Moparts

pinks all out z max

Posted By: earthmover

pinks all out z max - 04/20/10 12:19 PM

whos going to be raceing and whos going for the show....I'll be in the stands looking for mopars plan to go out and stay friday night and sat. be nice to meet some mopar guysand maybe
Posted By: DragDart360

Re: pinks all out z max - 04/20/10 12:30 PM

I'm towing down Thursday, It would be great to meet some other Mopar racers.

Re: pinks all out z max - 04/20/10 12:36 PM

sounds good ill be looking for the dart with my trusty cam corder hahaaha...
Posted By: Badfish67

Re: pinks all out z max - 04/20/10 01:50 PM

I'll be there racing...come on by and say hi.

Attached picture 5936499-67cuda.jpg
Posted By: johnnyp

Re: pinks all out z max - 04/21/10 01:39 AM

We will be there Thursday. With a blue 70 dart.
Posted By: chris3

Re: pinks all out z max - 04/21/10 01:48 AM

Johnny, got your car fix I guess? Good luck.
Posted By: johnnyp

Re: pinks all out z max - 04/21/10 10:58 AM

Yes I did it broke the drive shaft. I got that fixed on Monday pulled trans yesterday to check it all looked fine but went on and put spring and rollers in spag just in case. All looks to be fine other than the right slick that was flat on Monday but I'll get it fixed today. When are you heading up ? Maybe we can get close on the parking.

Re: pinks all out z max - 04/21/10 11:16 AM

guys in north carolina where are you loca. at im out side of raleigh and rocky mount

Re: pinks all out z max - 04/21/10 12:24 PM

Johnny, glad to hear you had no more damage. We did not get in at Z-Max, "some kind of computer problem." We are in at Virginia and Bristol. You folks have a good time.

I live in Wendell, NC

Re: pinks all out z max - 04/21/10 07:17 PM

okay i work around wendall alot...i help build the new roads over that way eagle rock rd.. that goes to 64....
Posted By: hemiparts

Re: pinks all out z max - 04/21/10 08:03 PM

Eagle Rock NC ?? now you're moving over into my neck-of-the-woods we're located in the tri-cities area( Eagle Rock - Archers Lodge- Shotwell ) We wanted to make it up Saturday, but need to save vacation time for Pinks AO @ Richmond & Bristol

Re: pinks all out z max - 04/21/10 08:18 PM

hay hemiparts the eagle rock im talking about is outside of zeb. and wendell,but i have worked over there as well...did alot of work with the power comp. at archers lod. home of the almost fam hot dogs hahahaha...where are you at in ral.??
Posted By: Kindafast

Re: pinks all out z max - 04/21/10 08:55 PM

I see your post and darn all of you guys are where I am from. Part of my family were from Johnston county around Wendell and Zebulon. The other were from Tarboro and Rocky Mount.I am not in at ZMax But in at Virginia Motorsports Park In VA. Good Luck

Re: pinks all out z max - 04/21/10 11:39 PM

you need to come on down to the family bbq soon hahahahah
Posted By: gearjammerdart

Re: pinks all out z max - 04/22/10 02:07 AM

I am signed up but won't be able to make it.

Donald
Posted By: drag440

Re: pinks all out z max - 04/23/10 02:20 AM

I will be leaving in the morning. I will be running a blue 71 Challenger with a sixpack scoop and black R/T stripes.

Re: pinks all out z max - 04/23/10 07:13 PM

Okay, anybody there got a lap top. Someone who is there give us the scoop, hows the track? Any Mopars running close to the numbers?
Posted By: hemiparts

Re: pinks all out z max - 04/24/10 03:38 PM

someone posted over on classracer that Bob Reed had crashed his new car @ Z-max during Pinks All-Out yesterday afternoon any reports ????
http://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=25314

Re: pinks all out z max - 04/25/10 12:54 PM

Any new reports from ZMax? Was Bob Reed injured in his accident? How badly was the new car damaged?
© 2024 Moparts Forums