Moparts

Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In??

Posted By: '72CudaRacer

Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 04/12/10 02:12 PM

I got registered for pinks all out in Bristol
I know Russ O'Neil ("Da Beast") with "Da Bee" is in-Who else???

Attached picture 5921278-drags5-30025w.jpg
Posted By: hemiparts

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 04/12/10 02:20 PM

We got in !!!
Posted By: Anonymous

Post deleted by Defbob - 04/12/10 02:35 PM

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 04/12/10 02:36 PM

Quote:

When is it?

Oct 1-2, 2010
Posted By: kdhull

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 04/12/10 02:42 PM

I also got in.I wrench a B1 72 Cuda and he got in.
also a friend with an AMX got in.Hot dang see ya in
Bristol

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 04/12/10 02:47 PM

How about posting pictures of the Mopars that got in.
Brian

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 04/12/10 02:50 PM

Brian,give me a few minutes and if can figure out how to post pics I will. K.D.

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 04/12/10 03:14 PM

Attached picture 5921385-RACECARS163.jpg
Posted By: Thor500

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 04/12/10 03:43 PM

Sweet Rides I'm sure you'll do us proud!!
Posted By: RonP

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 04/12/10 04:27 PM

Good luck guys. just not my year. I got out of a meeting late and the registration was full already.

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 04/12/10 04:28 PM

Brian,all my pics are to big.lets try this. K.d.

Attached picture 5921513-zmax010.JPG

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 04/12/10 04:34 PM

cuda

Attached picture 5921520-CARSHOW2008325.jpg

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 04/12/10 05:14 PM

Nice ones Kermit.
Posted By: Dabee

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 04/12/10 07:43 PM

Here is DA Bee

Attached picture 5921793-DaBee004.jpg
Posted By: Dodgem

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 04/12/10 08:18 PM

Quote:

Here is DA Bee

maybe I'll come down Russ!

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 04/12/10 08:41 PM

Cool

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 04/12/10 11:54 PM

Quote:

Cool

I'll bring some good Canadian beer!!! grab me a crew ticket. That week end looks open. Got the motor out of the X going to deck it put real head gaskets in hone it with torque plates bearings and rings and back together.
It's at a new machine shop

Posted By: firefighter3931

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 05/21/10 03:58 PM

I just got an e-mail from Bristol and i'm in.

They had a lottery for those who didn't make it on the first try. Time to go buy a Lotto ticket

There will be at least two Canuckian Mopars there and we'll have some Beer with us.

It's an 850 mile tow from here but some things ya just gotta do !

Here's a pic of the Black Pig

Ron

Attached picture 5995256-BPMM-446.jpg

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 05/21/10 04:49 PM

PARTY ON !!!
Posted By: chris3

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 05/21/10 05:29 PM

We're in at both Virgina, in two weeks and Bristol. Looks like we're making the Southern Swing. Hope to get to meet some MOPARTS members at these events.
Posted By: DUSTERB'D

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 06/12/10 05:14 PM

Ron, That's awsome you made the cut fo "P.A.O.", I tried to get in for the Maple Grove show but didn't make it. Three of the guys I race with did so we took a long weekend and went down with them, it was a really cool experience even so. It was an awsome show with the final race being between two Mopars as both a chevy and a ford were dq'd, that was so cool ! Will you be at Carlisle this year ? We are heading down on Thur., going to be selling some parts to pay for the body work I am having done to my Duster, if so we'll look you up, good luck
at "P.A.O., Mick "
Posted By: JACKSON

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 06/12/10 06:54 PM

Quote:

Ron, That's awsome you made the cut fo "P.A.O.", I tried to get in for the Maple Grove show but didn't make it. Three of the guys I race with did so we took a long weekend and went down with them, it was a really cool experience even so. It was an awsome show with the final race being between two Mopars as both a chevy and a ford were dq'd, that was so cool ! Will you be at Carlisle this year ? We are heading down on Thur., going to be selling some parts to pay for the body work I am having done to my Duster, if so we'll look you up, good luck
at "P.A.O., Mick "

i was wrenching for the hemi belvedere.SSR.
great time with 2 mopars in the finals.

Attached picture 6033332-5987399-MapleGrove-0510-6569x.jpg

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 09/08/10 06:10 PM

Alright guys it's 3 weeks away who's ready to go ?? I have to admit Chris 3 and I are still scrambling to get our engine back together but we'll make it !!

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 09/08/10 07:21 PM

I'll be there with Russ O'Neil ("Da Beast") and Canadain beer so if you want one drop over.

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 09/09/10 02:26 PM

Will be there with both rides.I'll bring some fresh Georgia spring water(It's made under the SHINE of the MOON)Love that Canadian beer.

Attached picture 6186189-CARSHOW2008325.jpg

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 09/09/10 02:30 PM

The other one.

Attached picture 6186200-zmax010.JPG

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 09/09/10 02:54 PM

Dam nice cars!

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 09/09/10 03:37 PM

Quote:

Will be there with both rides.I'll bring some fresh Georgia spring water(It's made under the SHINE of the MOON)Love that Canadian beer.

I'LL be camped out next to you guys !!! I may bring along some "aged NC spring water" for sample comparison

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 09/19/10 11:04 PM

We'll folks I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it looks like Chris3 racing will not make it to Pinks AllOut in Bristol. We have run into another issue with our new motor that is going to put us another couple of days behind and just won't give us the time to get ready. I want to say a HUGE thank to my father ( Chris3 ) for pulling his hair out trying to get this thing back together for me to run, he has worked his a** off trying to get this thing ready to go so I hate it 2x for him, that we won't make it for him see his handy work go. Also want to thank Fred @ Skip White Perf in Kingsport TN for helping us find the the parts we need to get our motor back together. To all my friends and Moparts members that have offered help and suggestions we say thank you And for all of you that are going we say Good Luck and carry the Mopar banner proudly
Posted By: Labratt

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 09/20/10 10:40 AM

Ron,my good friend..have a GREAT TIME in Bristol! I hope the PIG is FLYIN'! Unfortunately,I won't be able to travel that soon after my neck op! Have FUN buddy..You definately deserve it! RandyB

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 09/20/10 01:44 PM

I’ll be there with Da Bee and some Cocke County TN spring water.

Attached picture 6206312-DaBee004.jpg

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 09/21/10 04:29 AM

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 09/22/10 03:55 AM

Quote:

I’ll be there with Da Bee and some Cocke County TN spring water.

And I'll be with russ with some good canadian beer drop over for one!

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 09/23/10 05:19 PM

looks like they had some cars drop out because I just got a call from the track saying I was in if I wanted. Couldn't take the spot until i can check on some work stuff as that is a working weekend for me. The woman was nice enough to give me til late this afternoon to let her know.

so anyone else that didn't get in from the lottery, you might be getting a call.

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 09/23/10 06:33 PM

We're one of them that had to drop, go on and take the spot Ron so one Mopar will replace another.
Posted By: chris3

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 09/23/10 07:09 PM

Ron: I sincerely hope that you can work it out to take our spot. We have worked nights, days and week-ends for months trying to get parts to get a motor together after the "all out" expo at Pinks in Virginia. We kept hope of making it and just this week-end decided it was not going to be. It will be good if a North Carolina guy takes our spot and even better that it is someone we know and we know that car will represent MOPAR very well. Good Luck from all of us at Chris3 Racing.
Posted By: 69CHARGERMD

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 09/23/10 08:20 PM

were going to cheer on firefighter3931 ( Ron Wilson )

see ya'll there....

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 09/23/10 08:37 PM

Quote:

Ron: I sincerely hope that you can work it out to take our spot. We have worked nights, days and week-ends for months trying to get parts to get a motor together after the "all out" expo at Pinks in Virginia. We kept hope of making it and just this week-end decided it was not going to be. It will be good if a North Carolina guy takes our spot and even better that it is someone we know and we know that car will represent MOPAR very well. Good Luck from all of us at Chris3 Racing.

Sorry guys . I tried everything, but couldn't make it work. I have all the reservists coming in that weekend and there is nobody that I can have cover my duties. I had to call and decline.

hopefully some other members that didn't make it get a chance.
Posted By: Boosted

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 09/23/10 08:42 PM

this is till happening? I thought it would have died by now... Never been to one and most likely never will.. Just never got the point of it..

Is it still on TV?

Re: Pinks All Out Bristol-Whos In?? - 09/24/10 02:01 PM

I personally know of 2 racers not going from the Atlanta area.
The lady you need to talk to at Bristol Dragway is
Amy Denton 423-989-6930.
© 2024 Moparts Forums