds, already found a set of front wheels.

Kasey
Posted By: 340B5

Re: Drag racing forum? - 09/15/10 03:15 AM

Leave your feelings at the door.

Re: Drag racing forum? - 09/15/10 03:25 AM

Ive noticed, I can see I wont be over there too often. I just hope I get a reply on the front rims.

kasey
Posted By: blown572dart

Re: Drag racing forum? - 09/15/10 03:59 AM

Quote:

Leave your feelings at the door.

Posted By: Big_Fish

Re: Drag racing forum? - 09/15/10 04:20 AM

F-it, you've just compelled me to post on the newbie thread since I ghost there a bit. I'll post a pic and see if I get any bites.
Posted By: Chad Bittle

Re: Drag racing forum? - 09/15/10 04:24 AM

Some good people there, just have to sift through the $hitheads. Be careful buying anything from a private seller. Seems like more and more people getting screwed with bad parts/no parts at all/not getting paid.
Posted By: an8sec70cuda

Re: Drag racing forum? - 09/15/10 12:42 PM

It's a good site for the most part. Really good tech sections and classifieds. Some of the best in the business are in those tech forums. The trash or be trashed section is pretty entertaining at times.

Re: Drag racing forum? - 09/15/10 01:26 PM

Quote:

F-it, you've just compelled me to post on the newbie thread since I ghost there a bit. I'll post a pic and see if I get any bites.

You will!!

There are some Nasty, Dumb ASSes on there and All they want is pictures of my wife, nast crap like that, and they feel compelled to be as rude and obnoxious as possible. Im just gonna float over there for the adds.

Kasey
Posted By: blown572dart

Re: Drag racing forum? - 09/15/10 01:49 PM

Quote:

Quote:

You will!!

There are some Nasty, Dumb ASSes on there and All they want is pictures of my wife, nast crap like that, and they feel compelled to be as rude and obnoxious as possible. Im just gonna float over there for the adds.

Kasey

Pictures are good
Posted By: Voluster

Re: Drag racing forum? - 09/15/10 03:58 PM

Yes it's a tough crowd.

But it's one of the best sites on the internet

I have bought and sold a few things on there and there is Tons of info if you know where to look for it

The trash and be trashed is just that. But if you don't have thick skin best to stay out of that section
© 2024 Moparts Forums