Moparts

Sad news....

Posted By: cudasteve68

Sad news.... - 09/02/10 02:52 AM

My buddy that helped lay out the flames, spray, & buff the paint on my car passed away. He became unemployed and could not deal with the stress of everyday life and took his own life. I am not at all a fan of his actions. But he was talented young man. It will be hard to ever cover the flames he helped me layout.
Posted By: Steve1118

Re: Sad news.... - 09/02/10 02:56 AM

That's terrible. That is NEVER a solution....hard times are never worth it. For those of us who've been around situations like that we know that the family will never, ever, get over it....the pain your friend left behind will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

I pray for all involved.
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Sad news.... - 09/02/10 02:57 AM

Thats a shame for anyone to take their own life or
for it to ever come down to it
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: Sad news.... - 09/02/10 02:59 AM

That is so sad to hear - I can never understand someone doing that no matter what the situation but it does happen more often then one would think. Prayers

Russ
Posted By: DJVCuda

Re: Sad news.... - 09/02/10 03:00 AM

so sorry to hear -
Posted By: MoparPitBull

Re: Sad news.... - 09/02/10 03:01 AM

Posted By: BobsProFab

Re: Sad news.... - 09/02/10 03:13 AM

very sad indeed !

Steve was it anyone i knew ?
Posted By: justinp61

Re: Sad news.... - 09/02/10 03:17 AM

Very sad, I cant imagine being low enough to even consider suicide. I've had two friends over the years do it, over women. Both of their families never suspected they were that low.

Gods speed to your friend .
Posted By: Challenger 1

Re: Sad news.... - 09/02/10 03:40 AM

So sorry, I had one of my racing crew members hang himself over a girl. It made me feel confused when he did it, I was kinda mad, kinda sad, kinda in shock. Still don't know what to think about it.
Posted By: 70HemiGTX

Re: Sad news.... - 09/02/10 03:50 AM

Sad. My friend that painted my car took his life a few years ago.

"Permanent solution to a temporary problem!"

Re: Sad news.... - 09/02/10 04:00 AM

Quote:

very sad indeed !

Steve was it anyone i knew ?

He worked out his garage in Manfeild just behind the drive in. It was called Fast Track Racing.
He was a 5.0 mustang guy. There was a bunch of Fords at Norwalk that had window stickers on them that said Fast Track Racing. He then moved to Shelby and mostly did Bikes after that. He was our painter/assembler at work. He also painted a few Sprint Cars.
His wife asked me to bring the magazine of my car to the showing cause it plugs him in the artical. The Ford guy had a blown up picture of my car in his living room. Of all the cars he painted mine was his fav. He even took credit for the body work that I did. lol
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Sad news.... - 09/02/10 04:13 AM

Really sorry to read this..There aren't any of us that will be around to see how the story ends....But I am gonna stay as long as I can!!
Posted By: Hemi Allstate

Re: Sad news.... - 09/02/10 04:21 AM

I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your friend especially, the way it happened. I have seen first hand the effects.
How about a picture of his favorite work in his honor.
Posted By: HEMIDARTS

Re: Sad news.... - 09/02/10 04:23 AM

Posted By: Bigbeep

Re: Sad news.... - 09/02/10 04:39 AM

Sorry to hear that Steve.
Posted By: CRT

Re: Sad news.... - 09/02/10 04:28 PM

This is very say indeed. So sorry for your loss.
There is a lot of unemployed today in America,
All of us are effected by the hard times we face.
I will say a pray for your friend.
Posted By: Dodgem

Re: Sad news.... - 09/02/10 04:52 PM

Such a waste!
Posted By: rickstershemi

Re: Sad news.... - 09/02/10 05:13 PM

Tough times are upon many of us these days which is sad enough in itself, but this is very upsetting to hear and such a tragic waste of life, please except our family's most heartfelt condolences in the loss of your friend and prayers sent to family.

Rick Blake
Posted By: Ian

Re: Sad news.... - 09/02/10 05:18 PM

sorry to here that ,and pray for his family and friends
Posted By: HardcoreB

Re: Sad news.... - 09/02/10 05:19 PM

I am sorry for your loss Steve.
Posted By: ZIPPY

Re: Sad news.... - 09/02/10 06:26 PM

Posted By: DAK512

Re: Sad news.... - 09/02/10 07:40 PM

Posted By: BloFish

Re: Sad news.... - 09/02/10 07:45 PM

Quote:

Such a waste!

Posted By: kilroy

Re: Sad news.... - 09/03/10 05:24 AM

R I P. sorry
Posted By: Mr. T

Re: Sad news.... - 09/03/10 09:38 AM

I think that if more people realized the terrible effects that suicide leaves behind on your family and loved ones, that there would be a lot less of it. Sorry for your loss.
Posted By: 10 o to go

Re: Sad news.... - 09/03/10 10:13 AM

sorry for your loss loss of your friend .
Been thier myself with friends and relatives .
you can't see whats in thier minds and control thier thought prosese .The pain must be unbearable to consider the final outcome .
Don

Attached picture 6175184-BKD9-11-01_302C.jpg
Posted By: cowbay

Re: Sad news.... - 09/03/10 12:32 PM

Sorry to here that. Truly tragic and I wish that it never had happened. A friend of mine took his life 20 years ago, again a talented person who hit some hard times. This happens way to much as from ny own experience to what i have read from other's in this board, that in a group like this it has struck that much. May God Bless him.
Posted By: 3ddart

Re: Sad news.... - 09/03/10 01:03 PM

RIP!!
Posted By: Michael

Re: Sad news.... - 09/03/10 01:18 PM

Re: Sad news.... - 09/03/10 04:55 PM

Quote:

I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your friend especially, the way it happened. I have seen first hand the effects.
How about a picture of his favorite work in his honor.

HERE YOU GO

Attached picture 6175644-KINGFISH.JPG
© 2024 Moparts Forums