Moparts

NSS guys at Mopar Nats= TOP NOTCH Great people!!!!!!

Posted By: SmokeyBurnout 67

NSS guys at Mopar Nats= TOP NOTCH Great people!!!!!! - 08/16/10 01:48 PM

What happened this weekend makes me feel so happy to be involved not only in the sport, but in a MOPAR!

We got a different AVS carb to run this year in NSS, thought we had it tuned great before coming to the Nats but we were wrong. By some miracle I made it to the Semi's on Sunday. If it wasn't for the help of the NSS guys, it would have never happened, they are awesome people and I am so thankful there are still people and racers out there like them.
THANK YOU:
Gary Fenice, George Lawrence, Jamie Guy and all the others that helped Kevin and I get into competition this past weekend.

Congrats to all the class winners and to George Lawrence for taking home the big "W" for the weekend. I look forward to competing in the class next year, thank you for the great time, even though the carb gave us h*ll, you guys made it great!

Thank you!!!!!! Can't wait until next year.
Kara Jo Bowman
Posted By: tboomer

Re: NSS guys at Mopar Nats= TOP NOTCH Great people!!!!!! - 08/16/10 01:52 PM

Cool!! Mopar racers are like that!!
Posted By: smokinwoody

Re: NSS guys at Mopar Nats= TOP NOTCH Great people!!!!!! - 08/16/10 01:58 PM

Quote:

Cool!! Mopar racers are like that!!

funny how they are like that

only others that I have met like that are car clubs...when in need we all stick together...
Posted By: poisondart2

Re: NSS guys at Mopar Nats= TOP NOTCH Great people!!!!!! - 08/16/10 02:45 PM

Nice folks and if you see Gary Fenice at another event please tell him Hi for me and his fathers old Dart is still racing. Gary from Fla.

Re: NSS guys at Mopar Nats= TOP NOTCH Great people!!!!!! - 08/16/10 05:48 PM

I'll see Gary at Norwalk for the Chrysler Classic! Super nice guy and his family is as well. I will tell him about the Dart! :-)

Kara
Posted By: ZIPPY

Re: NSS guys at Mopar Nats= TOP NOTCH Great people!!!!!! - 08/16/10 06:36 PM

The cars sure put on a good show. I watched the whole group run from behind the starting line a couple times and enjoyed the heck out of it
Posted By: old_racer

Re: NSS guys at Mopar Nats= TOP NOTCH Great people!!!!!! - 08/16/10 06:52 PM

Hi Kara,
Russ here with the 67 silver hemi car, sure glad you had fun, we need the new blood in nostalgia to keep it going for the future. glad I got to meet you.
Russ

Re: NSS guys at Mopar Nats= TOP NOTCH Great people!!!!!! - 08/16/10 10:42 PM

I had a blast Russ! It was a pleasure meeting you and Bob! Hope to see you guys soon and I look forward to running more NSS events as soon as we get the carb tuned to my engine's liking!

Kara
© 2024 Moparts Forums